You did get some rest, didn’t you?
你休息过了吗?
Sure. Children, get ready for reading.
当然了 孩子们 准备好念书
You look wonderful. Where did you get that dress?
你看起来很漂亮 裙子哪买♥♥的?
I had to have something to wear to the ladies forum.
女士聚会我得穿漂亮点
Where’d you buy it? In the French room at Martin’s.
你在哪买♥♥的? 在马丁的法国衣廊
Once every year I get carried away.
每年我总会奢侈一次
How do you feel? I feel fine, fine.
你觉得怎么样? 我觉得很好 很好
LaPorte wants to see you after school.
拉伯茨想在放学后见你
[ Sighs ] Naturally.
好的
Thanks again, Ed, for taking over for me. You’re welcome.
艾德 再次谢谢你帮我代课 不客气
No, I took one.
不 我吃了一片了
Hi, Mom!
妈妈!
Wow!
哇!
Dad’s home!
爸爸回家了!
Oh, darling! [ Ed Laughs ]
噢 亲爱的!
How do you feel? How did it go? I feel great!
你觉得怎么样? 感觉很棒!
What’s been going on here? I’ve been baking a cake.
你们在干嘛? 我在烤蛋糕
Mmm!
妈妈!
All right, come on, both ofyou. We’re going out!
好了 你们过来 我们出去!
Now? Where? Places.
现在?上哪? 去个地方
I haven’t even finished frosting the cake. No arguments!
我还没冻好蛋糕呢 抗♥议♥无效
Get your coats and hats! Well, Ed 鈥?
拿大衣和帽子! 艾德
Aw, come on, Dad. Where are we going? Never mind.
爸爸 我们上哪? 不用担心
Oh, Ed, what’s come over you? Is it a surprise?
噢 艾德 怎么回事?惊喜?
You’ll find out when we get there.
到那你们就知道了
But, Ed, you won’t even help me pick out a pair of stockings.
不过艾德 你连帮我挑袜子都不肯
Don’t quibble. Big occasion.
别多嘴了 大日子呢
This is so expensive. I buy my things at Madame Mae’s Frock Shop.
这太贵了 我的东西都是在 美美女装店买♥♥的
Madame Mae’s Frock Shop doesn’t cater to women with terrific curves.
美美女装店可没这些漂亮的衣服
Now, Ed, just this morning you 鈥? Now, let me handle this.
艾德 今天早上你还… 我来处理
Well, as long as you’re being so nice about twisting my arm.
好吧 只要你不扭我手臂
How do we get a salesgirl here? Salesgirl? Please.
哪能找到售货员? 售货员?
I think we wait until one ofthe passing Cleopatras 鈥?
我想我们得等一个埃及艳后过来
Oh, Miss, ifyou don’t mind 鈥? Miss!
噢 小姐 如果你不介意… 小姐!
Ed, I know you’re feeling your oats, but an upper-crust sugar daddy never shouts.
艾德 我知道你现在很兴奋 但上流社会的大款是不会大喊的
This one does. Miss!
这个会 小姐!
I beg your pardon.
很抱歉
We want to buy some clothes, if it isn’t too much trouble.
如果不太麻烦的话 我们想买♥♥些衣服
Someone will be with you directly. One moment, please.
等会儿会有人过来 请等一下
You see, dear, my wife and I aren’t used to places like this…
亲爱的 我妻子和我不常到这种地方
so it’s only fair to tell you that ifwe don’t get a whole lot of high-class service, and in a hurry…
如果我们得不到良好的服务
there’s likely to be a terribly embarrassing scene in this sanctum.
那场面就会很尴尬
You know, dear? Vulgar shouting.
知道吗 亲爱的? 我会大喊
That’ll fetch it. I should think so.
去拿来吧 我也这样想
[ Giggles ] You think it’s becoming?
你觉得这好看吗?
Honey, it’s you!
亲爱的 你穿得真好看!
I’m sorry, madam. Just doesn’t look good on her.
对不起 太太 她穿这个不好看
Oh, thank you, darling. It’s just absolutely the one.
噢 谢谢 亲爱的 就是这件
Hold everything.
等等
Now I’d like to see her in that.
我想看她穿上这件怎么样
Oh, Ed, what are you thinking of? All these expenses we’re having.
噢 艾德 你在想什么? 买♥♥这么贵的东西
Relax. Everything’s going to be all right.
放松点 一切都很好
Oh, dear, it’s 鈥?it’s heavenly.
噢 亲爱的 这实在是…太好了
But, Ed, I have no use for two like this.
但是艾德 这两件衣服我穿不上
Of course you do! From now on we’ll be going out a lot.
当然穿得上 从现在起我们会经常出去
Oh, Ed, be sensible. Sensible? But I like it on you.
噢 艾德 理智点 理智?但我很喜欢看你穿着它
And anyway, who’s paying for it? Please, not another. One’s enough!
再说 谁付钱? 另一件不要 一件就够了!
Lou, what’s the matter with you? I bring you to a place like this, try to do something nice 鈥?
露 你是怎么回事?我把你带到这 想做点让你开心的事
Mr. Avery, you can come again. Your wife’s tired.
艾弗里先生 您可以再来 您的妻子累了
Okay. Wrap it up.
好吧 包上
Jacques Fath. Christian Dior.
积克花芙 克里斯汀 迪奥
Any intelligent man with a reasonable amount of good taste could make out in this racket.
任何有品味的聪明人 都会喜欢上这些的
I feel exactly as if I were walking on cream puffs.
我觉得自己像在云端
Now its your turn, young fella. The best bike shop in town.
现在到你了 小伙子 现在到镇上最好的自行车店
I can get it myself, Dad. What’s the matter with this family?
我可以自己买♥♥ 爸爸 这家人有什么问题啊?
Come on, Richie. Three gears, hand brakes. You know.
来吧 里奇 三个齿轮 刹车
Gee!
哇!
Mom, isn’t Dad acting a little foolish?
妈妈 爸爸好象个傻瓜
Oh, darling, your daddy’s just excited. It’s his first day out ofthe hospital.
噢 亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸只是太兴奋了 今天是他出院的头一天
Signals! Nine, seven, four, three!
信♥号♥♥!九 七 四 三!
That’s a boy!
乖孩子!
Gotcha! Now let’s take to the air. Get down there.
好!现在我们传球 到那去
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
Great! Perfect spiral!
太棒了!完美的传球!
Good boy. [ Grunting ]
好孩子
[ Ed ] Now straight at me! That’s it!
来 扔过来!就这样!
[ Phone Ringing ] Once more.
再来一次
Okay, I’ll be right back. [ Ringing Continues ]
好的 我马上回来
Hello? Yes, Bob.
你好 是的 鲍勃
Book on educational measurements? No. No, I haven’t read it. When did you give it to me?
教育测试的书?没有 不 我还没看 你什么时候给我的?
Okay, I’ll bring it in tomorrow. Huh!
好的 我明天带来
Who was that? Bob LaPorte.
谁啊? 鲍勃 拉伯茨
All right, right at me. Come on.
好的 扔过来 来吧
Good boy!
干得好!
Oh! [ Glass Shattering ]
噢!
You kids are going to wreck something!
你们会把东西打烂的!
Don’t be silly! Where’s that ball? Come on, throw me a pass!
别傻了 球在哪? 来 传球
That’s a boy.
干得漂亮
Lou, how about bringing some sandwiches?
露 弄点三文治怎么样?
You ate halfthe roast at dinner.
晚餐你吃了半盘烤肉
I’m the healthy type now!
我现在是个健康的人
[ Lou ] I’ll get it. I’ll get it!
我去接 我去接!
Yep?
真的?
[ Man ] Mr. Avery. How are you feeling? Who is this?
艾弗里 你觉得怎么样? 你是谁?
This is Frank at the cab company. Oh.
是车厂的法兰克 哦
Received a call from your doctor saying you’d be unable to work for a while.
收到你医生的电♥话♥ 说你有一段时间不能工作了
Wondering when you’re planning on coming back.
在想着你打算什么时候回来
As a matter of fact, I’m not.
事实上 我不回来了
I’m planning something more in line with my profession.
我想在老师这个职业上再发展
You should have given us a little warning. You could do me a favor though.
你应该早些告诉我们 不过你可以帮我的忙
Get one ofyour drivers to wrap up the things in my locker and dump them off at my home.
找个司机把我储物柜的东西打包好 送来我家
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
[ TV: Shouting, Music Continues ] Turn that thing off!
把那个关上!
I hate to be a killjoy, but it’s past Richie’s bedtime.
我不想扫兴 不过已经过了里奇的睡觉时间了
[ TV: Off] Aw, not yet.
哇 还没
Get going! Yes, sir.
快走! 是的 先生
Good night, sir.
晚安 先生
Good night, Mom. Good night, darling.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 亲爱的
Ed, what’s this new thing you’ve got lined up?
艾德 你又有什么事?
Now, don’t you start picking on me!
别挑我刺!
Go on up, darling.
上去吧 亲爱的
I’ll get you a glass ofwarm milk, hmm?
我给你拿杯热牛奶 嗯?
I know I’ve been sort of keyed up, you know.
我知道我有点兴奋
I guess we’ve all been.
我觉得我们都是
Maybe I’ll go up and have a hot tub, soak for a while.
我也许该上去泡个热水浴
That’s a good idea.
主意不错
Oh, I’ve used up all the hot water.
噢 热水我都用光了
That half-pint heater really has to be babied.
那个热水器太小了
I’ll order a big one tomorrow.
我明天订个大点的
Why, Ed, we can’t afford another thing this year.
艾德 今年我们再也买♥♥不起别的了
Well, just fill a kettle.
装壶水来
All right.
好吧
One more kettle’ll do.
再装一壶
You’re not in the hospital now!
你现在不是在医院!
I 鈥?

I’m sorry, but I just 鈥?
对不起 我只是…
I mu鈥?I must have been crazy.
我肯定 肯定是疯了
Please 鈥?Please forgive me.
请…请原谅我
There’s only one thing wrong…
我们之间只有
with both of us.
一个问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!