Home 悬疑电影 凶线(1981)

凶线(1981)

0
凶线(1981)

但他听到忙音 – 你怎么知道的
But he was gettin’ a busy signal. – How do you know that?
他打给我 他要我5点钟去30街车站见他
He called me. He wants me to meet him at 30th Street Station at five.
他怎么有你的号♥码?
How did he get your number?
不是你给他的吗? – 不是
Didn’t you give it to him? – No.
有何区别?记者总有办法弄到电♥话♥
Well, what diferences made? Reporters have a way of gettin’ numbers.
我要去见他 给他录音带和胶片 就没事了
So I wanna meet him. I’ll give him the tape and the film and that’ll be it.
什么?你要给他带子?他怎么没给我回电♥话♥?
What do you mean? You’re gonna give him the tape? Why didn’t he call me back?
他想单独见我 他试图说服我上电视
He wants to meet with me alone, he’s trying to talk me into goin’ on the air.
不不 他本该给我回电♥话♥的 这事不对
No, he should’ve called me back. This isn’t right.
你的电♥话♥出故障了 – 我的电♥话♥没故障
Your phone is out of order. – My phone is not out of order.
我整天在这里 我打过一个电♥话♥
I’ve been here all day. I made a phone call.
给 你听
Here. Listen.
也许电♥话♥公♥司♥也参与阴谋了 – 不 事情不对头
Maybe the phone company’s in on the conspiracy too. – No, something’s not right.
我说这有什么区别
I mean what diference does it made?
咱们去见他 我给他录音带和胶片 就此了结
Let’s just meet him. I’ll give him the tape and the film and get it over with.
一旦他拿到胶片 事情就结束了
Once he’s got the film, that’s it.
好了 他想要见你 对吧?
All right. He wants to meet you, right?
对 – 好 你得去 你得见他
Yeah. – OK. You’re gonna go and you’re gonna meet him.
要是他说话没问题 你就给他胶片和录音带
Okay, if he sounds OK, you’ll give him the film and tape.
你要去哪?- 附近
Where are you gonna be? – Close.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我要给你连线
I’m gonna wire you.
给我连线?为什么?
Wire me? What for?
我要做好所有基础工作 这回没人能耍我
I’m gonna cover all the bases. Nobody’s gonna fuck me this time.
这样要是他拿到胶片就消失
This way, if he disappears with the film
他没法假装没拿到 因为我都录下来了
he can’t pretend he didn’t take it cos I got him on tape.
你是不是有点妄想症了?
Aren’t you gettin’ a little paranoid here?
他是媒体人 这是大新闻 他干嘛不播出去?
He’s a newsman. This is a very big story. Why isn’t he gonna put it on the air?
看看我交给警方以后怎么样 他们洗掉了它 对吧?
Look what happened when I took it to the police. They erased it, right?
你在干嘛? – 我在做一份拷贝 为咱们自己留条后路没坏处
What are you doin’? – I’m making a copy, there’s nothing wrong to cover ourselves.
是吗?那胶片怎么办?
Yeah? Well, what about the film?
胶片怎么办?我现在没法拷贝 没时间做
What about the film?I can’t make a copy now. I don’t have time to do that.
好吧好吧 连上线吧 – 脱掉外衣
OK, OK. Bring on the wire. – Take off your coat.
好 咱们赶紧弄完
OK. Let’s get it over with.
(自♥由♥钟勒脖袭击)
你经常出差? – 哦 对 我到处跑
So you travel a lot, huh?
对 我旅行过一次
Yeah, I travelled once.
那么…你是说你有60分钟时间还有大概60美元?
So, uh… you say you got about 60 minutes and about 60 dollars?
哦不 我说过吗? – 对 你说过
Oh, no. Did I say that? – Yeah, you did say that.
不 我想…大约20分钟和20美元 我就有这么多
No, I think… about 20 minutes and about 20 dollars is what I’ve got.
天 太糟了 你没有40分钟和40美元
Gee, it’s too bad you don’t have about 40 minutes and about 40 dollars.
对 糟糕 太糟了 – 对 真糟
Yeah, that’s too bad. That’s really too bad. – Yeah, that’s too bad.
我就只有20分钟和20美元
What I’ve got is about 20 minutes and about 20 dollars.
火车从不准点到 还老是这里那里地乱停
You know the trains are never coming on time. They always run away here and there.
他们可是臭名远扬 明白我意思吧?
They’re notorious. Know what I mean?
我打赌你至少有30分钟 至少
I bet you at least got 30 minutes. At least.
我必须有30分钟吗? – 至少30分钟
Do I have to have 30 minutes? – At least 30 minutes.
你看 我相信我确实有30分钟和30美元
You know, I believe I do have about 30 minutes and about 30 dollars.
太好了 我跟你说 我很快打个电♥话♥
Great. I tell you what. I’ll make a quick phone call…
大约两分钟后在候车室后门见你
…and meet you in the back of the waiting room in two minutes.
哦 你知道 那应该减2美元 不过…
Oh, you know, that should be two dollars off but…
这次就放过你了 明白我意思吧
we’ll let you go this time. Know what I mean?
不 我不知道你的意思 你知道我的意思吧?
No, I don’t know what you mean. You know what I mean?
再见 – 对 我知道你的意思
See ya. – Yeah. I know what you mean.
嘿 拉尔菲
Hey, Ralphie.
我得要20块
I gotta have a 20.
欣赏你的木偶戏吧 多好的自♥由♥日
Just enjoy your puppet show. Have a good Liberty Day.
慢点 啊 糟糕 – 你这快枪手水兵
Slower. Aw, shit. – Some hotshot sailor you are.
真是扯 你怎么不长大点学点东西 小水兵?
That’s ridiculous. Why don’t you grow up and learn a thing or two, sailor boy?
我一直在船上…给你10块 宝贝 10块
I’ve been on a sh…Ten for you, baby. Ten.
嘿 我的30块呢?他妈的
Hey, what about my $30? You fuck.
你吹掉了 知道我的意思吧?
You blew it. You know what I mean?

Shit.
请注意 这是最后一次广播…
…Attention, please. This will be the last call…
开往匹兹堡和芝加哥的百老汇高级快车
…for the Broadway Limited to Pittsburgh and Chicago.
所有全程前往芝加哥的乘客
All passengers travelling all the way to Chicago,
以及4140车厢的中途乘客…
and passengers holding space in car 4140…
你不觉得这事你有点过了吗? – 我们没什么可失去的
Don’t you think you’re overdoin’ this a little bit, do you? – We’ve got nothin’ to lose.
如果我还有点理智 我应该拿起这东西扔进垃圾箱 就这样
If I had any sense, I’d take this stuff and dump it in the trash, and that’d be it.
对 但我还有原片在家里 所以… – 所以为何这么做?
Yeah, but I got the original at home, so… – So why all this?
因为曼尼的胶片 我跟你说过了 我们得小心处理
Because of Manny’s film. I told you. We gotta be careful with it.
你知道 我唯一真正惹上的麻烦 就是在我太过小心时
You know, the only real trouble I ever got into was when I was too careful.
好了 调试音量 数到十 慢点
Okay, give me a sound level. Count to 10, slow.
一、二、三、四… – 不 正常就好
One, two, three, four… – No, just normal.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八、九、十
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
好了 – 好了 咱们得赶快了
All right. – Come on. We gotta get goin’ here.
好 听着 不要忘了你戴着这个 明白 – 好
Okay, now look, don’t forget you got this on, OK? – OK.
要是你需要我 跟我说话就行 你戴着话筒呢
If you need me, you just talk to me. You got that right there.
好的 肯定
OK. Affirmative.
莎莉 过来 – 什么?
Sally, come here. – What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
通话完毕
Over and out.
三号♥月台 四号♥轨道 商旅特快车
Pay attention, state 3, track 4, Limited
中途停靠特伦顿、纽瓦克、纽约
stoping in Trenton, Newark, Newyork
喂 杰克?能听见吗?
Hello, Jack? Can you hear me?
你看 就像我先前说的 关于去纽约之类
You know, like I was saying before about goin’ to New York and stuff.
我们可以去看一些表演 比如…
We could see some shows, like…
比如“甜心宝宝”之类
You know, like Sugar Babies and stuff.
我还知道时代广场有一家很棒的酒店…
And I know a great hotel in the Times Square area…
莎莉?
Sally?
嗨 我是弗兰克·唐纳休 – 哦 嗨 幸会
Hi. I’m Frank Donahue. – Oh, hi. Nice to meet you.
听着 你不介意跟我走一会儿吧?
Litsen, would you mind walking with me for just a moment?
咱们去哪儿? – 这个嘛…
Where are we goin’? – Well, I…
嗯…我觉得我们有点小麻烦 – 什么麻烦?
Well, I…I think we got a little problem. – What’s that?
听起来很扯 但是…
It sounds crazy but…
我认为我们被跟踪了 对 没有疑问
I think we’re being followed. Yeah. No problem.
天 你走太快了
…Gee, you’re a fast walker.
干我这行的 脚步必须快
Well, in my business you gotta be fast on your feet.
杰克在哪? – 哦 他在家休息
Where’s Jack? – Uh… Oh, he’s at home, resting.
嗯 压力是存在的 – 天 咱们要坐哪班火车?
Um, you know, the pressure can get to you. – Gee, which train are we takin’?
我还不知道 你带来录音带和胶片了? – 对 就在我包里
I don’t know yet. Got the tape and film? – Yeah, right here in my bag.
(往上层坡道 地铁)
我想我们甩掉他了 – 对 再小心也不为过
I guess we lost him, huh? – Well, we can’t be too careful.
我说
Tell you what.
你不如走在我前面 慢慢走到月台尽头
Why don’t you just walk slowly down to the end of the platform right in front of me.
天 我不知道你为何觉得有人想跟踪我们
Gee, you know, I don’t know why you think anyone’d wanna follow us anyway.
别人为了这种大新闻会干出的事情 会让你惊讶的
You’d be amazed what some people would do for a story like this.
对 我想也是 – 别 不要转身
Yeah, I guess so. – No, don’t turn around.
咱们可不能让自己暴露 – 对 没错
We don’t wanna give ourselves away. – Yeah, right.
就装作…什么事都没有 好吗?
Just pretend like nothing’s happened, all right?
看看这地方 真恶心
Just look at this place. This is disgusting.
对 真是丢人 – 而且这里也不安全
Yeah. It’s a real shame. – And it’s not even safe any more, you know.
它让我想起纽约那个人的事 记得那件事吗?
It reminds me of that story about that guy in New York. Remember that one?
记得 我想我们写过一篇报道
Yeah, I think we did a piece on him.
对 他就是个高峰期搭乘地铁的人
Yeah, his the guy who ride the subways at rush hour.
安安静静站在角落里 没人注意
He’d stand in the corner real quiet so’s nobody’d notice him.
后来他们进站了 他打开上衣抽出一把大切肉刀
Then they’d pull in to a station, he’d open his coat and pull out a big meat cleaver,
用刀对着他们脑袋砍
and whack ’em right over the head with it.
继续走 莎莉 – 好 后来他们举♥行♥了运输业罢♥工♥
Let’s go, Sally. – Yeah. And then they had this transit strike.
他就消失了 就像是他也罢♥工♥了
He just disappeared. It was like he went on strike too, you know.
所以我不坐地铁
That’s why I don’t ride the subways.
不安全 你知道 要不是因为你我连来都不来这里
It’s just not safe. You know what I mean. I wouldn’t even come down here if it wasn’t for you.
继续说 说啊
Come on, speak up. Come on.
你看到了吧 看到那个吓人的人了吧?
You see what I mean? Do you see that creepy character?
正如我所说的 这里再也不安全了
That’s what I’m talking about. It’s just not safe any more.
哦 火车来了
The train’s coming.
富兰克林桥特快
Franklin Bridge Express.
那是咱们要去的地方吗?
Is that where we’re goin’?
哪里?说啊 – 那是今晚他们放烟火的地方?
Where? Come on. – That where they’re having the fireworks tonight?
没错 你看 那里有家好酒吧
That’s right. Listen, they got a nice bar down there.
咱们不如去喝一杯 聊聊天
Why don’t we have our drink and our little chat