我不喜欢你跟别人说我的私事
I don’t like the way you talk about my private affairs
跟那些已经远离我们生活的人说
To people who are not even in our lives anymore.
你到底跟他说了什么
What exactly did he say to you?
他想给我个工作
He offered me a job.
-什么 -就是那样
– What? – Yes.
就像块遮羞布 知道吗
Kind of like some fig leaf, you know?
想要保全我的面子
Some face-saving bullshit
好让我大方 接受他对我的施舍
That allowed me to generously accept his charity.
我拒绝他以后
And then, when I turned that down,
他就直接说愿意帮我付治疗费用
He flat-out offered to pay for my treatment.
这就是你想让他做的 不是吗
Which is exactly what you expected him to do, didn’t you?
-不是吗 -沃尔特 不是
– Didn’t you? – Walt. No.
-你就承认吧 -我没有让他
– Please. Come on. – I did not put him up…
好吧 那你说了什么
Okay, what did you say?
沃尔特
Walt?
你认为我会说什么
What do you think I said?
为什么 沃尔特
Why? Walt…
-准备走了吗 -我去乘公车
– You ready to go? – I’m taking the bus.
好的
Okay…
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
嘿 伙计 这些是弹孔吗
Hey, dude, are these bullet holes?
不是 这些是用来
No, man. Those are for, like, you know,
通气的
Ventilation.
真酷啊
Cool.
不错的装备啊
Nice set-up, huh?
这没什么
This is nothing, man.
我以前有这两倍多的玻璃器皿
I used to have, like, twice as much glassware
直到我那以前的蠢货搭档把车开进了沟里
Until my dumbass ex-partner drove us into a ditch
多数都打破了
And wrecked most of it.
大号♥烧杯
Big ass beaker, huh?
等一下 不 这是个大号♥烧瓶
Wait, wait. No, that’s a… yeah, that’s a boiling flask.
这个才是烧杯
This is a beaker.
这是格里芬烧杯 这是容量瓶
Here’s a griffin beaker, here’s a volumetric beaker.
这是爱伦美氏锥形瓶
Here’s an erlenmeyer flask.
哇 你懂得可真多
Wow. You really know your shit.
这些知识化学基本常识 哟
Well, it’s just basic chemistry, yo.
你带东西来了吗
So… you got something for me?
哦 当然
Oh, hells, yeah!
好的 我们要开工了
Okay. We’re in business.
-太好了 猴子 -伙计 看看这个
– Right on, Badger. – Dude, check this out.
老天啊 你带那个来干嘛
Jesus, what the hell are you bringing that for?
打猎
Hunting.
我们可能会碰到野猪
We might see javelinas.
你到底要不要帮忙
Are you going to help me or what?
猴子
Badger!
给我点钱
Let me see the money.
一人5块 快点 再来两张
Nah, I need five each. Come on, two more.

Here.
他怎么样
What about him?
你在开玩笑吗 他看起来比我们小
Are you kidding? He looks younger than us.
随你的便
Whatever.
那个怎么样
What about that guy?
-他看上去像是做生意的 -那又怎么样
– Nah, he looks like a businessman. – So what?
生意人老是匆匆忙忙的
So, businessmen are always in a hurry.
他们好像一天到晚要去开会什么的
They’re always, like, going to some meeting or something.
说真的 他肯定会拒绝
Seriously, he’s just going to say no.
那个人
This guy.
就是他了
This is our guy.
你去
You’re up.
为什么非让我去
Why do I have to do it?
你把拐杖给我 我就去
Give me the crutches and I’ll go do it.
打扰一下
Excuse me, hey.
我们忘带身份证了 想问一下
We forgot our IDs and we were wondering
你能不能帮我们买♥♥一扎啤酒
If you could do us a favor and buy us a six-pack.
知道吗 你的要求违法
You know, what you’re asking is illegal.
不 不违法
No, it’s not?
它确实是
Yeah, it is.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我猜你中头奖了
Guess you win the jackpot.
我可不想就这样浪费我空闲的晚上
This is not how I wanted to spend my night off.
记住这是对你第一次也是最后一次警告
Consider this your first and last warning.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你很幸运有这么好的老爸
You’re lucky you got a good dad here.
如果其他人不跑的话
If the other guys hadn’t run,
我早就没事了
I could’ve talked my way out of it.
这么做太不明智了 不明智
Not cool, man. Not cool.
怎么 你像我这么大时没试过买♥♥啤酒吗
What, you never tried to buy beer when you were my age?
不 我是说你打电♥话♥给我而不是你老爸
No, I’m talking about you calling me and not your father.
你觉得他会怎么想
How do you think that will make him feel?
我都不知道要说你什么好
I don’t even know what to say to you.
快点走开
Just go.
待会儿找你算账
I’ll deal with you later.
沃尔特去哪了
Where’s Walt?
我从早上就没见过他
I haven’t seen him since this morning.
知道的跟你差不多
Your guess is as good as mine.
帮我个忙 好吗
Listen, do me a favor, all right?
别告诉他孩子的事
Don’t tell him about the kid.
不过是小孩子想买♥♥点啤酒罢了
Just a teenager trying to score some beer.
成长的烦恼
You know. Just growing pains.
他发现自己的老爸病了
I mean, he finds out his dad’s sick,
他想找点法子解脱
He starts acting out, you know.
先是大♥麻♥ 现在又是这个
First the pot, and then this.
什么大♥麻♥
The pot?
你跟我说他抽大♥麻♥的
You told me he was smoking reefer.
是斯凯勒告诉我的
That’s what’s Skyler told me.
我是说 你就是这么暗示的
I mean, you may as well have.
我说的不是小沃尔特
I wasn’t talking about Walter Jr.
我说的是沃尔特
I was talking about Walt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他亲口承认的
He admitted it.
他说他喜欢
He said he liked it.
沃尔特
Walt?
我以为他不是那种人
I didn’t think he had it in him.
最近他变了很多
It’s like he’s not himself lately.
有哪个神经正常的人
I mean, why would anyone in their right mind
会选择不接受治疗
Choose not to do treatment?
而且还有人愿意出所有的费用
Especially when it’s completely paid for?
他为什么这么做
Why is he doing this?
知道我们该怎么做吗
You know what we need to do?
我们真正该做的是要让他坐下来
What we really need to do is sit him down, all of us,
开诚布公地跟他谈
And get everything out on the table.
好好地谈一谈
Talk it all through.
你是指我们来干扰他吗
You mean an intervention?
不是不是
No, no.
只是个家庭会议
Just a family meeting…
每个家庭成员都可以发表
Where everyone can voice their concerns and…
自己的意见
Be heard.
你太有才了 老兄
You are a genius, bro!
这次的成品太完美了
This cankenstein is unreal!
我们回去后就把美钞电版[假♥钞♥模具]毁掉
When we get back, I’m gonna burn that dollar bill suit.
我们可要发大财了
‘Cause we’re gonna make some mad dough!
不对
It’s not right.
什么不对 你什么意思
What do you mean it’s not right?
看上去很浑浊
It’s… cloudy.
不应该是浑浊的样子
It’s not supposed to be cloudy.
上次 是透明的
That last time, it was glass.
那又怎样
So what?
不管浑不浑浊 对我来说足够了
Cloudy, not cloudy, it looks good enough to me.
足够了
“Good enough.”
喂 你干嘛啊
Yo, what are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!