以我目前的定价
You could charge twice
你还可以翻一番卖♥♥
The current rate for what I provide,
他们照样会买♥♥
And your customers would pay it.
易如反掌
Hands down.
我选谁跟我一起做买♥♥卖♥♥
Now, who I choose to do business with on my end
那不关你的事
Is not your problem.
你不用见他
You won’t see him.
不用跟他联♥系♥
You won’t interact with him.
就当他不存在
Forget he exists.
我不得不问一句
I have to ask.
为什么
Why?
为什么选他
Why him?
因为他对我言听计从
Because he does what I say.
因为我能信任他
Because I can trust him.
你们手头有多少货
How much product do you have on hand?
38磅
38 pounds.
准备一次出清
Ready to go at a moment’s notice.
我怎么听你的答复
Will I hear from you?
我有你的号♥码
I have your numbers.
永远不要信任吸毒的人
You can never trust a drug addict.
看 都是各种名目的零星支出
Look, I mean, it’s all kind of little dribs and drabs,
但是这里 以凯勒公♥司♥为例
But right here,take Keller, for instance.
这边几百 那边几千的
A couple hundred dollars here,a few thousand there.
都是零星支出
Dribs and drabs.
一旦加起来 单单凯勒公♥司♥一项
Once you add it all up, though,and with Keller,
就比应缴税额少交了将近10%
The revenues are almost 10% less than was actually received.
过去两年每个季度都是这样
And this is every quarter,for the last two years.
我看到之后 觉得很担心
When I saw that, I got worried
所以我查了下其他客户的应收账款
So I checked Accounts Receivable on other customers.
发现还有其他六家的账款短报了
I found six other instances of revenues being under-reported.
而这只是刚刚开始查
And I’ve only just started to look into it.
我们跟很多这样的公♥司♥订立了需求合约
We have requirement contracts with a lot of these companies.
他们会预估下一季的需求给我们
They anticipate their needs for the next quarter.
多数时候 他们会高估一点
Most of the time, they overestimate.
所以我就把高估的部分 滚动计入下张订单
So I just let them roll their overages into the next order
不然的话 客户就会流失
And if I don’t,they’ll go elsewhere.
很明显 我们疏忽了
Obviously, we forgot
没回溯过去调整收入记录
And didn’t go back and adjust the revenue entries.
我知道站在会计的角度
I know it’s wrong from an accounting standpoint,
这是不对的
But as you can see,
但你可以看到 最终钱还是进账了
The money’s coming in ventually.As you can see.

Right.
是的 但是
Right, but…
我在储藏室拿了以前的销♥售♥单据和订购单
I got the old bills of sale and order forms out of storage,
想分一下类
To try and sort this out.
多数时候
And most of the time,
根本就没有收入记录的备份
There’s no backup for the reported revenues at all.
有些文件中
In a few cases,
我发现了数据涂改过的影印件
I found Xeroxed copies with the dates changed.
泰德
Ted
好吧
All right.
被你逮到了
You got me.
这可是将近一百万美金的未申报收入
We’re talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue.
-你到底在想些什么 -我想的是
– What are you thinking? – I’m thinking
挽救这个公♥司♥
About saving a company.
想着保住工人们的工作
I’m thinking about people’s jobs,
想着他们的房♥贷和退休金
About their mortgages and pensions
还有他们孩子的大学学费
And their college funds for their kids.
更别提还有我自己
Not to mention my own.
这并不意味着你就得犯法
It doesn’t mean that you have to break the law.
对 就是这样
Yes, it does.
这些账目里都写着呢 生意难做啊
It’s right there in the books.Business is terrible.
银行来找我麻烦 国税局恨不得把我榨干
The bank is on my back,the IRS is grinding me down to a nub.
如果我撑不下去
If I don’t keep up…
泰德 这样会坐牢的
Ted,people go to prison for this.
我爸爸白手起家成立这家公♥司♥
My dad built this company from nothing.
我们在这里做事赚钱
We make things here.
在这工作的人们 就像家人一样
The people who work here are like family.
我不能因为这几年年景不好
I can’t let that all fall apart
就让一切分崩离析
Because of a couple of bad years.
斯凯勒
Skyler
别告发我
Don’t report this.
求你了
Please.
我不会去告发你的 泰德
I’m not gonna turn you in Ted
但我不能参与进来
But I can’t be a part of it.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我只希望
I know. I just wish…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
认识我的话 留言吧
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
我是瘦子彼得 就打电♥话♥看看你怎么了 兄弟
Yo, it’s Skinny Pete.Just checking in with you, man.
今天在葬礼上没看到你
We missed you at the funeral today.
大家都去了
The whole crew was representing.
连猴子都从弗雷斯♥诺♥赶了回来
Even Badger came all the way from Fresno.
康宝的家人 他的妈妈 奶奶 侄子们
Combo’s people, his ma,grandma,cousins,
每个人都哭成泪人了
Everyone was all choked up and shit.
兄弟 那可真是 催人泪下
Man, it was, like, emotional.
你真该来看看那口棺材
And you should have seen the coffin.
涂着白色珠光漆 闪闪发亮
It was like this shiny,white pearlescent.
我确保在一辆雷克萨斯车上
Like,I’m pretty sure
见过一摸一样的油漆工艺
I’ve seen the exact same paint job on a Lexus.
所以肯定是非常高级的
So we’re definitely talking high-end.
当然 我猜你肯定有更重要的事走不开
Anyway, guess you had something bigger going down.
那你自己一切小心了 兄弟 保重
Watch your back out there, bro.Peace.
我喜欢在里面混一些冰♥毒♥
I like to mix some ice with it.
拿着
Hold that.
那是什么感觉
What’s it feel like?
会打冷颤
There’s a chill.
别怕 很快就过去的
Don’t freak out.It passes.
然后
And then…
你就等着吧
You’ll see.
我会来陪你的
I’ll meet you there.
把那个拿走
Take that off.
请把手♥机♥都关掉
Phones off, please.
我猜是管道的声音
Pipes, I guess.
好了各位 看着自己的试♥卷♥
All right, everyone.Eyes on your paper.
都看着自己的试♥卷♥
Eyes on your paper.
短♥信♥:快餐店见
打扰一下 经理上哪去了
Excuse me, where’s the manager?
我就是经理 有事吗
I’m the manager.Can I help you?
我上周在这见过个男的 黑人绅士
I met a man here last week.A black gentleman.
很瘦戴眼镜的
He’s thin. Glasses.
是的 先生 那是店主
Yes, sir.That’s the owner.
店主
Owner, ok
他在这和内华达州拥有14家洛博罗餐厅
He owns 14 Los Pollos restaurants in between here and Nevada.
可能在其中任意一家
He could be at any one of them.
有没有他的手♥机♥号♥码 我可以
Is there a phone number that I can get to…
抱歉 先生 我不便透露
I’m sorry, sir.I can’t give that out.
您是有什么投诉吗
Is this about a complaint?
我很乐意帮您提交到我们网站上去
I’d be happy to refer you to our website.
不 不是
No no
-他叫什么名字 -古斯塔沃
– What’s his name? – Gustavo.
古斯
Gus.
谢谢
Thank you
38磅货 120万美金
38 pounds, $1.2 million.
25号♥公路13号♥出口往南2公里处的车站交易
Truck stop,2 miles south of exit 13 on the 25.
一小时后交易
One hour.
-什么 -一个小时 你干不干
– What?- One hour. You in or out?
干 当然干 但得多给我点时间准备
In. In. Absolutely.But I just need a little more time.
一个小时 如果你人没到
One hour.If you miss it,
下次就别上这儿来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!