“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
我们现在准备降落在
We’re now beginning our final descent
洛杉矶国际机场
into Los Angeles International Airport.
Shephard先生 你托运的
Mr. Shephard, there seems to have been a mix-up
– 呃 棺材 好像出了点问题 – 他们把我爸弄丢了
– involving the, uh, coffin. – They lost my father.
他几天前在澳大利亚过世
He died in Australia a couple days ago.
– 你是谁? – Jacob让我们来的 他说你能帮助我们的朋友
– Who are you? – Jacob sent us. He said you would help our friend.
送他去泉水那里
Get him to the spring.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
他说 你得把这粒药给你朋友
He says you have to give your friend this pill.
– 这里面是什么? – 毒药
– What is in it? – Poison.
– 你们为什么想杀Sayid? – 啊!
– Why would you people wanna kill Sayid? – Aah!
他体内有股暗黑势力 正在滋长
There is a darkness growing in him.
你怎么知道的?
How can you be sure of that?
因为 此事曾在你妹妹身上发生过
Because it happened to your sister.
啊! 啊!
Aah! Uhh!
你是Claire?
Claire?
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mom.
找到他了吗?
Have they found him yet?
没 我… 我几小时前打电♥话♥问过
No, I… I called a couple hours ago,
他们说棺材在柏林过了安检
and they think the coffin was checked through Berlin.
你怎么会把遗体搞丢呢?
How do you lose a body?
我不知道 妈妈 但我们无能为力
I don’t know, mom, but there’s nothing we can do
– 只能继续等消息 – 我等不下去 Jack
– except for wait for more information. – I don’t want to wait, Jack.
这叫我怎么去完成葬礼?
How am I supposed to get anything done?
我甚至连他的遗嘱都找不到 到处都是纸
I can’t even find his will. Papers everywhere.
听我说 妈妈 我几小时后就到家了
Look, mom, I’ll come over in a couple hours,
然后我们一起找 好吗?
And we’ll find it together. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好 还有 妈妈 我的阑尾是什么时候切除的?
Good. Now, mom, when did I have my appendix taken out?
大概在你七八岁的时候吧
You were 7 or 8 maybe.
你上学的时候痛晕了过去
You collapsed at school.
你♥爸♥本来想自己主刀的
Your father wanted to do the procedure himself,
但他们不让 你不记得这事了么?
but they wouldn’t let him. You don’t remember that?
不 我…
Yeah, I…
我想我记得的
I guess I do.
哦 要命 妈妈 我得走了
Oh, damn it. Mom, I gotta go.
哦 别忘了…
Well, don’t forget to…

Hey.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
我以为 下班后我有足够的时间回家 并换身衣服
I thought I had enough time to go home and change after work.
没关系
Don’t worry about it.
抱歉 David 别生气 好么?
I’m sorry, David. Okay?
没事的 爸爸
Okay, dad.
我怕你走了
I was afraid you’d left.
我有选择离开的权力吗?
Is leaving an option?
凡事皆有选择
Everything is an option.
但我会阻止你的
But I would have to stop you.
嗯 我就欣赏你的坦诚
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
你的朋友… Ford和Austen 还有Kwon…
Your friends… Ford and Austen and Kwon…
他们不回来了 对吗?
They’re not coming back, are they?
是啊 可能不回来了
No, probably not.
我也很欣赏你的坦诚
I appreciate your honesty.
又打平了 老兄
Tie again, dude.
– 真让我吃惊 – 这话该我来说
– Shocker. – That’s it for me.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
你饿了?
Are you?
我想吃东西
I could eat.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
你知道这里 有类似于厨房♥的地方吗?
Do you know if there’s, like, a kitchen in this place?
走道过去就是 Hugo
It’s all the way down the hallway, Hugo.
老兄 你在这儿干嘛?
Dude, what are you doing here?
我是来找你的
I’m here because I need you.
找我♥干♥嘛?
For what?
你得弄支笔来
You should probably get a pen.
然后记点儿东西
You’re gonna have to write a few things down.
– 记什么? – 有人要来岛上了
– What kind of things? – Someone is coming to the island.
我要你帮他们找到他
I need you to help them find it.
把线接上
Hooked up the cable in here
你想看”红袜”队比赛的时候 就可以看了
so you can watch the Red Sox if you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在看这本书?
You reading this?

Yeah.
你小时候 我经常念这给你听
I used to read this to you when you were little.
你总想知道Kitty和Snowdrop的事
You always wanted to hear about Kitty and Snowdrop.
他们是爱丽丝的…
They were Alice’s…

Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
David啊
David.
David啊
David.
你在听什么?
What are you listening to?
说了你也不知道
You haven’t heard of them.
我想跟你谈谈 David
I’m just trying to have a conversation with you, David.
干嘛?
Why?
我们大概 呃 一个月才见一次面 就不能…
We see each other, like, once a month. Can’t we just…
消停一下?
get through it?
真要命
Damn it.
喂 妈妈?
Yeah, mom?
你在哪? 我以为你过来了
Where are you? I thought you were coming over.
嗯 抱歉 呃 我马上出门
Yeah, I’m sorry. Um, I’m heading out right now.
– 很快就到 – 好吧
– I’ll be right there. – Okay.
我得去你奶奶家一趟
I have to go over to your grandmother’s house.
– 你要一起去吗? – 不 谢谢
– You wanna come? – No, thanks.
好吧 呃 我一个钟头左右就回来
All right, well, I’ll be back in about an hour.
然后我们一起吃饭 好吗?
And then we’ll eat, okay?
好的
Great.
Jack啊
Jack.
是Sayid啊
Sayid.
他们干嘛盯着我看?
Why are they all staring at me?
别理他们就是
Just ignore them.
呃 你跟我说过 这些人以为我得了传染病
Look, you told me these people think I have an infection,
他们想给我吃奇怪的药
that they wanted to give me some mysterious pill
你却告诫我不要吃
that you instructed me not to take.
接着你又消失了
And then you disappeared.
你在瞒着我什么?
What are you hiding from me?
那药是毒药
The pill was poison.
他们想借我的手杀了你
They wanted me to kill you.
甭管他们以为你怎么了 Sayid…
Whatever it is they think happened to you, Sayid…
他们说 这事以前在某人身上也发生过
They say it happened to someone else, too.
谁?
Who?
Claire啊!
Claire!
我来撬开它
I’m gonna get you out of there.
你在这儿待了多久?
How long have you been out here?
从你们走后起
Since you all left.
那是多久前的事?
How long ago was that?
是三年前
Three years.
我带你去个安全的地方 快点 你可以自己走吗?
I gotta get you somewhere safe. Come on. You think you can walk?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
啊! 呃!
Aah! Uhh!
啊! 好了 好了 可以了
Aah! Okay. Okay. Okay.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothin’.
不过就是… 看看…
I’m just… you know, looking…
因为我超爱寺庙啊
’cause I’m a big fan of temples
像历史啊…
and, like, history…
还有像”夺宝奇兵”里那些东西
and Indiana Jones stuff.
你不该来这儿
You shouldn’t be here.
回院子里去
Go back to the courtyard.
告诉他 你想怎样就怎样
Tell him you can do what you want.
告诉他 你是接♥班♥人
Tell him you’re a candidate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!