“快点”
“Come on.”
“他们不会卖♥♥酒给我的”
“They’re not gonna sell it to me.”
她说”不去 不去”
She’s saying, “No, no.”
我就很生气 时间不多了
So I’m pissed, and the clock is ticking,
我就跳上车
so I jump in my truck.

She’s–
我6岁的女儿
my 6-year-old daughter…
她在车道末端玩耍
She’s playing at the end of the driveway.
于是
So…
你怎么不恨你自己呢
How do you not hate yourself?
我确实很恨我自己 恨了很长时间
I did hate myself… for a long time.
但这并没有阻止我
But it didn’t stop me from…
继续酗酒 继续吸毒
drinking and getting high.
这只让事情变得更糟
It just made it that much worse.
自我憎恶 罪恶感
Self-hatred, guilt,
这些成就不了任何事情
It accomplishes nothing.
它们只能阻碍你
It just stands in the way.
阻碍你什么呢
Stands in the way of what?
真正的改变
True change.
斯凯勒
Skyler, hi.
现在方便谈谈么
Is this a good time to talk?
当然 请进
Yeah. Come in, please.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
你想开始说吗
Do you want to start?
好的
Okay.
为… 为什么你要这么做
Why– why are you doing this?
为什么你会想出这种方式
Why are you even thinking this way?
是为了惩罚我吗
Is it to punish me?
沃尔特 我不是惩罚你
I am not punishing you, Walt.
这就是在惩罚我
This is punitive is what this is.
我们的婚姻很美满
We are happily married.
我婚后很幸福
I am happily married.
我很开心
I am happy.
我们只是
We’re just–
斯凯勒 我爱你
I love you, Skyler,
我愿意为你做任何事
And I would do anything for you.
你可不可以考虑
Would you even consider–
我的意思是 天呐
I mean, Jesus!
你来我这儿
You come in here,
你把这些纸甩到我面前
And you wave these papers in my face,
这件事有着完整的两面
When there’s a whole other entire side to this thing.
一面是你 一面是我
There’s your side, and there’s my side.
而你还没有听过我的解释
And you haven’t heard my side yet.
你甚至还什么都不知道
You haven’t heard any of it at all.
你是个毒品贩子
You’re a drug dealer.
不是 什么 你怎么
No. What– How–
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
不然的话怎么解释你会赚那么多钱
How else could you possibly make that kind of money?
大♥麻♥
Marijuana.
那个叫平克曼的孩子
That Pinkman kid.
不是吗
No?
哦 我的天呐 沃尔特
Walt Oh, my God, Walt.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥: 一种中枢兴奋药
是甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
It’s methamphetamine.
但我 我是
But I– I’m–
我制♥造♥
I manufacture.
但我不贩卖♥♥
I am not a dealer.

Oh.
这东西本身
Per se.
它并不意味…
It doesn’t mean–
斯凯勒 别这样
No, Skyler.
-斯凯勒 听我说 -不
– Listen to me, Skyler. – No.
-听着 -不
– Listen. – No.
这事有很多层面
There are a lot of angles to this, okay?
这很复杂 你明白吗 所以请你
It’s complicated, all right? So please, let’s–
求你了 我们坐回去
Please, let’s just sit back down,
我们好好谈谈
and we’ll talk it through.
沃尔特 我要跟你做笔交易
I’m gonna make you a deal, Walt.
我不会告诉汉克
I won’t tell Hank,
我也不会告诉孩子们或任何人
And I won’t tell your children or anybody else.
我不会走漏一丝风声
Nobody will hear it from me,
但你要答应我离婚
But only if you grant me this divorce
并且离我们的生活远远的
and stay out of our lives.
-斯凯勒别这样 -我是认真的
– No, Skyler. – I mean it.
我要赶紧离开这鬼地方 我快吐了
Now let me the hell out of here before I throw up.
你的挡风玻璃碎了
Your windshield’s broken.
没错
Yep.
我的婚姻正经历一些小挫折
A little friction in the marriage right now.
非常短暂的
Strictly temporary.
我们只是
We’re just–
只是需要一些空间
Just taking a little break.
你睡那儿吧
Uh, that’s you over there.
听好了 关于钱的事
Listen, um, money.
索尔正替你看着呢
Saul has got it for you,
只要你感觉好点儿了
And so as so as you’re feeling better–
我很好
I’m better.
你很好
You’re better.
真的吗
Really?
什么 那个康复中心 有用吗
What? The rehab? It helped?
恩 我戒掉了
Yeah. I’m done using.
真是太棒了 真是
That’s excellent. That’s–
很好 杰西
That’s very good, Jesse.
孩子 很好
Boy– very good.
你知道…
You know, um…
不管遇到多么糟糕的情况
in spite of how bad things got,
可以把它当做
it really could be looked at
对我们的当头棒喝
like a wake-up call for both of us.
我是说 让我们…
I mean, you know, just to get our–
让我们的生活回到原轨
our lives back together again
循规蹈矩 安分守己
and on the straight and narrow.
你一直在调查飞机失事的事
You been following this airplane crash?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道是珍妮的父亲
You know it was Jane’s dad
是他不经意间让飞机相撞的
who accidentally crashed them together?
是因为他身心俱惫么
Because he was so torn up?
好的 听着 我要打断一下 好吗
Okay, look, let me stop you right there, all right?
你跟这事没关系
You are not responsible for this–
一点关系都没有 好吗
not in any way, shape, or form, all right?
我…我一直在追踪这件事
Now, I– I am very up-to-date on this thing,
也许比你知道的更多
probably far more than you are,
在这件事中有很多不确定因素
and there are– there are many factors at play there.
是吗
Yeah?
比如
For instance,
也许飞机的防撞雷达
there’s some sort of collision radar
失灵了
on the jet that may not have been working properly.
这都在公务档案上 你可以查阅一下
Now, that’s public record. You can look that up.
整个系统 用的是上世纪60年代的技术
And the whole system is run on– on 1960s technology.

No.
不 说真的…
No, really…
我怪罪于政♥府♥
I blame the government.
要不逃避
You either run from things,
要不就面对 怀特老师
or you face them, Mr. White.
什么意思
And what exactly does that mean?
我在康复中心学到的
I learned it in rehab.
接受最真实的自我
It’s all about accepting who you really are.
我接受我是谁
I accept who I am.
那么你是谁呢
And who are you?
我是坏蛋
I’m the bad guy.
您吃得还满意吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!