喂 你可没抓住我什么把柄
Hey, you got nothing on me, yo.
好吧 你可以给我律师打电♥话♥ 索尔·古德曼
All right, you can call my lawyer, Saul Goodman.
去和我律师谈 懂吗
Talk to my lawyer, all right?
听到了吗 我无可奉告
Hey, you hear me. I got nothing to say.
我告诉过你 你可以给我…
I told you. You can call my–
上帝啊
Ah, Christ! God!
你还搞到了我的电♥话♥号♥码
You had my cell phone number!
还知道我老婆的名字
You had my wife’s name!
你是怎么知道的
How’d you do it?
你和谁一伙的
Huh? Who you working with?
如果你…准备好了要谈谈
If you’re, uh, ready to talk,
他们要一份书面声明
they want to get a statement.
你对这里发生的一切的解释
Your side of what happened here.
或者我们可以拖到下次再来
Or we can hold him off till another time.
你可能得和律师谈谈
Maybe you’ll want to talk to a lawyer.
笑一个
There it is.
史泰龙电影《洛奇》里被打的鼻青脸肿那位
艾德里安
Yo, Adrian.
洛奇这么叫的 他想念这张脸了
Rocky called. He wants his face back.
别这样 开心一点嘛
Come on. I got to cheer you up.
看到这照片没 这就是你的刑满释放证
You see that? That’s your Get Out of Jail Free card.
你知道什么叫刑满释放证 对吧
You understand Get Out of Jail Free card, right?
这机会千载难逢
I mean, just blink once if you’re following.
缉毒局的噩梦
The DEA’s worst nightmare
如果这张照片公之于众的话
is that face out in public.
到时候他们将对我们平克曼少爷
They’re going to have to steer a wide berth
唯恐避之不及了
of young Master Pinkman
因为到时愤怒的公众就如同
for fear of the P.R. Poop storm
潮水一般势不可挡
that will rain down on them
如果这消息走漏了的话
if this story ever gets out.
我是说 你挨的这顿揍
I mean, this– this beating?
对你来说简直是恩赐
Best thing for you.
你已经稳操胜券了
You’re home free.
好事 对吧
Good, right?
对的
Right.
我的天
Oh, my God.
调侃披头士乐队里保罗是吉他手 林戈是鼓手
现在二人组里你明显比较可爱一点
You’re now officially the cute one of the group.
保罗 来见见林戈 林戈 这是保罗
Paul, meet Ringo. Ringo, Paul.
这是…我…
This is– I–
杰西 我…对此万分抱歉
Jesse, I’m– I am so sorry for this.
本不该发展成这样的
This should not have happened.
但还是这样了
But it did.
拜你所赐
No thanks to you.
至少计划成功了
But the plan did work.
如果不把他引开 我们现在
We would have been locked up right now
已经被关起来了
if we didn’t lure him away.
但这一切…
But this–
这一切…我…
this– I just–
是我始料未及的
I never saw this coming.
所以…
So…
那现在该怎么办
What, uh… W-what happens now?
现在该怎么办
What happens now?
我来告诉你该怎么办
I’ll tell you what happens now.
你那混♥蛋♥连襟玩完了
Your scumbag brother-in-law is finished,
死定了
done.
听懂了吗
You understand?
我跟他没完 我要他一辈子都欠我
I will own him when this is over.
他挣的每一分钱
Every cent he earns,
他老婆挣的每一分钱
every cent his wife earns,
都是我的
is mine.
无论他去哪里
Anyplace he goes,
无论他在哪里
anywhere he turns,
我都会跟他到死
I’m going to be there,
分一杯羹
grabbing my share.
提华纳是墨西哥西北部城市
哪怕他躲到提华纳洗厕所为生
He’ll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for pennies,
我也会站他旁边提成的
and I’ll be standing over him to get my cut.
我要他早上一醒来第一个看到的就是我
He’ll see me when he wakes up in the morning
我要他只能钻进耗子洞去睡觉
and when he crawls to sleep
因为他那狗窝
in whatever rat hole’s left for him
已经被我碾得粉碎
after I shred his house down,
我他妈要化成厉鬼缠他一辈子
I will haunt his crusty ass forever
直到他自己
until the day
举枪饮弹自尽
he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger
就为了能把我从他脑子里驱除出去
just to get me out of his head.
这就是接下来要发生的
That’s what happens next.
我的建议…
Uh, my advice–
这办法听起来可不太好
that’s probably not a good strategy.
他们现在怕你
I mean, they’re scared of you right now.
他们根本不想与你扯上关系
They want nothing to do with you.
但如果你惹了他们
But if you hit them,
他们肯定被迫还击
they’re forced to hit back hard.
他们会查个天翻地覆
I mean, they will turn over every rock
让你无处躲藏
hither, thither, and yon
直到有人说漏嘴 泄了密
until someone spills the beans on you
或是泄了与你有关的人的密
and anyone associated with you,
包括你现在的合伙人
uh, present company included.
对 我觉得索尔说的非常有道理
Yeah, I think what Saul is saying makes a lot of sense.
杰西 还是继续生活 往前看吧
Jesse, move on with your life.
别去想这一切了
Leave it behind, all of it.
一切照旧
Nothing changes.
我一离开这
Once I walk out of here,
就去搞辆新房♥车 继续制毒
I get myself a new RV and go start cooking again.
你凭什么认为
How exactly do you think
你还能侥幸逃脱
you’re going to get away with that?
他们会逮到你的
They will catch you.
那又怎样
So what?
什么
What?
我有刑满释放证
I have a Get Out of Jail Free card.
我可能是夸大了你…这张脸的影响力
Hey, I may have overstated the, uh, power of your face.
不行
Not this.
如果警♥察♥逮到了我
If the cops catch me…
我会告诉他们最想知道的
I give them what they want the most.

You.
他们逮了我
They nab me,
我就和他们做个交易 供出谁是海森堡
I make a deal to give up the great Heisenberg
还有他那百万毒品交易网络
and his million-dollar drug ring.
你就是我的自♥由♥通行证 贱♥人♥
You’re my free pass, bitch.
你就那么肯定吗
You’re so sure.
听着 他被汉克打的都失去意识了
Look, if he didn’t give up my name
都没把我供出来
while Hank was beating him senseless,
那他就肯定不会供出来
he’s never going to talk.
那你觉得刚才那是什么意思 吓唬你吗
What do you think that was in there, a bluff?
他想要搞死你的连襟
He wants your brother-in-law.
而且绝对有一大票的律师
And there’s going to be a parade of lawyers
排成行的等着接这案子
creaming their Underoos for a case like that.
我是说 如果不是我有涉及
I mean, I’d take it myself
此事的话 我肯定也去接这活儿了
if it wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage.
至于他说要再去制毒
And him cooking again.
不用考虑如果 他肯定被捕 当他被捕时
Hey, when, not if, he gets caught,
他面临20年监禁
and he’s facing 20 years,
你觉得他会怎么做
what’ll he do then?
相信我 贼之间毫无信义可言
Believe me, there’s no honor among thieves.
当然 我们除外
Except for us, of course.
不 他会…
No, he’ll–
他会清醒过来的
he’ll come around.
万一醒不了呢
And if he doesn’t,
那就得谈谈可能采取的措施了
there may come a time to talk options.
措施
Options?
我非常确信平克曼先生涉嫌
I’m convinced that Mr. Pinkman was involved
制♥造♥和分发销♥售♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!