我会尽快赶到
and I will be there as soon as I can.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you very much for your kind words.
我们…非常感谢
We– We really do appreciate that.
怎么 你妻子在旁边
What, is your wife there?
是的 她在
Uh, yes. Yes, she is,
而且她会很高兴你能打电♥话♥来问候
and she would be happy to know that you asked about her.
保持联络
And please do keep us in your thoughts.
告诉你那混♥蛋♥连襟
Hey, tell your douche-bag brother-in-law
早点超度算了
to head towards the light.
我在想
So I’m thinking, um,
不如大家一起去吃个早饭
maybe we should go get everybody some breakfast.
好啊 主意不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
知道刚才是谁吗
Do you know who that was?
我说 煎蛋还不错
You know, these eggs are really not too bad.
你们看
Look at that.
看什么
Look at what?
看什么 看这个 叉子上的斑点
At what? This. These spots.
这叉子明显是脏的
This fork is absolutely filthy.
你看到了吧
Tell me you see this.
你眼神好 看看这个
You’ve got good eyes. Look at that.
玛丽 只不过是水渍而已
Marie, those are just water spots.
叉子没问题
Fork is fine.
才不是水渍
Those are not water spots.
明明是脏的
That’s dirt.
这餐具明显没洗过
This silverware’s obviously not been cleaned.
满是别人口腔里的病菌
It’s covered in germs from someone else’s mouth.
天知道什么鬼东西
God knows what.
玛丽阿姨 真的是水渍
Seriously, Aunt Marie, it’s water spots.
我们家里的叉子也不比这干净
Ours at home aren’t any better.
这跟你们家的叉子无关
Yours at home are irrelevant.
我们这是在医院里
We’re in a hospital.
医院的卫生水平应该更高
They need to be held to a higher standard.
这是他们的职责
They have a responsibility.
我不确定
Well, I’m not actually sure
这间自助餐厅是否可以算是
if the cafeteria necessarily qualifies
医院的一部分
as being part of a hospital.
它就在医院的大楼里
It’s in the same building.
同一个屋檐下
It’s all under the same roof.
病人们吃饭用的
Do you think that sick people aren’t eating
不也是这沾染了细菌的餐具吗
with this bacteria-infected silverware?
上帝啊 病从口入 叫人怎么活
My God, how are you supposed to survive this death trap?
玛丽
Marie.
我不是活过来了吗
I survived.
我在这家医院做的肿瘤切除手术
I had my lumpectomy at this hospital.
记得吗
Remember that?
还记得当时我们有多害怕吗
Remember how scared we all were?
我不想表现出来而已
I didn’t want to act like it,
可我真的吓坏了
but I was terrified.
整整一周 我脑子里想的都是
All that week, all I could think of was
他们会怎么把我的身体切开
how they were actually going to cut me open
把我生来就有的一部分从体内取走
and take out a part of me that was with me my entire life.
这个念头挥之不去
I couldn’t get that image out of my head.
我觉得最可怕的就是
I think the scariest part was when…
做手术准备的时候
they took me into pre-op,
躺在那里
lying there,
等着被麻醉
waiting for them to anesthetize you,
心里清楚
knowing that…
自己可能再也醒不过来了
you may never wake up again.
事实上
Actually,
我还记得那天开车来医院的时候
what I really remember about that day is driving to the hospital.
斯凯勒 记得吗 那天我要自己开车
Skyler, you remember me wanting to drive that day?
记得
Yeah.
反正 那天我们开车走中♥央♥公路的时候
Anyway, there we are. We’re driving up Central,
每个路口都是绿灯
and we hit every green light…
我是说每个经过的路口
I mean, every single light that we hit…
都是绿灯
sheew… green.
这是什么概率
When does that happen?
就是 梆 梆
Just like bang, bang,
一路绿灯
green the entire way.
一路上 我一直都在想
And the whole time, all I could think about was
“为什么偏偏是今天 为什么”
“Why today? Why?
“为什么不能让我和家人”
“Why can’t I just spend a few extra minutes
“在车里多坐一会儿”
“in the car with my family?”
我这辈子从没那么盼过堵车
I never wanted to be stuck in traffic so bad in my life.
至少那时我和家人在一起
At least I was with my family.
有家人支持
I had that.
不管怎么说 我活过来了
Anyway, I survived this place.
你丈夫比我强壮得多
And I’m not half the man your husband is.
你好
Yes?
你那边到底怎么回事
我正要问你呢
I was going to ask you the same question.
知道我的人出事了吗
听说他们袭击一名缉毒局探员
I heard they they attacked a DEA agent.
怎么回事 不会说西班牙语了吗
不是我下的命令
I didn’t order this,
我的手下也不会擅自行事
and my men would never do this on their own.
一定是有人指使的
Someone gave the go-ahead.
你是在指责我吗
Are you accusing me?
我只是说他们不会自行其是
I’m just saying they wouldn’t act on their own.
我可没有自取灭亡的习惯
I am not in the habit of picking my own pocket.
我姑且理解为 下批货要推迟了
I assume that the next shipment will be delayed.
货大概多久能到
Any thoughts on when it might arrive?
一周 或许一个月
A week, a month.
现在边境查得太严
There’s too much focus on the border.
我们眼下需要暂时低调
We lay low for the time being.
低调行事
We lay low,
然后等活下来的那个 告诉我真♥相♥
and then we get the real story from my man who survived.
你的人被拘禁了
Your man is in custody.
上帝保佑美国
在宣判之前他都是无罪的
He’s innocent until proven guilty.
不是吗
Correct?
我会给他请最好的律师
I’ll get him the best lawyer,
然后会真♥相♥大白的
and then we’ll learn the truth.
有消息随时通知我
Well, keep me apprised.
任何靠近脊柱的外伤
Any time you’ve got that close proximity to the spine,
都是需要谨慎对待的
there’s always going to be cause for concern,
但我也说了
but, as I say,
现在下结论为时尚早
it’s really too soon to tell.
至少他出了手术室 这算是…
He’s out of surgery, at least, which is…
离开手术室 正被送往恢复室
Out of surgery, on his way to recovery.
好 恢复室在哪儿
All right. Where’s that?
对不起 你现在还不能去看他
Unfortunately, you can’t see him just yet.
需要等他情况稳定下来
We’re gonna have to wait for him to stabilize.
还要多久
How long will that take?
这个不好说
I can’t really say.
可能要几小时
Could be hours,
一旦可以探视 我们会立刻通知你
but we’ll let you know just as soon as you could see him.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不要我们送你回家睡会儿
Um, maybe we should get you home for a couple hours?
休息一下
Get some rest?
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
我也不走
Me, neither.
你们有谁特别想刷牙的吗
Well, is anyone else dying to brush their teeth,
我想刷牙了
or is it just me?
我回家去拿些东西过来怎样
What if I ran over to the house and picked up a few things?
玛丽 我可以顺路去趟你家
Marie? I could swing by your place.
那太好了
That would be great.
谢谢 沃尔特
Thanks, Walt.
那好
Okay.
本德尔医生
Dr. Bender?
本德尔医生
Dr. Bender.
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walt. Walt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!