怀特老师
Mister– Mr. White,
我明白那只苍蝇的重要性
I understand that the fly is a serious thing.
我是完全赞同你的
Now, all right? I’m on board.
我是说 出去透透气
I’m just saying maybe if we went and got some air,
或许能想到办法抓住它
it would help us come up with a plan on how to catch it.
然后再回来
Then come back down here
干掉它
and subtract his ass.
等等 你带钥匙了吗
Oh, wait, do you have your keys?
-带了 -你确定吗
– Yeah. – You’re sure?
要被锁外面就惨了
Last thing we need is to get locked out.
带了
Yeah.
如果你不肯帮我 就滚远点
If you’re not going to help me, stay out of my way!
有人有斧头吗
Yo. Yo, does somebody have an ax I can use?
斧头之类的
El ax-o!
危险的斧头
Peligroso! El ax-o!
主断电器 危险 440伏特电压
终于找到你了
There we go.
晚安吧
Say good night.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch!

Son of a…
妈的 见鬼
Shit! Damn it!
他妈的怎么回事…
Where in the hell is that…
怎么回事
What the hell?
要来杯饮料吗
Need some juice maybe?
不客气
Knock yourself out.
这才是真的 你那个不管用
It’s a real one. Yeah, like yours was working.
不 不
No, no…
没用 听着 我们是要净化实验室
No, no– Look, we’re trying to decontaminate.
越弄越脏可不是净化
You don’t decontaminate by contaminating further.
这都是些什么破玩意儿
What the hell is all this?
这个怎么样
Here, how about this?
无毒胶水带
“Nontoxic glue strips.”
它能散发信息素
Yeah, baby, it’s got pheromones, all right.
我买♥♥了很多 可以把这地方挂满
I got a buttload. We hang them up all over the place.
它插翅难飞
It won’t be able to resist.
希望贴的够多
I sure hope we have enough.
我敢打包票 绝对够多了
I’m going to go out on a limb and say yeah.
你看到它没
Do you see him?
你有多久没睡觉了
How long do you think you’ve been awake?
干嘛一直问我这个
Why do you keep asking me that?
我寻思着你可以喝点咖啡
Just figure you could use some coffee, is all.
我得来点
I know I could.
怎么样
How about it?
好的
Yeah.
要牛奶和方糖吗
You take cream and sugar?
清咖啡就好
Black is fine.
随它去吧
Why don’t you just leave him be?
让它自投罗网
Let the traps do the work.
信息素会管用的
These pheromones are supposed to kick ass.
随时都可能逮住这小杂种
I bet we catch this mo-fo any second.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有没有在家中与野生动物纠缠的经历
You ever have, like, a wild animal trapped in your house?
印象中没有
Not that I can recall, no.
我遇到过一次
We did, this one time,
在我姨妈家的时候
back when it was my aunt’s house,
在她死于癌症之前
back before she died of cancer.
负鼠 又大又丑
Possum. Big, freaky-looking bitch.
从什么时候起
Hey, since when did they
它们更名为袋鼫 原名有什么问题
change it to “Opossum”? What’s up with that?
在我小时候
I mean, when I was coming up,
它就叫负鼠
it was just “Possum.”
袋鼫听起来像是爱尔兰那边的
“Opossum” makes it sound like he’s Irish or something.
为什么把一切改来改去的
Why they gotta go changing everything?
不管怎样 只是肥老鼠罢了
Whatever. They’re just big rats anyways,
长着粉红色尾巴和脸的老鼠
giant pink-tailed rats with their pink rat faces,
丑的要死
totally freaky,
像外星鼠
like alien rats.
实际上 它不是困在房♥子里
Actually, it’s not so much that he got trapped,
它就住在房♥子底下
but he was living there, you know, under the house.
你能听到它到各房♥间串门
You could hear him going from, like, room to room,
跑的飞快
always scurrying around.
有时晚上还能看到它们出来
Sometimes I’d see him outside at night,
它就假装一动不动
and he would just, you know, freeze.
好像这样你就看不到它了
And it’s like you’re not looking right at it. Right?
它感觉自己能愚弄你
I mean, it thinks it’s fooling you.
它们就这点花招 喜欢装死
That’s what they do, honestly. They play dead or whatever.
太傻了
It’s just so lame.
这故事有重点吗
Is there a discernible point to this story,
或是你在不久的将来才表达的出来的重点
a point that you’ll be arriving at sometime in the near future?
就是让我记忆深刻 忘不掉
It was just a total bitch to get out. It took forever.
叫了个人来 布置好陷阱
A guy came, set all these traps and all,
最后抓到了它
and he finally got it,
但我姨妈根本不信
but my aunt, she didn’t believe it.
她坚持说还能听到它跑动的声音
She kept insisting she could still hear the thing.
抓没抓到根本没区别
I mean, you could not tell her any different.
她开始在椅子边上放了把旧伞
She started keeping an old umbrella by her chair.
她开始戳地板 冲它喊话
Man, she would just bang on the floor and yell at it,
还给它起了个名字
even gave it a name.
好像是…
It was, uh, Sc–
斯克莱博
Scrabble.
没错 就这么叫的
Yeah, that was it.
斯克莱博 别吵了 咚咚咚
“Scrabble, just knock it off.” Bang, bang, bang.
直到去世 她一直这样
She got like that toward the end.
像入了迷似的
Got obsessive about stuff,
简直走火入魔了
just got mad about stuff.
我们不知道是怎么回事
We didn’t know what was up.
根本不像她的处事作风
It wasn’t like her to be that way.
结果是…
But it turned out that the–
她的癌细胞扩散到了脑部
the cancer had spread to her brain,
这才是原因
and that was why.
病灶转移了
It metastasized.
但幸好
But it was good that that
我们当时决定带她去看医生
was when we decided to take her to the doctor
然后了解到了她的情况
because then we knew what was up
并且让她接受了治疗
and got her some treatment
服了些药 让她不至于整天神经兮兮的
and meds so she wasn’t stressing all the time.
之后她就好多了
It was a lot better after that.
她自己也开心多了
She was a lot happier.
那只该死的苍蝇跑哪儿去了
Where the hell is he?
我上礼拜才和我的肿瘤医生见了面
I’ve been to my oncologist, Jesse, just last week.
我的病情依然在缓解
I’m still in remission.
很健康
I’m healthy.
那很好
Okay, so good. Great.
是啊 没完没了的
Well, no end in sight.
也很好啊
That’s great.
我找不着那苍蝇了
Well, I missed it.
曾经有些完美的时刻
There was some perfect moment,
都与我擦肩而过
and it passed me right by.
我当时得留下足够的钱给他们
Yeah, I had to have enough to leave them.
这才是最重要的
That was the whole point.
如果我当时没钱的话 这一切无意义了
None of this makes any sense if I didn’t have enough.
但那得是在斯凯勒发现之前
But it had to be before she found out… Skyler.
一定得在那之前
It had to be before that.
那个完美的时刻
Perfect moment…
什么的时刻
For what?
死亡时刻吗
To drop dead?
你是说你想死吗
What, are you saying you want to die?
我是说我活得太长了
I’m saying I’ve lived too long.
我想让他们想念我
You want them to actually miss you.
你明白吗
You know?
想让他们对我的回忆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!