《正义联盟:战争》
现在播报近日哥谭市发生的 恐怖挟持事件的最新进展情况
New insight on the rash of terrifying abductions plaguing Gotham City.
友情提示:以下画面不太适合未成年人观看
Warning: This footage may be too mature for younger audiences.
这位在哥谭市内肆无忌惮作乱的 会是传言中的蝙蝠侠吗
Is this the mysterious Batman who’s been spotted in Gotham?
别再看了 麦克斯
Uh, stop it, Max.
太恐怖了
Too scary.
我就是蝙蝠侠 查利
I’m the Batman, Charlie.
我要吸干♥你♥的血
I’ve come to suck your blood.
嘿 等等
Hey, come on.
【哥谭市 中部时间 下午5:21】
给我停车 该死的
Stop the bus, damn it.
要去哪呀 老兄
Going somewhere, buddy?
好啊 你想玩玩
All right. You wanna dance?
我陪你玩
Let’s dance.
没你的事了 美女
Your move, precious.
不 不 别
No, no. Don’t.
该死
Crap.
楼层到了
Going UP
你救了我
You saved me.
理所应当的 我就是
Sure did.
你们一伙的吧 什么
The name isWhat’s the catch?
要多少钱 开个价吧
What? What’s it gonna cost me?
不用客气 女士
You’re welcome, lady.
那你把我扔这 要让我怎么下去
And how am I supposed to get down from here now?
现在看看 那毛孔悚然的家伙哪去了
Now, where did my creepy crawly get to?
高科技盔甲哈
Hightech armor, huh?
看起来还没有刚才好
You’re gonna have to do better than that.
好吧 是比刚才的好
Okay, that was better.
你在码头做什么
What were you doing at the docks?
回答我
I want answers.
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
真的是你
You’re real?
把灯关掉
Turn it off.
它是我抓到的 我知道
I had him. Clearly.
把那该死的灯关掉 在他们发现我们之前
Now, turn off the damn light before they see us.
谁发现我们
Before who sees us?
这里是哥谭警署
把双手举起来 把双手举起来
Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air.
他们不太喜欢我们
They don’t like us much.
这个世界惧怕我们
The world’s afraid of us.
说得跟件好事似的
You say that like it’s a good thing.
必须的
It’s necessary.
闪开
Move.
带上你的萤光棒回家吧
Take your glow stick and go home.
哥谭市是我的
Gotham’s mine.
不 听着 这整个星系都是我的管辖范围
No, see, this entire space sector is my beat.
是哦
Uhhuh.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我可是绿灯侠 天杀的
I’m Green Lantern, damn it.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
WOMAN: What the hell did you do?
酷诶
Cool.
这家伙在哥谭市要干什么
GREEN LANTERN: So, what’s it doing in Gotham?
有目击者称
Witnesses spotted this thing
看见他在市区安置某种炸♥弹♥
trying to plant some kind of bomb downtown.
与警方对峙时 还会从口中喷出烈焰
When the cops confronted it,it spewed fire from its mouth.
是啊 我有看见 但火对我来说没问题
Yeah, I noticed, but fire is no problem for me.
正如我说的 绿灯侠无所不能
As I was saying, Green Lantern can do anything.
把嘴闭上就谢天谢地了
Except shut up, apparently.
哇 看来某人今晚没喝到真爱之血啊
Wow, someone forgot to take their Tru Blood tonight.
我又不是吸血鬼
I’m not a vampire.
当真 你难道不是夜晚行动
Seriously? I thought with the darkness and the vanishing,
还有神出鬼没 以及那什么力大无穷
and the, what, super strength?
没有
No.
你会飞吗 在飞机里会
Can you fly? In a plane.
等等 你该不会就是个穿奇装异服的普通人吧
Wait, you’re not just some guy in a bat costume, are you?
你开什么玩笑啊
Are you freaking kidding me?
为什么没人请你去舞会
What, nobody asked you to prom…
所以你就打扮成这蝙蝠样
…so now you dress as a bat
然后在你爹妈的地下室里乱晃
and prowl around your parents’ basement?
这是干嘛用的
What’s this do?

Huh?
没有按钮
No buttons.
我猜是靠意志力起作用的吧
I assume it works off concentration.
你是怎么做到的的
How did you do that?
你刚才没留心
You weren’t concentrating.
你敢再这么做试试 我想就敢
You won’t do that again. Unless I want to.
够了 有本事来较量一下
That’s it. Let’s rumba, spooky.

Shh.
别着急 我们还需要更多的情报
Hold fast. We need more info.
狗屁 他刚刚装了一个炸♥弹♥诶
Bull crap. That’s a bomb and he just armed it.
灯侠 慢着
Lantern, wait.
誓死效忠达克赛德
For Darkseid.
大哥赛 那是啥 乐队吗
Darkseid? What’s that, a band?
某种口号♥吧
Some kind of death cry.
它想和我们同归于尽
It wanted to take us with it.
为了保护这个
All to protect this.
让我来
I’m on it.
灯戒 扫描识别
Ring, scan and identify.
开始扫描
RING: Initiating scan.
处理中
Processing.
无法识别
Unable to identify.
这不可能
That’s impossible.
灯戒知道守卫者知道的一切
The ring knows what the Guardians know
而守卫者无所不知
and the Guardians know everything.
这看起来不像是炸♥弹♥
It doesn’t scan like a bomb.
更像是外星电脑
More like an alien computer.
外星人 就像大都会那家伙
Alien? Like the guy in Metropolis?
超人
Superman.
你见过他
You’ve met him?
没有
No.
但我调查过他
But I’ve researched him.
他的能量等级
His power levels are
对我来说都不是问题
Not gonna be a problem for me.
到时候就知道了
We’ll see.
与此同时
In the meantime,
搞清楚这东西才是当前要务
we need to know more about this thing.
【大都会市 S.T.A.R.实验室 东部时间 下午6:37】
它的工艺和设计方面有线索没 莎拉
SILAS: Nothing on the markings or the design, Sarah?
没有 斯通博士
SARAH: No, Dr. Stone.
做了那么多测试 什么都检查不出来
Dozens of tests and we’re still unable to learn a single thing.
自几天前闪电侠把它带来后 我们毫无进展
We know less now than when the Flash brought it to us days ago.
或许我们可以试试金属扫描
Maybe we’ll catch a break
【识别出错 未知金属】
with the metal scan.
你们已经干得夜以继日了 塞拉斯
You’ve been working around the clock on this, Silas.
先休息一下吧
Perhaps if you got some rest.
等查清这东西是什么 我会休息的
I’ll rest when we know what this device is…
以及这个生物为何要把它安放在中♥央♥城
…and why that creature needed it planted in Central City.
现在我们对它有何了解
Now, what do we know?
它在传送某种信♥号♥♥
It’s broadcasting some kind of signal.
而我们追踪到了一些类似信♥号♥♥
And we’ve tracked similar signals emitting
来自海滨城和哥谭市以及大都会市
from Coast City, Gotham and Metropolis.
那它应该是在跟某人联♥系♥
Then it’s talking to someone.
我先接个电♥话♥
I should take this.
你好 斯通博士
Hi, Dr. Stone.
我来问下你有没有查出点什么
I figured I’d see if you had information…
【中♥央♥城 中部时间 下午5:38】
就是几天前我留给你的那个装置和那具有机体
…regarding the device I left with you.
慢慢来 孩子 我都快跟不上你了
Slow down, son. I can barely understand you.
是啊 经常有人这么说
那个生物死了
We lost the creature.
它似乎被设定了自动摧毁程式
It seemed engineered to fall apart.
原来如此 那个装置有进一步资料吗
I see. Any further data on the device?
目前还没 几个小时后应该会有些结果
Nothing yet.I should know more in a few hours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!