派对永不结束
Keep this party going.
说真的我
I mean it, yo.
我希望我回来的时候
I want this place kicking harder
派对能更加疯狂
than a Sensei when I get back.
没问题
All right.
包在我们身上 兄弟
You got it, bro.
都他妈的给我动起来
Come on, damn it.
醒来继续派对
Wake up and party!
你好
Hello.
你是新派来的
Yo, you the new guy?
没错
Yeah.
都做好了吗
You got something for me?
201.6磅[约180斤]
201.6.
多少重来着
What’s the count?
201.6磅
201.6.
麻烦你再称一下
Give it a second weigh if you would, please.
新政策
New policy.
怎么了 沃尔特
What, Walter?
古斯在哪
Where’s Gus?
问他干吗
Why?
因为我想和他说几句
Because I would like to speak with him.
因为 话还没有说清楚
Because, the way we left things,
我想解释下其中的误会
I– I would like the chance to clear the air.
怎么
What?
沃尔特 你再也不能见到他了
Walter, you’re never going to see him again.
看看谁被饿醒了
Oh, look who woke up hungry.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
好样的 喝多点
Yeah, that’s good. Drink that up.
再喝一点 我的宝贝
Just a little longer, okay, my sweetie?
好吗
Okay?
就这样
There you go.
好了
Okay, now…
这辆道奇车弄了个彻底清洗
the Dodge gets a detail,
还有
and…
那辆花冠来了个手工上蜡
the Corolla gets a hand wax?
没错 手工上蜡
Right? Hand wax.
没错
Okay.
别急哦 小宝贝
Oh. Hello. Hello.
再过几分钟 我们就回家
Just a few more minutes, and we’re on our way home.
好吗 我的宝贝女儿
Okay, my sweet girl?
妈妈有正事要做
Mama’s just doing her work here.
妈妈在工作
Mama’s doing her work.
瞧瞧
Let’s see.
做得好 汉克
Way to go, Hank.
加把劲
Whoa, way to soldier up.
你做到了
You’re doing it!
加油
Come on!
还有几码而已
Another few yards.
该死
Damn!
上帝啊
Ahh, Jesus!
瞧瞧你自己 太棒了 宝贝
Look at you! Way to go, honey!
加油
Come on.
加油 汉克
Come on, Hank!
坚持下
Keep it going!
就差十步了
Just ten more steps.
九步
9!
八步
8.
七步
7!
六步
6!
就快到了 汉克
You’re almost there, Hank.
天啊
God!
太好了 伙计
Oh, yeah. All right, buddy.
这才是我说的牛逼
That’s what I call kicking some ass.
太棒了 宝贝
Oh, it was awesome, babe!
太棒了
Hell, yeah.
太漂亮了
Very nice.
好样的
Yeah!

Hey!
你是个好人 查克 谢谢
You’re a good man, Chuck. Thanks.
这是我的荣幸 朋友
It’s an honor, my friend.
明天这时候
Same time tomorrow?
没错 只要我还活着
Damn straight, if I’m still alive.
这节恢复很成功 表现很积极
Great session. Lots of positive energy.
相当积极
Lots.
看到他这样 真是太高兴了
It’s just it’s so great to see that.
只是… 没错
It’s just– Yeah.
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
我们只能这样了
All we can do.
我知道 只是
I know. It’s just
你跟他很合得来
you’ve got a real way with him.
真是
It’s–
你想做全职吗
You want to go full-time?
我们家有空闲的卧房♥
We’ve got a spare bedroom.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你今天真的很坚强
You were so strong today.
你是不是有胃口了 我肯定你饿了
Did you work up an appetite? I’m sure that you did.
我正在想着今晚要做什么
Listen, I was thinking about cooking tonight.
-所以 -玛丽
– So- – Marie.
出去吧
Get out.
来得正好
Oh, yo, about time.
我的天
Oh, my God.
披萨怎么回事 都没切
Yo, what’s up with the pie, man? It ain’t cut.
没错 这可是个小创举
Yeah. Right. That’s the gimmick.
-什么创举 -这家披萨店
– What gimmick? – This place.
披萨从不切开
They don’t cut their pizza,
为你省下切的钱
and they pass the savings on to you.
省什么钱 切个披萨能花几个钱
What savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza?
这就像是 搞民♥主♥ 兄弟
Maybe it’s, like, democratic, bro, you know?
自己砍圣诞树 自己切披萨
Cut your own Christmas tree. Cut your own pizza.
对啊 很民♥主♥
Yeah. It’s democratic.
这我要怎么吃啊
What am I supposed to do with this?
别对它撒气
Don’t sweat it, yo.
你有剪刀吗
You got some, like, scissors?
我来把它全分开
I will cut this bitch up good.
请进
Yo, come in!
去开下门吧
Hey, would you mind?
我假设一年能做一千万张披萨
I figure you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year.
每张披萨 切开花去十秒钟
Each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut.
换算成劳动工时 就是
In man hours, that’s–
我算不清
I don’t know.
很久吧
A lot?
杰西
Hey, Jesse.
找你的
You got, um, yeah.
你还好吗
So, uh, how you doing?
还在适应
I’m dealing.
布洛克怎么样了
How’s Brock?
很好 他就在…
Good. He’s…
布洛克 宝贝 在车里等好吗
Brock, honey, wait in the car, okay?
让大人聊一会儿
Let the grownups speak.
去吧 小家伙 我们一会儿聊
Go on, little man. We’ll catch up later.
我想你知道我一直在打给你
Guess you know I’ve been calling.
是啊 我工作真的很忙
Yeah, um, I’m really busy at work and–
杰西 我来这儿不是来听你找借口的
Jesse, I’m not here to make you come up with excuses.
你有自己的事情
You got other things going on.
我明白
I get it.
只是有件事我们必须聊聊
There’s just one thing you and me got to talk about.
就是这个
And that’s this.
汤玛斯被杀之后 那个街区
After Tomás was murdered, two dudes from the block,
过去常跟他一起鬼混的两个人 被车撞了
a couple bangers he used to hang with, get run over,
其中一个头部中枪
one of them shot in the head.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!