-你好 又见面了 -你好
-Well, hello again. – Hi!
希望我们没有太迟
I hope we’re not too late.
不不不 时候刚好
No, no. Perfect timing.
斯坦 这是我丈夫沃尔特
Okay, Stan, this is my husband Walt.
你好 沃尔特 很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to meet you, Walt.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-桑迪亚实验室的人是吧 -没错
– Sandia Laboratories, huh? -Yeah.
我听说你们研发了不少好东西啊
I hear some pretty fascinating stuff goes on out there.
你知道的
Ah, well, you know–
最近在忙什么
Working on anything you can talk about?
我寻思着是不是某种大型空间激光器
I’m picturing giant space lasers.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
说实话 我♥干♥的活你肯定觉得无聊
Honestly, what I do would bore you senseless.
大型空间激光器
Oh! But giant space lasers?
这个听上去挺棒的
Now, that sounds cool.
下次管理层开会 我会给他们提一提
I’ll have to bring it up at our next staff meeting.
那我得要提成哦
Well, just remember I get a cut.
没问题 我们一言为定
All right, that’s a deal.
就这儿了 亲爱的 怎么说
So this is it, honey. What do you say?
-你想参观一下吗 -当然
– Do you want to take a tour? – Sure.
来吧
Okay.
这样吧 你们单独慢慢看
Look, how about I give y’all some privacy?
我去车里打几个电♥话♥
I’ll go out to the car and make a few calls.
你们慢慢看 不着急
Take as much time as you need.
好的
All right. Good.
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
人不错 不是急性子
He’s actually a nice guy. He doesn’t push.

Yeah.
你看到了 这里
So, as you can see, there’s, uh…
这里挺通风
there’s a kind of flow going on here.
-客厅也很棒 -不错
– It’s a nice big living room. – Yeah.
这是饭厅
And this is the dining area.
-饭厅是吧 -没错
– Ah, the dining area. Right. – Yes.
还有
Oh, and, uh–
-游泳池 -游泳池不错
– It’s got a pool. – Oh, pool is nice.
后院有点小
Backyard could be a little bigger.
可以在这儿吃早餐
Um, and– Oh, there’s a breakfast bar
-感觉不错 -挺好
– kind of dealie here which is nice. – Jesus.
你看 厨房♥也挺宽敞的
And, uh, I don’t know, the kitchen’s really spacious
电气用具也基本齐全
and, you know, got good appliances, and–
有几间卧室
How many bedrooms?
三间
Three.
给你说过了
Told you.
户♥型♥都不错
They’re all pretty good size, and–
这是第一间
Oh, this is the first one here.
后面还有两间
And then there’s two more at the back.
只有三间卧室吗
Only three bedrooms?
怎么说也得五间吧
I think we’re gonna need at least five.
不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
-五间 -是的
– Five? – Yeah.
什么 我像这么能生的吗
What? Do I look like I’m about to drop a litter?
-不 不 -喂
– No, no, no, no, no, no. – Dude.
不 我们最终会有三个孩子
No, we’ll have three kids total, eventually.
但需要一间空房♥来当书房♥
But we’ll need a spare room for a study
这样我就能在家工作 你也可以写作
so that I could work at home and you can write.
所以我觉得
Nah, I don’t–
这儿小了点
I don’t think this is gonna be enough.
好吧 那酒窖呢
Okay. Um, what about a wine cellar?
咱们肯定不能
I mean, we certainly cannot be expected
没有酒窖吧
to live without a wine cellar.
很好笑
Very funny.
我只是觉得咱们应该把眼光放高一点
I just think we need to set our sights high is all.
至少比这地方高
At least higher than here.
沃尔特 这是个很好的社区
Walt, this is a good neighborhood.
这里有所很棒的小学
It’s got a good elementary
所以高中也应该不错
and supposedly a very good high school.
相信我
And believe me–
我都仔细比对过了
’cause I have definitely looked everywhere–
这儿价格真的不错
for our price range,
简直是物美价廉
this is as good as it gets.
价格再高点也不是问题
Well, then let’s stretch our price range.
真的
Truly.
我的意思是 干嘛买♥♥个初级的房♥子
I mean, why buy a starter house
然后过个一两年又得搬家
when we’ll have to move out in a year or two?
你赢彩票了吗
Did you win the lottery and not tell me?
我是认真的
I’m serious.
别这样 干嘛这么谨慎
Come on. Why be cautious?
人往高处走
We’ve got nowhere to go but up.
第十三集
第三季





Yeah.
沃尔特 看见我们了吗
Walter, you see us?
看见了
Yeah, I see you.
我希望你能从车上下来
I’d like you to exit your vehicle
然后慢慢朝我们走过来
and start walking toward us.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我需要
I’m gonna need some…
保证
some kind of assurance.
我保证我能从这直接杀了你
I assure you I could kill you from way over here,
如果这能让你感觉好点的话
if it makes you feel any better.
沃尔特 你最近可没闲着
Walter, you’ve been busy.
把你的手
You want to put your arms out
抬起来
to the sides for me, if you would?
你知道我从周四开始就没睡觉
You know I haven’t slept since Thursday?
我整晚都在外面给你擦屁♥股♥
I was out all night cleaning up after you.
我需要睡眠
I need my sleep.
你叫我别姑息折衷
You said no half measures.
没错
Yeah.
你要这么曲解 我也没办法
Funny how words can be so open to interpretation.
车修了吗
You get your car fixed?
还没
Not yet.
最好把车修好
You’re gonna want to get your car fixed.
先把目前这档子事解决了再说吧
Let’s see how this goes first.
情况恶化了吗
Has your condition worsened?
什么
Excuse me?
你的身体状况 恶化了吗
Your medical condition, has it grown worse?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of, no.
-耳鸣吗 -不
– Is there a ringing in your ears? – No.
是否看见亮光或是幻听
Are you seeing bright lights or hearing voices?
我很好 多谢关心
I’m quite well, thank you.
不 显然你不好
No. Clearly you are not.
有理智的人 可不会干出这样的事
No rational person would do as you have done.
解释一下吧
Explain yourself.
我的合伙人差点被人打死
My partner was about to get himself shot.
我不得不进行干涉
I intervened.
这种没用的瘾君子
Some worthless junkie–
你冒着把我们全暴露的危险 就为了他吗
For him you intervene and put us all at risk?
这种卑鄙小人
Some contemptible junkie
叫他和解 却连8个小时都管不住自己
who couldn’t keep the peace for eight hours?
没错 他是管不住
That’s right. He couldn’t.
因为你的两个毒贩杀了个11岁的孩子
He was angry because those two dealers of yours
所以他很生气
had just murdered an 11-year-old boy.
我听说了
I heard about it.
他应该让我来处理
He should have let me take care of them.
也许吧
Maybe.
但也许他认为
Then again, maybe he thought
就是你下的命令
it was you who gave the order.
你在质问我
Are you asking me
是不是我下令杀那孩子的
if I ordered the murder of a child?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!