《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
放过怀特老师 不要杀他
Let Mr. White go. Don’t kill him.
你知道那是不可能的
You know that won’t work.
那你可有麻烦了
Then you’ve got a problem.
我没话和你说
I got nothing to say to you, man.
我会杀了你老婆
I will kill your wife.
你儿子
I will kill your son.
还有你那刚出生的女儿
I will kill your infant daughter.
你会得到新的社保号♥码和新的身份证
You’re gonna get new Socials and new identities.
需要花费…
It’s gonna cost you
我有现金 你得打电♥话♥到毒品管制局
I’ve got the money. You need to call the DEA,
你得告诉他们 古斯要对汉克下手
and you need to tell them that Gus has a hit out on Hank.
钱去哪儿了
Where is the money
我给泰德了
I gave it to Ted.
他们来了 他们就在门外
They’re here. They’re out front.
-几个人 -四个
– How many? – Four.
尼尔森·布雷 和另外三个人
Nelson Brey, three others.
-你拿了他的牙刷吗 -拿了
– Did you get his toothbrush? – Got it.
你的行李呢 要不这样吧
What about your stuff? Oh, you know what?
我们让他们开到你的住处停一下
We’ll talk to them about stopping at your place.
斯凯勒 斯凯勒
Skyler– Skyler…
-怎么了 -我不走
– What? – I’m not going.
什么
What?
我不去汉克和玛丽那里
I’m not going to Hank and Marie’s
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
可你说过我们处境危险
But you said we’re in danger.
是的 没错
Yes, that’s true.
-那是因为我 -现在这不重要
– Because of me. – It doesn’t matter now.
重要的是
All that matters is–
重要的是你们其余人的安全
All that matters is that the rest of you are safe,
所以我才不能跟你走
and that’s why I’m not going with you.
我才是他们要抓的人
I’m the real target.
可是待在汉克家 我们都会没事的
But we’ll all be safer at Hank’s.
不不不
That’s– No, no, no.
如果我在那儿 就没有人会没事
No one will be safe at Hank’s if I’m there.
沃特 他可是毒品管制局的人
Walt, it’s DEA.
斯凯勒 你不了解这些人
Skyler, you don’t know these people.
-可我 -不 斯凯勒 求你了
– I- – No, Skyler, please,
相信我
trust me.
只能如此
This is how it has to be.
门外那些探员
Walt, those agents outside–
他们可不会扔下你不管
they’re not going to just leave you here!
这才叫做保护性监禁
It’s called protective custody.
他们只知道汉克一人
All they know is that Hank is the only person
目前有危险
that’s in danger.
他们捎上我们 只是处于对玛丽的尊重
They’re including us only as a courtesy to Marie,
让她宽心
just to keep her happy.
可我该怎么对玛丽 儿子
How am I supposed to explain that to Marie–
和汉克 解释这件事
or Junior or Hank, for that matter?
我不知道 但你必须解释
I don’t know, but you’ll do it.
你会想出法子的
You’ll figure it out.
汉克知道玛丽会反应过激
Hank knows that Marie will be overreacting.
她肯定会焦躁不安
Except she’s not.
我会去跟汉克说
I’ll talk to Hank.
剩下所有人都交给你解释了
You just back me up with everyone else.
你真的希望我去说
You really expect me to say
“好了 沃尔特就待在那儿了…”
“Okay, Walt, sure, just stay here and…”
不 肯定还有别的办法
No, there’s got to be another way.
没有了
There isn’t.
曾经有过
There was,
但现在没有了
but now there isn’t.
沃特
Walt,
你要多久才会安全
how long till you’re safe,
才能脱身
till you can work this out?
斯凯勒
Oh, Skyler…
-斯凯勒 -不要
– Skyler- – No.
这一年来 我备受死亡的威胁
I have lived under the threat of death for a year now,
因为它
and because of that,
我已经做出了选择
I’ve made choices.
-沃尔特 -听我说
– Walt- – Listen to me.
我一个人该承担这些选择
I alone should suffer the consequences
造成的后果 而不连累其他人
of those choices, no one else.
而这些后果
And those consequences–
就要来了
they’re coming.
该来的总会来的
No more prolonging the inevitable.
系上背带 对 就从安全带扣里穿过去
Feed that belt– yep, right through those seatbelt holders
非常感谢 汉克
Thank you so much. Hank,
洗车场还要营业
I’ve got a car wash to run.
我是说 你不会真觉得
I mean, you don’t honestly believe
我会有危险吧 就凭我
that I’m in danger, do you? Me?
老天
Oh, Jesus,
弄得这么大张旗鼓的
everything’s going to go over like a lead balloon.
玛丽一定会杀了我
It’ll be Marie who kills me.
好了 就告诉你一声
All right, well, just know
我会尽快赶到那里
that I’ll get there as soon as I can,
也通知史蒂芬·戈麦斯一声
and let Steve Gomez know.
我跟他那几个人说了 注意安全
I told some of his guys, and just stay safe.
拜托
Oh, please.
不至于那么夸张
Whole thing’s just a giant jerk-off.
是啊是啊 但你还是小心为好
Yeah, yeah, but keep your head down anyway, all right?
好吧
All right.
兄弟 保重
All right, buddy, take care.
我知道
I know.
好了 我的宝贝 我们没事了
Okay, my love. We’re okay.
好了 宝宝 没关系
Okay, baby. Honey, It’s okay.
好了
Okay…
他为了这家愚蠢的洗车场连命都不要了
He’s going to risk his life over a stupid car wash?
他明不明白
Does he even understand
汉克舅舅出的是什么事
what’s going on with Uncle Hank?
他能来的时候自然会来
He’ll come when he’s able.
真可悲
That’s pathetic.
你到底有没有努力说服他
How hard did you even try, or did you?
对你妈客气点
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Lay off your mom.
汉克 如果你和史蒂芬能让他来
Well, you know, Hank, we wouldn’t even be arguing about this
我们就不必在这儿吵了
if you and Steve would just make him come.
你们为何不硬抓他上车
Why didn’t your people put him in the car?
因为这里不是纳粹德国 好吗
Uh, because it’s not Nazi German, all right?
什么纳粹德国啊
Oh, pl– you– Nazi Germany.
要是我每听到这话就能得到一块钱的话
If I had a dollar for every time
早就发了
I heard that.
知道吗 我要去给他打电♥话♥
You know what? I’m going to call him.
他必须立刻躲到这里来
He’s going to get his behind here immediately.
没得商量
End of story.
谢谢你 至少还有人在听我说话
Thank you. At least somebody is listening to me.
因为我们都很危险
Because we are all in danger here.
我们没有都很危险
We are not all in danger.
你能别这么说吗
Will you stop saying that?
这就是自找麻烦
That is asking for trouble.
接电♥话♥ 沃尔特
Oh, come on, Walt.
他不接电♥话♥
He’s not picking up.
我们能都放轻松一点吗
Look, could we just take this down a notch?
行吗 各位
Okay, everybody?
斯凯 你们在这儿想待多久都行
Sky, you guys can stay here as long as you like, okay?
我们有足够的房♥间
We’ve got plenty of room.
但我不必担心沃尔特或我们任何人的安全
But I wouldn’t worry about any danger to Walt or any of us.
好吗
Okay?
这整件事只是烟幕弹
This whole thing’s just a damn smoke screen.
你什么意思 烟幕弹
How do you mean a– a smoke screen?
给我写什么匿名恐吓
An anonymous threat against me?
我都坐上轮椅了 我甚至不在岗位上
I’m stuck in a wheelchair. I’m not even on the job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!