这可是九百七十二万
That is $9,720,000.
这钱是哪儿来的
Where did it come from?
你为什么带到这里
And why is it here?
我赚来的
I earned it,
你得交给我孩子
and you’re going to give it to my children.
凭什么啊
What? Why?
沃尔特 我觉得…
Walt, I don’t think we–
在我儿子十八岁生日那天
On my son’s 18th birthday,
据今天还有十个月零两天
which is ten months and two days from today,
你把这钱交给他
you will give him this money
以不可撤消信托的方式
in the form of an irrevocable trust.
你要告诉他
You will tell him that it is his
爱怎么花就怎么花
to do with as he sees fit,
但是最好
But with the hope
用在学业上
that he uses it for his college education.
要让家里过好
And for the betterment of his family.
沃尔特 我们没听懂
Walt, I’m not sure that we follow.
为什么啊 我是说
W…Why, uh, I mean,
干嘛非要把钱给我们
why, in particular, would we–
如果你想把这笔毒资交给孩子
if you wanna give your kids drug money,
自己去吧
go do it yourself.
我去不了
I can’t.
老婆孩子都恨我
My wife and son hate me.
他们不会要我的钱
They won’t take my money.
即便接受了
Even if they did,
政♥府♥也会没收
the federal government wouldn’t let them.
但你们两位大善人
But two rich benefactors,
人尽皆知 乐善好施
who are known for their charitable endeavors,
为毒枭的遗孤
who would think nothing of, for instance,
捐两三千万
writing a $28 million check
也没人说什么的
to help victims of methamphetamine abuse?
你的钱他们一定会接受
I have to think that your money would be very welcome.
我们捐这钱完全说不通
It wouldn’t make any sense coming from us.
当然说的通
It certainly would.
老子再不是东西孩子也是无辜的
My children are blameless victims of their monstrous father.
你又不是不了解我
A man who you once knew quite well.
就当是我假仁假义
Call it a beau geste,
或者是出于愧疚
call it liberal guilt,
或者随便什么都行
call it whatever you want,
但你们一定要给他
but do it.
而且你们绝对不能
And you are not to spend
花一分自己的钱
a single dime of your own money.
如果有什么税或者律师费
If there are taxes or lawyers’ fees owed,
就从这堆钱里面拿
you will take it right from here.
他们只能用我的钱 不能用你们的
They use my money, never yours.
我同意 沃尔特
Okay, Walt, sure.
听起来…还算合理
That– that sounds reasonable.
然后呢
So what happens next?
我想我们握个手
I guess we shake on it,
然后我就走了
and I leave.
我能信任你们两个吧
I can trust you to do this.

Yes.
绝对能
Absolutely you can.
别动
Don’t move. Don’t…
一点都别动
Don’t dare move a muscle.
你可不想让他们以为
You don’t want them to think
你们俩想要逃跑
that you’re trying to get away.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
就在今天下午
Just this afternoon,
我本来可以很高兴的
I had an extra $200,000
把另外20万美元
that I would have loved dearly
放在这堆钱上面
to leave on top of this table.
但是
Instead,
我雇了两个密西西比西部最好的杀手
I gave it to the two best hitmen west of the Mississippi.
现在
Now,
无论我明天会发生什么事
whatever happens to me tomorrow,
他们会一直待在外面
they’ll still be out there.
监视你们
Keeping tabs.
如果
And if,
不管任何缘故
for any reason,
我的孩子没有拿到这笔钱
that my children do not get this money,
某种
a kind of…
倒计时就要开始了
countdown will begin.
或许一天左右的时间
Maybe a day or so later,
或许一周 一年
maybe a week, a year,
当你们在圣达非或曼哈顿
when you’re going for a walk in Santa Fe
或布拉格等任何地方散步的时候
or Manhattan or Prague, wherever,
当你们正在
and you’re…
讨论你们的股票价格
talking about your stock prices…
高枕无忧的时候
without a worry in the world.
突然
And then suddenly,
你们会听见
you’ll hear the scrape
身后传来急促的脚步声
of a footstep behind you,
但是在你们还没来得及转身前
but before you can even turn around.
一片漆黑
Darkness.
打起精神 名流们
Cheer up, beautiful people.
现在就是你们让一切都回归正轨的机会
This is where you get to make it right.
对对
Oh, yeah, right.
我真的不知道这一切的感觉是啥
You know, I don’t exactly know how to feel about all this.
说真的 哥们
For real, yo.
整件事都觉得有点见不得人 好像
Whole thing felt kinda shady, you know, like,
不太道德
morality-wise?
没错
Totally.
你们现在感觉怎么样
How do you feel now?
好多了
Better.
对 绝对好多了
Yeah, definitely improving.
我怎么听说蓝色冰♥毒♥重返街头呢
What’s this I hear about blue meth still being out there?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们听到风声了吗
Have you heard anything?
还在卖♥♥吗
Is it still being sold?
对啊
Yeah.
谁在卖♥♥
By whom?
是你吧 对吗
It’s you, right?
我是说你不是还在制毒吗
I mean, aren’t you still cooking?
该死 哥们
Damn, man.
我们都很肯定是你
We were sure it was you,
那东西可真是精品
because that shit is choice, yo.
比之前的都好
Better than ever.
我是说 你懂的
I mean, um, you know.
是杰西
Jesse.
真的
Seriously?
你说他搬去阿♥拉♥斯加州了
You said he moved to Alaska.
我就是这么听说的啊
That’s what I heard.
真有你的 杰西
Right on, Jesse.
薪火相传啊
Passing the torch.
该死 你就不能淡定点 骨头
Damn, man, couldn’t hear at least about a brother, Bone.
这是干什么
Wow, what happened there?
今天是我生日
It’s my birthday.
真的吗 祝你生日快乐
Yeah? Well, happy birthday.
这都是不义之财
it’s easy money.
直到我们抓到你
Until we catch you.
沃尔特 求我就带你一起出警
Walt, just say the word and I’ll take you on a ride-along.
你能看我们捣毁制毒室
You can watch us knock down a meth lab, huh?
给你的生活加点料吧
Get a little excitement in your life.
好 会有那一天的
Yeah. Someday.
欢迎来果园餐厅
Welcome to the Grove.
想看看菜单吗
Would you like to see a menu?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
请上一杯洋甘菊茶加豆奶
Chamomile tea with soy milk, please.
好的
All right, you got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!