Surprise!
-你好啊 -你好啊
– Hello. – Hello.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
布丽姬特
Bridget…
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
非常感谢马克·达西
Well, thank God for Mark Darcy.
尽管他这人很无聊
I mean, he might be a boring arse,
但是他带来了奇迹
but he performed a miracle.
这就有点夸张了吧
That’s a bit of an overstatement.
这个故事里他简直就是个反派
He actually seems to be the villain of this piece.
他是位顶级的人♥权♥律师
He’s a top human rights lawyer
却让别人救我出来
and he left it to someone else to get me out.
他只是个传话人
He was just a messenger.
-谁跟你说的 -他自己
– Who told you that? – He did.
就是他亲口说的
Straight from the horse’s mouth.
恐怕他并没有说实话
I’m afraid the horse wasn’t quite telling you the truth.
我一到伦敦就给马克打电♥话♥了
I called Mark the minute I landed in London.
我们都跑到他的办公室去 不出半小时
We all of us went to his office and within half an hour,
他就叫醒了两名内阁部长还有半数的军情五处成员
he’d woken two Cabinet ministers and half of Ml5.
但是他们都找不到杰德
But none of them could locate Jed,
所以马克飞到国际刑事警♥察♥组织
so Mark flew over to Interpol.
那可是在里昂 他们定位出来杰德在迪拜
Which is in Lyon. They located Jed in Dubai,
但问题就在这里
but that’s the problem,
他们通常不从那里引渡犯人
they don’t normally extradite people from there,
所以马克打给内政大臣 大臣打给大使
so Mark rang up the Home Secretary who rang up our ambassador
在利雅得 然后马克飞到迪拜去指认杰德
In Riyadh. Then Mark flew to Dubai where he identified Jed,
他在那里被捕 然后被驱逐出境 来到了…
who was there impounded and pushed out of the country into…
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 马克和警♥察♥就在那等着他
Saudi Arabia, where Mark was waiting with the police.
杰德被捕然后被引渡回英国
Jed was arrested and extradited back to Britain.
然后马克飞到曼谷
Then Mark flew to Bangkok,
确保他们会放你走
to make damn sure they’d let you go.
他只是因为丹尼尔·克利弗在生气
He was just angry about Daniel Cleaver.
-他肯定还爱着我 -他绝对爱你
– He must still love me. – He fucking must.
出租车
Taxi?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
快上车
Get in the cab!

Hurry!

Hurry!
我把你给忘了
I forgot about you.
我 我就是想…
Er, I, I, I just wanted to, um…
跟马克说几句话
say something to Mark.
他在办公室 你要进来吗
He’s at the office. Do you want to come in?
不不不 还是算了吧
No. No, no, I don’t think I will.
我真的希望你们在一起能够幸福
I really hope that you’ll be happy together.
-什么 -你和马克
– Sorry? – You and Mark.
我真的希望你们在一起能够幸福
I really hope that you’ll be very happy together.
不不不 布丽姬特 听着
No, no, no, Bridget, listen…
你完全误会了
you’ve got it completely wrong.
我不是爱上他了
I’m not in love with him.
我怎么可能爱上他
How could I be when I’m…
我心已碎 且对别人芳心暗许了
seriously heartbroken and smitten with someone else?
别的人
Someone else?
-就是你 布丽姬特 -我
– You, Bridget. – Me?
自从我看见你头发乱蓬蓬的那晚
Ever since I saw you here with your hair messed that night
头上还有叶子 你一定注意到了
and bits of garden stuck to you. You must have noticed.
我想要隐藏起来 但是每次见到你
I try to hide it, but every time I see you,
我都被点亮了
I light up.
我以为你只是在
I thought you were just, you know…
说谎
…lying.
我给你的每一个眼神都是谎言吗
Was every look I ever gave you a lie?
我一直很期待见到你
I’ve been looking forward to meet you.
很高兴见到你 布丽姬特
Lovely to see you, Bridget.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那个吻真不错
That was lovely.
简直棒极了
Really lovely.
不过恐怕我还是喜欢男人
But I’m afraid it’s still men in general,
准确地来说 爱着马克·达西
and Mark Darcy in particular, that I love.
好吧
Right.
如果 如果某一天我决定…
If, er, if I ever do decide to, um…
你懂的 由直变弯…
you know, bat for the other side…
那你绝对是我的不二人选
…well, there’s no-one else.
只有你
Only you.
-你好 吉尔斯 -你好 布丽姬特
– Hello, Giles. – Hello, Bridget.
♪ Open up your eyes ♪
♪ Then you’ll realize ♪
♪ Here I stand with my ♪
♪ Everlasting love ♪
♪ Need you by my side ♪
♪ Girl, to be my bride ♪
♪ You’ll never be denied… ♪
-麻烦去法♥院♥ 尽快 -系好安全带
– Inns of Court, please. Fast as you can. – Belt up.
你觉得这件夹克怎么样
What do you think of this jacket?
-不错 真的非常好 -不 请说实话
– Yeah, very nice indeed. – No, be honest.
你觉得夹克配裤子这一身怎么样
What do you think of the whole jacket/trouser combination?
-糟透了 -那么 我们能绕个路吗
– Disaster. – Actually, can we take a tiny detour?
我马上就回来 只需两秒钟
I’ll be back in literally two seconds.
♪ Where life really flows ♪
♪ No-one really knows ♪
♪ Till someone’s there to show ♪
♪ The way to lasting love ♪
♪ Need a love to last forever ♪
♪ Need a love to last forever… ♪
♪ You’re the first ♪
♪ The last ♪
♪ My everything ♪
♪ And the answer to ♪
♪ All my dreams ♪
布丽姬特 加油
♪ You’re my sun ♪
♪ My moon ♪
♪ My guiding star ♪
♪ My kind of wonderful ♪
♪ That’s what you are… ♪
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
– You look gorgeous. – Thank you.
这一刻美丽非常重要
Very important at this moment.
♪ There’s no way ♪
♪ They could have made two… ♪
没关系 穿着不重要
Doesn’t matter. It’s not about looks.
♪ Your love I’ll keep for evermore ♪
正如我所说的那样
As I was saying.
♪ You’re the first… ♪
打扰一下 我想找达西先生
Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr. Darcy.
在那边 沿着走廊走 左边那个房♥间
Down there, right along the corridor, and just to the left.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh no no ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh no no ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh no no ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh no no… ♪
我爱你 我以前爱着你 以后也会一直爱下去
I love you. I always have and I always will.
我不爱你 我从未爱过你而且…
I don’t love you, and I never have, and…
以后也不会 抱歉
I never will. Sorry.
请进
Come in.
你好 布丽姬特
Hello, Bridget.
你好 马克
Hello, Mark.
抱歉 我打扰到你了
I’m sorry, I’m disturbing you.
-好吧 有一点 -我就…
– Well, yes, a bit. – I’ll just…
坐在外面等你完工
sit outside while you finish.
不不 你想说什么就说吧 小姐
No, no, no, please, say what you have to say, young lady.
圣地亚哥先生是秘鲁的贸易部部长
Mr. Santiago is the Peruvian Secretary for Trade.
而赫南德兹先生是他的副手
And Mr. Hernedez is his number two.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好 你好 你们好
Hello, hello, hello.
有什么可以为你效劳的 小姐
How can we help you, young lady?
那个…
Well, er…
我只是想告诉这位达西先生
I just wanted to tell Mr. Darcy here
我听说了 他为了把我从监狱里救出来
that I heard what magnificent work
费了多么大的一番工夫
he actually did releasing me from prison.
那完全是一场小小的误会
Tiny, tiny misunderstanding
和一大坨可♥卡♥因♥有关的小小误会
to do with an enormous stash of cocaine.
我还想说
And I also wanted to say,
自从我发现
since having found out
他所谓的女朋友其实是个同性恋之后…
that his girlfriend is actually a lesbian…
我想说我爱他
that I love him.
我以前爱着他 以后也会一直爱他
Always have. Always will.
所以我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!