♪And I won’t stay very long♪
♪但你是我一直渴望的生命♪
♪But you are life I needed all along♪
♪我把你当做哥哥♪
♪I think of you as my brother♪
♪虽然傻得可以♪
♪Although that sounds dumb♪
♪无需言语♪
♪And words are futile devices♪
叛徒
Traitor.
叛徒
Traitor.
这是克拉克西 我在克拉克西中心画个点
This is Craxi. I draw the center of Craxi…
是我 玛兹亚吗
It’s me. Is that Marzia?
当然是了 你听不出来吗
Sure it is! Can’t you tell?
抱歉
Sorry.
送我的
Is that for me?
谢谢
Grazie.
谢谢
Grazie.
你经常看书吗
Do you really read a lot?
我也很爱看书 但我不跟别人说
I love reading too, but I don’t tell anyone.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得
I think…
喜欢读书的人
people who read are…
都有点神秘
kind of secretive.
会隐藏真实的自己
They hide who they really are.
你会隐藏真实的自己吗
Do you hide who you really are?
不 跟你不会
No, not with you.
跟我不会
Not with me?
好吧 也许有一点点
Well, maybe a bit.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
为什么
Why?
因为
Because…
我觉得
I think…
你可能会伤害我
you’re going to hurt me,
我不想被伤害
and I don’t want to be hurt.
你好硬
You’re so hard.
等等
Wait.
吻我
Kiss me.
-舒服吗 -嗯
– Is that good? – Yes.
装的吗
Are you lying?
-天 对不起 -没事
– Oh, fuck, I’m sorry. – It’s all right.
我惹你生气了吗 你生气了吗
Are you mad at me? Are you angry?
有什么好笑的 你在笑什么
What’s so funny? Why are you laughing?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
天 这太爽了
Fuck, that felt good.
拜托别躲着我 这让我痛不欲生
Please don’t avoid me. It kills me.
想到你恨我 让我无法忍♥受
Can’t stand thinking you hate me.
你的沉默使我痛不欲生 我宁愿死也不想你恨我
Your silence is killing me. I’d sooner die than know you hate me.
我太弱了
I am such a pussy.
太过了
Way over the top.
受够了沉默
Can’t stand the silence.
我们谈谈吧
Need to speak to you.
昨晚”睡”得好吗
Did someone have a good night last night?
不太好
Not really.
你一定很疲惫了
Well, you must be tired, then.
还是你也打牌去了
Or were you playing poker, too?
我不打牌
I don’t play poker.
从柏林寄来了几百组其他雕塑的彩色幻灯片
Several hundred color slides of our boxer and the others like him
昨天到了
arrived yesterday from Berlin.
我们该去编目了
We should start cataloging them.
-应该会一直忙到午饭 -好
– That’ll keep us busy till lunch, I imagine. – Sure.
很美吧
Beautiful, aren’t they?
真的很性感
They’re all so incredibly sensual.
因为这些比五世纪的雅典雕像更具希腊风格
Because these are more Hellenistic than 5th century Athenian.
很可能是受普拉克西特列斯影响的作品
Most likely sculpted under the influence of Praxiteles.

Right.
古希腊和古罗马时期最伟大的雕塑家
Greatest sculptor in antiquity.
成熟点 午夜见
Grow up. I’ll see you at midnight.
成熟点 午夜见
Grow up. I’ll see you at midnight.
肌肉很坚实 看他的腹部
Muscles are firm. Look at his stomach, for example.
没有一具呈直立姿态 都是屈着的
Not a straight body in these statues. They’re all curved.
甚至有些超常扭曲 表情却如此漠然
Sometimes impossibly curved. And so nonchalant.
所以才会有这种暧昧性
Hence their ageless ambiguity.
仿佛是在挑战你的欲望
As if they’re daring you to desire them.
别忘了 艾萨克和穆尼尔要来一起吃晚饭
Don’t forget, Isaac and Mounir are coming for dinner.
-也叫桑尼和雪儿[夫妻二重唱组合] -行了
– Also known as Sonny and Cher. – Okay.
你最好穿上你生日时 他们送你的那件衬衫
I’d like you to wear that shirt they gave you for your birthday.
不要
No.
他们特意从迈阿密给你买♥♥的
Darling, they got it for you in Miami.
对不起 太大了 我不♥穿♥
I’m sorry. It’s too big. It’s too big.
别这样 你穿他们会很开心的
Come on. It will make them so happy.
我穿上太傻了
It looks ridiculous on me.
我穿上给奥利弗看看
I’ll try it on for Oliver.
如果他觉得我穿上很搞笑
If Oliver thinks I look like a scarecrow in it,
我就不♥穿♥
I’m not wearing it.
奥利弗
Oliver?
几点了
Hey, what time you got?
两点
It’s two.
-那…回见 -回见
– Well… Later. – Later.
玛法尔达
Mafalda.
晚饭我不在这儿吃了
I won’t be here for dinner.
好的 奥利弗先生
Okay, Mr. Oliver.
你好 玛法尔达
Hello, Mafalda.
玛兹亚
Marzia.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
到了你就知道了
You’ll see.
不要
Stop it!
你好吗
How are you, buddy?
-好久不见 -确实
– It’s been ages. – It has, yes.
-你好吗 -你长高了
– How are you? – You’ve grown.
-你好吗 -很好
– How are you. – I’m good.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
还记得玛兹亚吗 去年见过
Remember Marzia from last year.
你好
Bonjour.
-玛兹亚 记得艾萨克吗 -巴黎姑娘
– Marzia, remember Isaac? – The girl from Paris?
见到你很高兴
Good to meet you.
今晚一起吃饭
Want to eat with us tonight?
不了 我得走了
No, no. I have to go.
-真的吗 -嗯
– You’re sure? – Oui.
-好吧 -祝你们今晚愉快
– Okay. – Have a nice evening.
-谢谢 -再见
– Thank you. – Au revoir.
这就是
This right here
你们如此慷慨送给我们的崭新瓷器
is the brand-new china that you guys so kindly sent to us.
真好 快来 穆尼尔
It looks wonderful. Come here, Mounir, Mounir.
-快点 快 -好 好
– Come, come, come. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不能现在换上 他们已经见过我了
I can’t put it on now. They’ve already met me.
-你可以 -这样就太刻意了
– Yes, you can. – It’ll look like a put-up job.
-爸爸 -嗯
– Papa, it’ll… – Yes.
-这样太刻意了 -今晚好好表现
– Papa, it’ll look like a put-up job. – No misbehaving tonight.
不许大笑 我让你弹琴 你就弹
No… No laughing. When I tell you to play, you’ll play.
你长大了 必须学会尊重他人
You’re too old not to accept people for who they are.
他们怎么了 有什么问题吗
What’s wrong with them? What’s wrong with them?
你背地里叫他们桑尼和雪儿
You call them Sonny and Cher behind their backs.
妈妈就这么叫他们
That’s what Mom calls them…
那你就该接受他们的礼物
Then you accept gifts from them.
觉得难堪的只有你
The only person that reflects badly on is you.
因为他们是同性恋 还是因为他们不可理喻
Is it because they’re gay or because they’re ridiculous?
如果你到穆尼尔的年纪 也能懂那么多经济学知识
If you know as much about economics at Mounir’s age,
你绝对会是个聪明人
you’ll be a very wise man, indeed.
我也会为你骄傲
And a credit to me.
赶紧给我穿上
Now, just get into this, you.
真是不可思议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!