你累了
I’m not used to long country walks yet.
我还不习惯 漫长的乡间步行呢
Hello!
哈啰!
Good evening.
晚安!
Good evening, monsieur.
晚安,先生
Are you going any distance?
你要去什么地方吗?
As far as the village.
到远方的村庄,先生
Good.
很好
Could you drive us part of the way?
请载我们一程好吗?
With pleasure, monsieur. Madame.
荣幸之至,先生!夫人!
Thank you.
谢谢你
We went much further than we realized.
我们走得比我们想的还远
By the way, whose chateau is that?
顺便提一下 那是谁的城♥堡♥啊?
You must be strangers here,
你们一定是这儿的陌生人
or you’d know it belongs to my master, Baron de Varville.
否则你们就会知道它 属于我主人,范维尔男爵的
Nanine? Nanine.
娜宁!娜宁!
Put the pail down. I’ll carry it for you in a moment.
嘘!放下水桶!等一下!
Hasn’t any letter come for me yet?
还没有我的信件来吗?
No, Madame.
没有,夫人
Take this book, and if it comes while I am with Monsieur Armand…
拿着这本书,如果信来时 我与亚蒙先生在一起
put it in the leaves and send the book by Jacques.
夹在书页之间 并派杰克把书送来给我
Very well.
很好,夫人
Armand must not know about this.
你知道这是亚蒙先生 绝不可知道的事
Yes, Madame.
是的,夫人
Oh, give me the book. I’ll explain to Jacques myself.
喔,把书给我 我会亲自跟杰克解释一下
She has some good reason, monsieur.
她有些好理由的,先生
Yes, I’m sure of that.
是的,我确定是那样
Oh, there you are.
啊,你在这儿啊
Isn’t it the most beautiful day?
可不是个最美丽的日子吗?
Is it so beautiful?
有那么美吗?
Well, the birds have noticed it.
鸟儿们已经注意到了
Why so silent?
为什么这么沉默?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Let’s sit down here.
咱们坐在这儿吧
How good the earth smells. Better than any perfume.
啊,美好大地闻起来 胜过任何香水
Look, I found a four-leaf clover.
瞧呀!我发现了一株 四叶片的乍奖草
My first good luck.
这可是我第一次好运气
When I was little, I used to hunt for them,
你知道在我小时候 我常到各处寻觅它们
thinking they would change everything.
想着它会改变一切
Why so gloomy?
为何这么郁 闷不乐呢?
If you’ll smile, I’ll give it to you.
如果你笑一下 我就把它给你
No, you keep it, it’s yours.
不,你留着吧,那是你的
Excuse me.
对不起
This is the book Madame was looking for…
这是夫人在找的那本书
Oh, yes, thank you, Jacques.
没错,谢谢你,杰克
你到底还是看了
Yes.
是啊!
No, I won’t let you.
不,我不让你看
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Because she was unscrupulous and faithless, a liar and a cheat.
因为她厚颜无♥耻♥和不忠无信 一个说谎者和骗子
Well, you used to like her.
你以前喜欢她的
She loved him just the same.
毕竟她是同样地爱他
He was no better than she to share her love with others.
他并不比她好一丁点 他与其他人分享她的爱
Beggars can’t be choosers.
乞求者是没有选择的人
She shouldn’t love a poor man.
那么她不该选择 去爱一个贫穷的人
You’re hurting me.
亚蒙,你弄痛了我啦
Give me that book.
把那本书给我
Here’s the letter you were expecting.
这儿有封你在等待的信呢
Read it.
读出来吧!
You’ve been selling your jewelry.
原来你一直在卖♥♥你的珠宝啊
Only a ring.
只是一枚戒指
So Nichette can have a wedding dress and a small dowry.
那样妮雪就有结婚礼服 和小小的嫁妆
Forgive me.
原谅我
Don’t I always when you are jealous?
在你嫉妒时 我不是都这样吗?
You’re an angel.
你是个天使
Why?
为什么?
Why don’t we give Nichette a real wedding here.
我们何不在这儿 给妮雪办个真正的婚礼?
May I? Of course.
可以吗? 当然可以
Let’s write Nichette this moment
咱们立刻写信给妮雪
and tell her we’ll give her a wedding.
告诉她我们要给她 办一个适当的婚礼
Will you come and spell the hard words? Yes.
你愿意来帮我拼那难字吗?
Amen.- “With this ring, I thee wed.”
仅以此戒指,我迎娶你
With this ring, I thee wed.
仅以此戒指,我迎娶你
“And I plight unto thee my troth.”
并且我对你保证我的誓言
And I plight unto thee my troth.
并且我对你保证我的誓言
Amen.- “With this ring, I thee wed.”
仅以此戒指,我嫁予你
With this ring, I thee wed.
仅以此戒指,我嫁予你
“And I plight unto thee my troth.”
并且我对你保证我的誓言
And I plight unto thee my troth.
并且我对你保证我的誓言
Congratulations, my boy!
恭喜啊,小子!
My dear!
哎呀,老天!
Oh, what a pity all Paris can’t see that dress.
多可惜啊! 全巴黎人无法见到那礼服
It’s the prettiest one we’ve ever turned out of the shop.
那可是我们店里制做出来 最美的一件了
Oh, congratulations, my dear. Thank you.
啊,恭喜恭喜!
Why is everybody crying?
为何每个都在流水目呢?
Wasn’t it beautiful?
那不是很美吗?
Wasn’t it all beautiful?
那不都是很美吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m the butcher, Madame.
我是个肉贩,夫人
Darling Marguerite.
可人儿玛格丽特!
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你!非常谢谢你!
My little Nichette.
我的小妮雪
You’ve made me feel like a princess
你使得我觉得像个公主
with a fine wedding gown…
有着一件上好的结婚礼服
and a dowry and such a beautiful, beautiful wedding.
和一份嫁妆 和如此美丽的婚礼
I must kiss the bride too.
我也得亲亲新娘哩
And I, the happy bridegroom.
而我,亲亲快乐的新郎郎
Ready at last. Come along, come along.
终于就绪了,来吧!来吧!
Don’t hurry me.
别催促我
Wine used to go to my head and make me gay…
以前美酒上我头,使我欢乐
and now it goes to my legs and makes me old.
现在它上了我的腿,使我老
Get along, get along. Goodbye.
走吧!走啦!
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见啦! 再见
What did you and Prudence have your heads together about so long?
你与卜东施交头接耳 这么久做什么呀?
I won’t tell you yet.
我不告诉你
Of course, she thinks you’re a fool for wasting yourself on me.
当然啦,她认为你是傻瓜 把自己浪费在我身上
Perhaps you are.
或许,你是这样
What did Gaston mean by “an appointment you’d lost”?
盖斯东说失去职位 是什么意思?
Nothing.
哦,没什么
Some chap was given a post by the foreign office…
有个人获得外事处的一个职位
that Gaston seemed to think I wanted.
盖斯东认为我可能想要它
Are you sure you didn’t? Yes, quite sure.
你确定你不想要吗? 是的,十分确定
It meant my leaving France.
那意谓着我得离开法国
Shall we…? Shall we go inside?
我们…我们进去好吗?
We might go to the top of the hill.
我们可以走到小山顶去
Look at the baron’s chateau? No.
到男爵的城♥堡♥吗?
Are you going to spoil a day like this by being jealous?
你打算用嫉妒来破坏掉 这种日子吗?
No, of course not. Only…
不,当然不是,只是…
I always know he’s there.
我一直知道他在那儿
But I’m always here.
可是我一直在这儿啊
Don’t ever leave me.
永远别离开我?
I never will.
我永远不会
But you…
但是你…
I can’t bear our summer to end, Marguerite.
我无法忍♥受夏日结束 玛格丽特
Nor I.
我也不能
Could you go on living like this?
你可以继续这种生活吗?
I couldn’t live any other way now.
现在我无法过别种生活了
Listen,
听着
I’ve written my father, asking him to turn my money over to me.
我已经写信给我父亲 请求他把我的钱转给我
Oh, why?
为什么?
So I can make plans for our future.
那样我可以为 我们的未来做计划啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!