是你杀了妈妈
You killed mom!
我都听到了
I heard you.
我听到你们为了住的地方而吵架
I heard you fighting about where we live.
妈妈想要离开
Mom wanted to leave.
我都听到了
I heard.
你妈妈和我 对于什么才是对你们有好处的
Your mother and I made certain decisions,
一起做过某些决定
together, about what was best for all of you.
我要跟外公外婆住在这里
I’m going to live here with Nana and grandpa.
不可能
That’s not possible.
快点 拿上你的东西 我们走
Come on, get your stuff. Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I fucking hate you!
雷尔利安
Rellian.
雷尔利安
Rellian.
你干什么
What the fuck?
差点就插到我身上了
That almost hit me!
如果我想 那中箭的就是你了
If I wanted to, I would have hit you.
你朝我射了一支箭
You just shot an arrow at me!
是你告诉我 他们在上学的
You told me they were in school.
是啊 雷思丽和我就是他们的老师
They are. Leslie and I are their teachers.
是… 曾经是他们的老师
Are… Were their teachers.
– 你教他们偷东西是吧 – 当然不是啊
– So you’re teaching them to steal. – Of course not.
任务: 免费食物是什么
Mission: Free the food?
那是他们训练的一部分
That was part of their training.
那就是你在”训练”他们 去偷东西
So you’re “Training” them to steal.
他们的妈妈刚刚去世了
Their mother had just died.
他们还在震惊之中 也悲痛欲绝
They were in shock. They were devastated.
他们需要分散一下注意力
They needed a distraction.
所以我们建立了诺姆·乔姆斯基日
So we made it Noam Chomsky day.
“诺姆·乔姆斯基日” 我都不知道这是谁
“Noam Chomsky day.” I don’t even know who that is.
就是那天 你给了我的外孙和孙女们
That’s the day you gave my grandchildren
真正的武器
real weapons.
雷尔利安的手是怎么骨折的
How did Rellian break his hand?
他滑了一下… 绊倒了
He slip… he fell.
但他的手没有骨折
And it’s not broken.
他当时在雨中攀岩
He was climbing on a rock face in the rain.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
我们爬的时候还没下雨
And it wasn’t raining when we were climbing.
– 他全身都是淤青 – 是啊 还有擦伤
– He has bruises over his whole body. – Yeah, and scratches.
– 我们都这样 – 这是虐待儿童
– We all have them. – It’s child abuse.
就算他们完成了你的任何要求
Even if they make it through whatever it is you’re doing to them,
还是完全没有准备好 来面对这个真实的世界
they’re gonna be totally unprepared for the real world.
我正好和你想的相反
And I happen to think the opposite is true.
雷尔利安长大了 已经有选择权了
Rellian is legally old enough to choose,
而我打算尊重他的想法
and I intend to honor his wishes.
这是我律师的名片
This is my lawyer’s card.
我和艾比决定
Abby and I have decided that
要申请孩子们的抚养权
we’re gonna file for custody of the children.
我知道你没有电♥话♥
Now I know you don’t own a telephone,
但我建议你马上弄一部
but I suggest you find one immediately
然后打给他
and call him,
因为我不想被迫发一张逮捕你的传票
because I would hate to have to issue a warrant for your arrest.
他是我的儿子 我不会弃他而去的 杰克
He’s my son. I’m not leaving without him, Jack.
好吧
Fine.
请问是哪位
Who’s this?
嘿 你好 比尔 你好吗
Hey! Hello, Bill. How are you?
我是科罗纳多的杰克·波垂恩
It’s Jack Bertrang from, um, up in Coronado.
听着 我刚刚看到了一个小偷
Listen, I think I just saw a
在我的房♥子外面徘徊
prowler wandering around outside on my grounds.
你能派点人来吗
I wonder if you’d send a car?
谢谢 好的
Thanks. Yeah.
我希望你能跟警♥察♥解释
I hope you can explain
雷尔利安身上的伤 因为我可解释不了
Rellian’s injuries to the police, because I can’t.
– 再一次感谢 – 不客气 波垂恩先生
– Thanks again. – Sure thing, Mr. Bertrang.
好了 囚犯的位置
Okay, prisoner located.
二楼 第二个窗子 在车♥库♥上面
Second floor, second window, above the garage.
– 锁定目标 – 带他回家 维斯
– Target locked. – Bring him home, Vesp.
– 维斯 – 维斯珀
– Vesp! – Vespyr!
– 爸爸 – 维斯珀 – 维斯
– Dad! – Vespyr! – Vesp!
卡什先生
Mr. Cash?
她有脑震荡
She’s got a decent concussion,
但我们做了扫描
but we did a CAT scan and
脑袋没有受损
there’s absolutely no damage to the brain.
她左腿的胫骨和腓骨之间
She does have a slight fracture
有一条轻微的裂痕
across the tibia and fibula of her left leg.
她需要一个颈托和铸型
She’s going to need a neck brace and a cast,
但其他方面都没问题
but otherwise she’s fine.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
这是顶部的颈椎骨
Uh, this is the top vertebrae here.
这有条暗线 很难看到
This dark line… it’s hard to see…
但这是骨折线
but that’s the fracture line.
她到屋顶去干吗
What was she doing on a roof?
玩而已
Just playing.
对于一个姑娘来说 她很强壮啊
Well, for a girl her age she’s unusually strong.
– 没错 – 脖子这里的七段脊椎
– Yeah. – There’s seven vertebrae in the neck.
前四段随便哪根断了 整跟脊髓就会断裂
A break to any of the first four, a tear to the spinal cord…
如果裂痕再往下几毫米
I mean, if this had happened just a few millimeters lower,
就是死亡或者瘫痪了
we’d be talking about death or paralysis.
你很幸运
You’re a very lucky man.
– 嘿 小家伙们 进来吧 – 请进
– Hey, guys, come on in. – Please, come in.
– 嗨 – 嗨 亲爱的
– Hi! – Hi, sweetheart.
– 进来吧 亲爱的 – 我帮你拿包
– Come right in, darling. – Let me have your bag.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, now. Slow down.
我们走这边 亲爱的 走这边
Let’s go this way, darling. This way, honey.
我们直接去厨房♥ 来
We’re going to go right into the kitchen. Come on,
找点东西吃 好吗
let’s get you something to eat. Okay?
你们能睡个安稳觉 好了
And you’ll have a good night’s sleep. Okay.
– 一 – 一
– One. – One.
– 二 – 二
– Two. – Two.

Three.

Four.
– 然后回原位 五 – 五
– And then you come back, five. – Five.
像这样 然后跳起来 击掌
Like here. And you jump up and clap your hands.
– 六 – 六
– Six. – Six.
– 虐待爷爷 – 虐待爷爷啦
– Grand… grandfather abuse. – Grandfather abuse.
– 爷爷倒了 – 爷爷倒了
– Grandpa down! – Grandpa down!
这里有很多她的东西 亲爱的
There’s a lot in here, honey.
你可以随便拿
I want you to take whatever you want.
我想给你看一样东西
There’s something I did want to show you.
就在你来谈
Just before you called about
她治疗的事之前 她寄给了我两封信
getting her treatment, she sent me two letters.
我想把这封给你看
And I wanted to show this one to you.
“亲爱的妈妈
“Dear mom,
你不用再来找我了
you don’t need to come get me anymore.
烧了另一封信
Burn the other letter.
我和本在此所创造的
What Ben and I have created
也许是人间独一无二的存在
here may be unique in all of human existence.
我们创造了一个
We created a paradise
柏拉图《理想国》之外的乐园
out of Plato’s Republic.
我们的孩子们将成为哲学之王
Our children shall be philosopher kings.
这让我们非常的高兴
It makes me so indescribably happy.
我会慢慢康复的 我一定会的
I’m going to get better out here. I know I will.
因为我们依行动而存在 非空话”
Because we are defined by our actions, not our words.”
你是说 不回家了吗
Like, not going home?
没错
Yeah.
不回家了
Like not going home.
我不会待在这的
I am not staying here.
这房♥子就是一种财富的炫耀
This house is a vulgar display of wealth.
而且是对土地不道德的利用
And an unethical use of space.
你们在这会很安全
I think you’ll all be safe here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!