Thank you very much
非常感谢
and welcome to To Tell the Truth.
欢迎各位来到《真真假假》
Our first guest, he’s made a career
我们的第一位客人 他让自己成为
out of being the most outrageous impostor
最无耻的以冒名顶替为生的骗子
that we’ve ever come across on this show
是我们这个节目从未邀请过的
and you’re going to see what I mean.
你很快就会明白我的意思的
Number One what is your name, please?
1号选手 请问你叫什么名字?
My name is Frank William Abagnale.
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
Number Two?
2号选手呢?
My name is Frank William Abagnale.
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
Number Three?
3号选手呢?
My name is Frank William Abagnale.
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
From 1964 to 1967
从1964年到1967年…
I successfully impersonated an airline pilot for Pan Am Airways
我成功地冒充了 泛美航空公司的 飞行员
and I flew over two million miles for free.
免费飞了3百多万公里
During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician
那段时间 我是乔治亚州一家医院的
at a Georgia hospital
儿科见习医生主管
and an assistant attorney general for the state of Louisiana.
还是路易斯安那州首席检察官的一名助理
By the time I was caught, I was considered
在我被逮捕时 我被认为是
the youngest and most daring con man in U.s. history.
美国历史上 最年轻及最胆大的骗子
I had cashed almost $4 million in fraudulent checks
我在美国境外的26个国家 和境内的50个州里…
in 26 foreign countries and all 50 states.
用伪造的支票套取了约4百万美元的现金
And I did it all before my 19th birthday.
而所有这些都是在我19岁生日之前做的
My name is Frank William Abagnale.
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
So, for the first time he’s gonna have to tell the truth
他要讲真话了
and we’re going to start our questioning with Kitty.
首先由基蒂发问
Thank you. Number One, why, with all your talent…
谢谢 1号选手 凭你的聪明才智
and you’re obviously a very bright fellow…
你肯定是个非常聪明的家伙
why didn’t you go in for a legitimate profession?
你为什么不找个合法的职业谋生?
It was really a question of dollars and cents.
这是个挣钱多少的问题
When I was a young man, I needed the money
年轻的时候的时候 我需要钱…
and I thought this list of careers was the easiest way to get it.
我想这个职业 是最简单的挣钱方法
I see.
明白了
Number Two, I find this all very fascinating.
2号选手 我发现这真奇妙
Who was it that finally caught you?
是谁最后抓住你的?
His name was Carl Handratty.
他叫卡尔·汉莱提
Han an an ratty.
汉 莱 提
Ratty.
莱提
Handratty.
汉莱提
Han ratty.
汉莱提
Carl Handratty.
卡尔·汉莱提
Yes. I…
是的 我…
am… Carl Handratty.
叫…卡尔·汉莱提
I represent the FBI from the United states of America.
我代表美国的联邦调查局
Yeah. I have orders
我有官方许可
to see the American prisoner, Abagnale.
来见那个美国囚犯 阿巴戈内尔
You sit here.
你坐在这里
You do not open the door.
不许开这扇门
You do not pass him…
不许从这个小孔
anything through the hole.
递给他任何东西
Aw… Jesus.
天啊
You know, I’ve got a little bit of a cold myself.
你知道 我自己也有点感冒了
Frank…
弗兰克
I’m here to read the articles of extradition…
按照欧洲人权法…
according to the European Court for Human Rights.
我来宣读引渡条例
Article One: Extradition shall be granted
第1款: 引渡将被批准…
in respect of offenses punishable under the laws…
关于犯下按照法律应受惩罚罪行…”
help me. for the maximum period of at least one year
救我 最长期限至少一年的
of a severe penalty.
严厉刑法
Help me.
救我
Frank… stop it.
弗兰克… 住口
Help me.
救我
You don’t think actually you can fool me, do you?
你没想骗我 是吧?
16 pages to go. stay with me.
还有16页没读完呢 注意听
Article Two:
第2款:
If the request for extradition includes several separate offenses
如果引渡请求中 包含了几种不同的罪名…
each of which is punishable under the laws…
而其中的每一项都可以进行判罪…
of the requesting party…
根据 请求方的法律…
Frank?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Goddamn it!
他妈的!
Get me a doctor in here!
快找医生来!
I need a doctor! Yes.
我需要名医生! 是的
Doctor! Now!
医生! 现在就要!
Don’t sweat it, Frank. We’re going to get you right to a doctor.
别紧张 弗兰克 我们带你去医生那儿
Frank, if you can hear me, don’t worry.
弗兰克 如果你能听见我 别担心
I’m going to take you home in the morning.
我明天早晨就带你回美国
Home in the morning, Frank.
明天早晨 弗兰克
What are you doing? Washing off the lice.
你在做什么? 洗掉虱子
This man has to be on a plane for America. He has to see a doctor.
要尽快送这个人上飞机 他需要医生
The doctor comes in tomorrow.
医生明天来
I have worked too long, too hard
我花那么大的功夫才抓住他
for you to take this away from me.
不是为了让你胡来
If he dies, I’m holding you responsible.
如果他死了 你负责
Monsieur!
先生
Ah, Frank.
弗兰克
Okay, Carl…
好吧 卡尔…
let’s go home.
我们回美国吧
The New Rochelle Rotary Club
新罗谢尔·罗特瑞俱乐部…
has a history that goes back to 1919.
的历史可以追述到1919
In all those years
在这些年中…
we’ve only seen a handful of deserving gentlemen
只有少数几位先生
inducted as lifetime members.
被荣幸接纳为终身会员
It’s an honor that, uh
那是一种荣誉
that has seen 57 names enshrined on the wall of honor
现已有57个名字铭记在这荣誉之墙上了
and tonight, we make it 58:
今晚 我们会产生第58位
so please stand as I present my very good friend
请起立 让我来介绍我的好朋友
a man who keeps our pencils sharp…
一个总是把我们的铅笔磨尖…
and our pens in ink…
把我们的钢笔充满墨水的人
Frank William Abagnale.
弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
I stand here humbled
我很谦卑的站在
by the presence of Mayor Robert Wagner…
罗伯特·瓦格纳市长…
and our club president, Jack Barnes.
及我们的俱乐部主席杰克·巴恩斯的旁边
Most of all, I’m honored to see my loving wife Paula…
最想说的就是 我荣幸地看见我的太太保拉…
and my son, Frank Jr…
和我的儿子小弗兰克…
Frank… Aw, stand up. Come on…
弗兰克… 站起来 快点…
sitting in the front row.
他坐在第一排
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream.
两只小老鼠掉进了一桶奶油中
The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned.
第一只很快就放弃了 然后被淹死了
The second mouse… wouldn’t quit.
第二只… 没有放弃.
He struggled so hard
他努力的挣扎着…
that eventually he churned that cream into butter
最终他竟把奶油搅混成了黄油
and crawled out.
然后爬了出来
Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
先生们 此刻 我就是那第二只老鼠
You’re a better dancer than your father, Frankie.
你跳舞跳得比你爸还好 弗兰克
You hear that, Daddy? Like fun.
你听到了吗 爸爸? 开玩笑
The girls don’t know what they’re in for.
女孩们不知道她们这是为了什么
show him the dance you were doing when we met.
给他展示一下我们见面时你跳舞的样子
Ah, who can remember?
谁能记得住?
The people in that little French village
那个法国小村庄的人
were so happy to see Americans
非常高兴见到美国人
they decided to put on a show for us.
他们决定给我们表演一场
so they crammed 200 soldiers… Yeah, we know the story, Daddy.
所以挤进来200个士兵 我们知道那个故事
into that tiny social hall
挤到那个小活动厅里
and the first person to walk onstage
而第一个上台的
is your mother, and she starts to dance.
就是你母亲 她开始跳舞
You know, it had been months since we’d even seen a woman
你知道 我们当时有几个月没见过女人了
and here’s this blonde angel.
而这有位金发天使
Blonde bombshell.
金发美人
And the men are literally holding their breath.
那些男人都摒住了呼吸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!