怎么样 早上好伙计们
What’s up? good morning guys.
我需要两个人做事
I need two workers.
小鬼 我今天不需要你
What’s up kid? I don’t need you today.
你在干什么
Yo what are you doing?
我今天不需要你做事 好吗
I don’t need you today okay?
今天的活比较辛苦
It’s going to be a hard day.
你们俩
You two.
你在我车上干嘛
What are you doing?
你就选我跟他吧
You just take him and me.
我没时间和你扯
I don’t have time for this.
没时间来跟你玩这些小把戏
I don’t have time for these games.
-别这样 伙计 -下来 下来
– come on man. – get out. get out.
我知道你有些工作的地方是要人爬进去做的
I know you need me for the crawl spaces.
我没有需要爬的地方
I don’t have any crawl spaces.
我记得上次你说过
Remember last time that you said
你有些地方是需要人爬进去的
That you didn’t have no crawl spaces and look.
拿去买♥♥早点
Get breakfast.
她是去了收♥容♥所♥吗
Did she go to the safe home?
我想知道我姐姐是不是在那里
I want to know if my sister’s there.
那你能告诉我一点有用的吗
Well can you tell me something?
为什么不
Why not?
她是和莱拉一起走的么
Did she leave with Lilah?
你个混♥蛋♥
You fuck off.
给我电♥话♥号♥码
Give me some numbers.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
先生们女士们 对不起打扰一下大家
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen sorry for the interruption.
我叫桑德罗
My name is Alejandro.
我叫卡洛斯
And my name is Carlos.
我们不是想骗你们
We are not gonna lie to you.
我们不是为了什么学校篮球队来卖♥♥糖果的
We are not here selling candy for no school basketball team.
实际上我甚至都没上学
In fact I don’t even go to school
如果你们想帮我回到学校念书
And if you want me back in school today
请各位买♥♥点我的糖果
I got candy for you.
你要哪一种
Which do you want?
-多少钱 -1块
– how much? – $ 1.
-你要哪种 -要那个
– which do you want? – I’ll take that one.
是这个吗
That one there?
你们有什么 哪几种糖果
What do you got? what kind of candy is that?
有一些巧克力的和一些奶糖的
I got some chocolates some candies.
谢谢
Thank you.
要糖果吗
Want some candy?
再给我两块糖果凑足五块钱
Two more to make it five even.
我要两块不同口味的
Give me one of those and one of those okay?
你们要找给我15块
There now you give me $ 15 back okay?
先生们女士们 对不起打扰一下大家
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen sorry for the interruption.
10 10
10 10
11 11
11 11
12 12
12 12
13 13
13 13
14 14
14 14
15 15
15 15.
罗伯在找新的工人
Yo Rob’s looking for new workers.
真的吗 他会让我住在他的车♥库♥吗
For real? will he let me live in his garage?
当然能 我能和你拉钩
Hell yeah. I could hook you up.
太好了 我们走
All right cool. Let’s go.
这儿 这儿
Yo yo yo.
要换后视镜吗
Got this mirror.
-哪一年的车 -92年的
– what year? – it’s a ’92.
罗伯 92年产的后视镜
Yo Rob ’92.
我知道了 快去给我拿过来
Yeah I got it. bring it over here come on.
我也能帮你搞定那块挡风玻璃 我看到它裂开了
I’ll fix that windshield too cause I see it’s cracked.
东西在楼上
Come over here. go upstairs. it’s upstairs.
老板 怎么样
What’s up boss?
在哪呢 我没看到
Where is it? I don’t see it.
在51号♥架上看一下
Check it up here rack 51.
挡风玻璃是180块
It’s $ 180 for the windshield.
180加80 一共260
$ 180 $260… everything.
好的
Okay.
-要车身保养吗 -是的
– do you do bodywork too? – yeah.
车的那一边大概需要保养一下
Maybe a little bit of bodywork on the other side of the car.
你们有做安全检查吗
What about inspections?
不 我们不做这个
Nah I don’t do inspections.
把这个放这儿 去把工具拿来
Hey put it over there. go get the tools.
把它装上去
Put it on for me.
挡风玻璃也要吗
Wants the windshield too?
什么 不要担心那个挡风玻璃
What? no don’t worry about the windshield.
雷 这是钥匙
Ale here’s a key.
要确认把门都锁好了
Make sure you lock everything up good all right?
走林檎
Come on Ringo.
过来
Come on.
乖孩子快进去 就这样
Good boy come on inside. that’s it.
不准去我的办公室
Stay out of my office.
我不想让人动里面的任何东西
I got a lot of shit I don’t want nobody touching in there okay?
去斯特拉那里给你自己弄点吃的
Go to Stella’s get yourself something to eat
知道了吗
All right?
雷 把那些垃圾也给我扔了
Ale put that shit in the dumpster too.

M m-hmm.
是伊沙摩尔吗
Is Isamar there?
我是桑德罗
This is Alejandro.
那你是莱拉吗
Is this Lilah?
她什么时候回来
When is she getting back?
我想给她留个言
I want to leave a message.
矮子 一边呆着去 矮子
Shorty stay on your side shorty.

Yo yo.
矮子 你揽的生意太多了
You’re leading too much shorty.
你得呆在你的地盘上 老兄
You got to stay over there man.
噢 小家伙
Oh what’s up?
你好吗 过得怎样
How you doing? how you been?
还好
Fine.
-真的 -是的
– you sure? – yeah.
你变瘦了 发生了什么事
You’ve gotten skinnier. what’s going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
我给所有的收♥容♥所♥打了电♥话♥ 但都找不到你
I called all the safe homes and you weren’t there.
我已经不在收♥容♥所♥呆了
I’m not staying in the safe homes.
我再也不会回到那里去了
I’m never going back there.
-为什么不 -没为什么
– why not? – because I’m not.
我住在莱拉那儿
I was staying at Lilah’s.
你怎么有那么多的问题
Yo what’s with all these questions?
你还跟着莱拉 相信她说的那些屁话吗
You still following Lilah and believing her bullshit?
那可不是屁话
It’s not bullshit.
她的阿姨真的在佛罗里达等我们
Her aunt is really waiting for us in Florida.
我们就要去私人学校上学了
We’re gonna go to those private schools.
我们现在只是缺点钱
We just don’t got money right now.
当然 你们会去佛罗里达的
Yeah sure you’re going to Florida.
就像一年前我们叔叔打电♥话♥给我们的时候一样
Like our uncle was to call us what a year ago?
你脖子上那个假链子
And that fake chain around your neck.
是莱拉给你的吗
Did lilah get you that too?
这不是假的
It ain’t fake.
我以前在37号♥街卖♥♥过这个
I used to sell that stuff on 37 th ave.
雷 你在那就做了一星期
Ale you worked there for a week.
一周的时间足够去了解
A week is long enough to know
这双鞋也是假的
That them sneakers is fake as hell.
我这双是正宗的 不是假的
My sneakers are not fake. they’re official.
那让我看看
So let me see them.
雷 是真的
Ale they’re…
雷 住手
Ale stop.
雷 雷
Ale. Ale.
你给我们找了个住的地方
Yo you finally got us a place huh?
对 还给你找了份工作
Yeah and I got you a job too.
劳拉酷极了
Laura’s mad cool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!