(纸张沙沙声)
(Paper rustles)
弗兰基: 亲爱的爸爸你知道吗?
FRANKIE: Dear Da did you know something?
我们又要搬家了
We’re moving again
妈妈说是时候了
Ma says it’s time
她说这次绝对是最后一次
She says it’s definitely the last time
但是她每次都这么说
But she says that every single time
外婆说
Nana says
如果还有下一次
if there is a next time
一定不走,除非被装箱搬走
she’ll have to be carried out in a box
然后妈妈说不要刺♥激♥她
And Ma says don’t tempt her
而且如果明天只有沙漠
# And if tomorrow only brings our just deserts
我们仍旧能够熬过
# We’ll still get through
我知道我们会没事
# I know we’ll be all right
敲响行军的鼓
# Cue the marching drums
我们步履蹒跚走过今晚
# We’ll stumble through tonight
直至早晨来临
# Until the morning comes
每个人依然有属于自己的日子
# And everyone will have their day
虽然在每个尝试的日子会破灭
# Though many trying days might break
花点时间在你开始改变以前
# Take time before you make a change
你的时间会逐渐降临你所走的路
# Your time is gonna come your way…
弗兰基: 而且爸爸你知道吗?
FRANKIE: And did you know something else Da?
这次,这次我们住在紧靠海的边缘
This time This time we’re living right on the edge of the sea
紧靠世界的边缘
Right on the edge of the world
外婆: 莉兹,我还是弄不好
NANA: Lizzie, I still cannae get it
我要错过节目了
Gonnae miss my programme.
你要帮我想办法,去找个男人来弄
You’ll need to do something You’ll need to get the man in
去薯条快餐店 帮我们弄几块鱼排当晚餐
Away to the chip shop and get us a couple of fish suppers.
你要鼓励那小孩多说话
You want to encourage that boy to speak more.
他的声音没问题 他有很甜美微小的声音
There’s nothing wrong with his voice. He’s got a lovely wee voice.
你应该要多鼓励他
You should encourage it more.
不只那件事还有其他事…
Between that and that other thing…
(广播流行乐)
(Pop music on radio)
这里是全部了吗? – 对
Is that it? – Yeah.
一,二,三,四…
One, two, three, four…
男声: 哦 玛丽! 拜托别闹了!
MAN: Oh Marie! Come on give us a break!
哦,别把头发气掉了,只是开个玩笑
Oh, keep your hair on! It’s a joke.
好了,你们可以走了
Right, you two, beat it.
这礼拜最后几天别再来烦我好吗?
And don’t annoy me for the rest of the week, OK?
谁是下一个?
Right who’s next?
好的
OK.

Right.
(嘴型:多点)
(Mouths)
你的愿望是我的命令
Your wish is my command.
(敲桌声)
(Knocking)
只要一个?
Just on the one?
好,听你的
Aye, no bother.
好了
Right.
就这样吗?
OK, is that it?
你几岁?
How old are you?
是,等你过六年半后再来吧
Yeah, well, come back in six and a half years.
你马上给我回到那里 并且告诉那个垃圾女士
Just you go back down there and tell Madam Muck
你想要买♥♥一包大使帝王烟
that you want a packet of Embassy Regal
如果她再说半句话
And if she gives you any more of her lip
告诉她我会下去 把她打的比鱼排还扁
tell her I’ll come down and batter more than her fish.
你真的渴望到这种程度吗?
Are you that desperate?
就是那样了,懂我的意思吗?
And that was that. Know what I mean?
对不起,20块大使帝王烟
Excuse me. 20 Embassy Regal.
呃…不好意思请排队
Er… there’s a queue.
我的孩子已经排过了 而且我满16岁了如果你想问…
My boy’s already queued And before you ask, I am 16, so…
是,好吧,你别急 下一个就到你了
Yeah, and the rest. OK, hold your horses. I’ll do you next.
男声: 拜托,这里大排长龙了! – 哦,别吵了!
MAN: Come on there’s a queue! – Oh, God almighty!
他只是想要一包烟罢了!
She only wants a packet of fags!
你到底有什么问题? 你不懂他说的话吗?
What was the problem, anyway? Could you not understand him?
我非常知道他说什么 他是个聪明的小家伙
I understood him perfectly. He’s a smart wee cookie.
因为他是聋子?
For a deaf kid?
不,是因为他的年纪
For his age.
谢了
Thank s.
弗兰基: 亲爱的爸爸,谢谢你的邮票
FRANKIE: Dear Da thanks for the stamps
最好的收藏是白鲸
The Great White Shark’s the best
或许是你寄给我最好的
Maybe the best you’ve ever sent
妈妈说等这本满了以后 她会买♥♥个新的集邮册给我
Ma says she’ll buy me a new album when this one’s full
(朗读) 当我沉睡时你离开了
(Reads) You left while I was sleeping,
从我钟情的臂膀中离开
Taken from my loving arm,
现在我只能够在这里悲伤 就像坏掉的娃娃
And now I’m left to grieve here, broken like a doll.
天啊,这根本不押韵
Jesus Christ, that doesn’t even rhyme.
应该要押韵才对啊
They’re supposed to rhyme.
下次要注意我的要押韵
Just you make sure mine rhymes.
哦,别担心,我自己写就行了
Oh, don’t bother. I’ll write it myself.
这只是你一厢情愿,你知道吗? 你不会在那里找到他的名字的
It’s wishful thinking, you know. You won’t find his name in there.
是吗?他总会死吧?
Well, he’s got to die sometime.
你知道吗,爸爸?
Did you know something Da?
你知道一只白鲸可以跳出水面
Did you know a Great White can jump right out of the water
而且撞翻一艘船吗?
and knock over a boat?
当然不是你的船,你的船太庞大了
Not your boat though Your boat’s ginormous
而且爸爸你知道吗?
And guess what else Da? Guess what?
从我的窗户可以看到海洋
From my window I can see the sea
(啧啧声)
(Tuts)
你要戴着它
You have to wear it.
你有上过厕所吗?
Did you do the toilet?
明天是重要的一天,所以赶快睡
It’s a big day tomorrow. You’ll need to get to sleep now.
老师? – 是?
Miss? – Yes?
聋子的感觉是什么?
What does it feel like to be deaf?
聪明,你将听不到你妈妈 对你大吼大叫或其他事情
Brilliant. You wouldnae be able to hear your ma shouting at you to do stuff all the time.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
老师,是否像你的耳朵都被挡住 声音好像在几英哩远?
Miss, is it like when your ears are all blocked, and everything feels like it’s miles away?
是的,你是可以这么去想的
Well, that’s certainly one way to think about it.
但是记住,你们不需要一直对他用喊
But just remember, you don’t have to shout at him all the time.
你听到了吗,里基?
Do you hear me, Ricky?
抱歉,老师,你刚刚有说话吗?
Sorry, Miss, did you say something?
(敲门声)
(Knock at door)
莉兹: 我不希望他比其他小孩有特别待遇
LIZZIE: I don’t want him treated any different
给他几个礼拜 如果他学的很困难,我们会让你知道的
Well, let’s give it a couple of week s. If he’s struggling, we’ll let you know.
他不会挣扎,他的脑子并没有问题
He won’t struggle. There’s nothing wrong with his brain.
是吗, 弗兰基?
Is there, Frankie?
给你忠心的建议,注意点在他面前说的话
A word to the wise. Watch what you say in front of him.
他是读唇术的冠军
He’s a champion lip-reader.
( 孩子朗诵) 灯笼裤灯笼裤第九号♥
(Children chant) Dr Knickerbocker Knickerbocker number nine
在时间内拍拍手
# Clap your hands and keep in time
让你的手跟着节奏
# Now let’s get the rhythm of the hands
现在我们的手有了节拍
# Now we’ve got the rhythm of the hands
现在来让脚有节拍
# Now let’s get the rhythm of the feet
现在我们有了脚的节拍
# Now we’ve got the rhythm of the feet
现在我们来让眼睛有节拍
# Now let’s get the rhythm of the eyes
现在我们有了…
# Now we’ve got the rhythm…
你…好…吗?
你怎么知道手语?
你…好…吗?
嘿,废物,把你手指插♥进♥去转转
Hey, Bean, stick your finger in there and wag it.
快啊,插♥进♥去
Go on, stick it in.
这是你的女朋友的感觉吗?
Is that how your girlfriend feels?
(钟声)
(School bell rings)
(海鸥声)
(Seagulls cry)
我们在学校学地理
We do geography at school Da
我最爱的一门课
It’s my favourite subject
我知道全世界每一个国家
I know every single country in the whole world
麦肯思老师给我的 功课评了两颗星
Miss Mackenzie gave me two gold stars for my homework
做得好!
Well done!
我交了个朋友
I’ve made a friend
他的名字是里基·门罗
His name’s Ricky Monroe
他是地理盲
And he’s rubbish at geography
(钟声响)
(Bell rings)
莫里森 26♥4♥2. – 请坐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!