Don’t give up on me, okay?
因为我还没放弃你 好吗
Because I haven’t given up on you. All right?
我永远不会放弃你的
I won’t.
我爱你 我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you too.
告诉我你已经定位到他了
Tell me you got a fix on him. – D9.
我们的星球有几个月亮呢
How many moons does our planet have?
7个
Seven.
这个地球只有一个
This planet only has one.
我等不及见到我们的星球了 它比地球还大 是吗
I can’t wait to see our planet. It’s bigger than this one, isn’t it?
大多了
Enough.
我们现在可以回家了
We go home now?
还不能回家 不能
Not home. No.
这个地方我们必须去一趟
This is where we must go.
看到那里的帐篷了吗 那是我们的
See that tent there? That might be ours.
我想回家
I want to go home!
我们回不了家了 再也回不去了
We can’t go home. Not anymore.
喂 你不会想去那里的 那里一定不好
Hi, you don’t wanna go to the tents, they are not better.
那里比这里还小
They’re smaller than the shacks.
实际上 它更像是一个集中营
Actually, more like a concentration camp.
如果我能帮你拿回黑色流体 然后怎样
If I can get you that black fluid, what happens then?
我们进入母船
We go up to the mothership.
然后你可以启动那玩意 是的
And you can start that thing? – Yes.
好的 那么让我们说清楚了 这手将会回到
Okay, so just to be clear: this is gonna go back…
这手将会回到原来的样子
This is gonna go back to human like this.
我可以回家 你也可以回家
I can go home and then you can go home.
你可以带上你的小孩 你可以带上所有的大虾
You can take your boy, you can take all the prawns,
如果我能带来流体的话 对吗
if I can get you that fluid, right?
你说过这是一个自寻死路的任务 你可能是对的
You said it was a suicide mission. Maybe you were right.
我们没有武器 他们一看到我们就会开枪
We have no weapons. They’ll shoot us on sight.
看 看 克里斯多夫
Look, look… Christopher…
我知道到哪里可以找到武器
I know where we can get weapons.
喂 伙计们 你们好
Hi guys. Hello.
我想买♥♥点武器
I would like to buy some weapons, please.
你究竟是怎么做到的
How did you do this like that?
和外星人来后背式
A doggie style with the demon.
我喜欢它
I love it!
一个勇敢的白人男人 哦 当时戴安全套了吗
One brave white man, eh? Were you wearing a condom?
我想要买♥♥武器 拜托了
I need to buy weapons, please.
你和我都知道里面都是些非法武器
You and I both know that there are illegal weapons inside here.
我带来了钱 我想那些武器
I have money and I would like to buy some of those…
坐下
Sit!
谢谢你了 先生 占用你时间了 非常感激你的接见
Thank you sir for your time. Thank you very much for seeing me.
我想买♥♥些武器
I would like to buy some weapons.
AK-47 一些手榴弹 催泪瓦斯也行
AK-47, some grenades… maybe tear gas canisters.
我知道你还有些武器在那里 我
I see you have limpet mines here aswell, and I..
还看到过你们有外星人的武器 非常强大的武器
also see you guys have alien weapons there, which is great!
我能买♥♥一两件这种武器吗
If I could have one or two of those.
我带来了钱 好吗 现在 我
I have money, okay? Now, I’m…
先生 求你了 先生
Sir! Please, sir!
我听说过你
I’ve heard about you.
你哪里变形了 给我看看
Where do you have it? Show me!
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
过来 过来
Come here. Come.
别 别 请别这样
No, no… don’t please!
你们这是干嘛 你要干嘛
Why are you doing this? What do you want?
闭嘴
Shut up!
再也不说武器了 再也不说武器了
Forget the weapons! Forget the weapons!
我要这只手 砍下来
I want the arm. Cut it off.
他说什么
What is he saying?
我做给你看
I’ll show you.
我的娘呀
Holy shit!
告诉他们退下
You tell them to stand down!
告诉他们安静点 后退
You tell them to be quiet! To back off!
让他们把武器装到口袋里
Tell them to put the fokkin’ weapons in the bag!
把武器给我 他妈的混♥蛋♥
Give me the fokkin’ weapons, man!
别这样 看着我
Don’t you, sir, look at me.
我说了 别盯着我看
I said don’t fokkin’ look at me!
你究竟是如何长出这只手的
How did you get that hand?
快点
Fokkin’ hurry up there!
当我跟你说话时 你♥他♥妈♥看着我 你有什么秘密
Look at me when I fuckin’ speak to you. What is your secret?
你到底做了什么 告诉我
What did you do? Tell me!
我想要他妈的那只手臂 你到底干了什么
I want that fuckin’ arm. What the fuck did you do?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我会去找你的
You fuckin’ mazungo, I’m coming for you!
我会去找你的 我会逮着你的
I’m coming for you and I’m gonna get you!
放下刀 放下刀
Drop your fokkin’ knife. Drop your fokkin’ knife!
他对我们毫无用处 你就不能放松点
He’s useless to us dead. – Would you relax?
为他妈的缘故 我手下应付这种事情 至少有100遍了
For fuck’s sakes, my men have done this a hundred times before.
将猎物保持在视线范围内
Maintaining a visual on the location.
一切都会很快了结的
It’s gonna be quick.
一切都会被清理地一干二净
It’s gonna be clean.
最好的 一切都会无声无息
Best of all, it’s gonna be quiet.
范德默尔还不知道会发生什么事情
Van De Merwe hasn’t got a clue what’s coming his way.
没人 他们哪去了
It’s empty! – Where are they?
目标消失了 此地空无一人
Target is gone. The place is empty.
你什么意思 没人 那他妈到哪去了
What do you mean, empty? Where the fuck is he?
那个小混♥蛋♥根本不知道 接下来会发生什么
That little shithead has got no idea what is coming his way.
我会找到他的
I’m gonna find him.
那里有警卫 在门口 小心门口的警卫 伙计
There are the guards! At the gate! Watch the guards at the gate, man!
快点 出去
Move! Get out!
他们下去了 朝4楼去了
They’re going down. Four stories down.
这是外星武器 给我现状报告
This is alien weaponry. Give me a status report.
是范德默尔 他在四楼
It’s Van De Merwe. He’s on level four.
切换到实弹 我们要把他搜出来
Switch to live, and then we’re taking him out.
上校 我们不允许使用实弹
Colonel, we weren’t allowed to use live ammunition.
他们想要捉活的
They want him alive.
留在这里 没我的允许 先别离开
Stay here until I call you. – I understand.
我得把们打开
I need to get the door open.
不 我说没我允许 先别离开
No! I said stay until I call you!

Fuck!
我还以为你说别杀他们呢
I thought you said not to kill them?
他朝我开枪
He shot at me!
操 滚出去 别他妈得看着我
Fuck! Get out! Don’t fuckin’ look at me!
出去 都给我滚出去
Get out! Get the fuck out!
出去 都给我滚出去
Get out! Everybody get the fuck out!
出去 滚
Get out! Go!
移开这些东西 滚
Move the fuck out! Go!
这是什么地方”别操心这个了
What is this place? – Don’t worry about that.
他们在这里想干啥
What do they do in here?
搜搜那些盒子
Check these boxes.
所有能装进管子的盒子都搜查一下 快去
Any type of a box that looks like it can hold a tube. Just check it out!
这些混♥蛋♥
These fuckers!
走 走 走
Go, go, go…
没人
Clear.
找到了 找到了
I got it! I got it!
Chris我找到了 走吧
Chris, I got it. Let’s go!
克里斯多夫
Christopher!
哦 操
Oh, fuck!
听我说 我真不知道他们 在这里干什么
Listen… I promise you, I didn’t know they were doing this.
直到他们上次也把我带进来
Until they brought me here the other day,
我向你发誓 我真的不知道 他们这样对你们的人
I swear to you I did not know they were doing this to you guys.
克里斯多夫 看着我 听我说
But Christopher… look at me. Listen to me.
我们现在得赶紧走了 好吗
We need to leave now. Okay?
整个MNU的人都会下来的
The whole of MNU is gonna come down here.
他们要我们的命的
He’s going to destroy us.
我们能办到的 对吗 我们赶紧离开这里
We can do this, okay? We’re gonna get out of here…
开火
Fire!
快点 快点
Move, move!
朝大虾开火
Shoot at the prawn!
克里斯多夫 你♥他♥妈♥在干啥
Christopher! What the fuck are you doing?
想想你的孩子
Think of your boy, for fuck sake!
你究竟在干啥 你疯了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!