而且我们常常枪毙背叛者 …到前线去
…and we shoot deserters. Up!
-你们要把我带到哪儿去? -到前线去
-Where are you taking me? -To the Front.
-那么前线在哪儿呢? -问得好
-And where is the Front? -Good question.
哪里有革命的敌人 哪里就是前线
The Front is wherever there are enemies of the Revolution.
只要有一个白♥军♥ 一个外国干涉者的地方
Wherever there is one gang of White Guards one battalion of foreign interventionists,
那就是前线
that is the Front.
以及有资产阶级的地方
Wherever there is one resentful bourgeois,
有一个不被信任的教师…
one unreliable schoolmaster…
一个可疑的诗人还要保持自己私生活的地方
…one dubious poet hugging his private life.
那也是前线
That, too, is the Front.
你们要我留多久?
How long are you going to keep me?
直到我们不需要你为止
For as long as we need you.
进攻
Now!Charge!
这很容易 来吧 医生 看看我们的战果
Well, that was easy. Come on, Doctor, let’s see what we’ve done.
圣迈克鲁斯军事学校
“St. Michael’s Military School.”
你这个老混♥蛋♥
You old bastard!
不要管他
It doesn’t matter.
你有没有爱过一个女人? 雷镇
Did you ever love a woman, Razin?
我曾有一个太太和四个孩子
I once had a wife and four children.
他已是一位好同志了 一位好医官
He has been a good comrade.He’s been a good medical officer.
我们抓他离开他的太太 离开他的小孩
We took him from his wife, we took him from his child.
那与此没有关系
None of this matters.
那是什么问题? 政委同志 请告诉我 我忘了
What does matter, Comrade Commissar?Tell me, I’ve forgotten.
这是可鄙的 医生留下
This is contemptible. The doctor stays.
我在指挥这个部队
I command this unit!
我们在共同指挥 党的报告很明确
We command jointly. The “Party Bulletin” expressly states…
我可以把你拉出去枪决
I could have you taken out and shot.
但是你可以向党开枪吗?
And could you have the Party taken out and shot?
想想吧 军事斗争接近结束时
Try to understand.
政♥治♥斗争则正在加剧
As the military struggle nears its close, the political struggle intensifies.
胜利的时刻来临 军队便告完成任务
In the hour of victory the military will have served its purpose.
所有人将会交给政♥治♥来审查…
All men will then be judged politically…
而不管他们的军事记录如何
…regardless of their military record.
同时 在这个地区内仍然还有白♥军♥
Meanwhile, there are still White units in this area.
医生要留下
The doctor stays.
这就是会议的决议
That concludes the meeting.
同志 你们要到哪儿去?
Comrade, where are you going?
你们在逃难吗? 同志
Are you running away, Comrade?
士兵们
Soldiers.
-是红军还是白♥军♥士兵? -士兵们
Red soldiers or White soldiers?Soldiers.
冬妮娅 冬妮娅 萨沙
Tonya!Tonya!Sasha!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
这里是尤立亚金吗?
This is Yuriatin?
是的 尤立亚金
Yes. Yuriatin.
瓦雷金诺发生什么事了?
What’s happened at Varykino?
莫斯科来的那些人吗?
The Moscow folks?
是的
Yes.
他们已经走了 走了
They’ve gone away. Gone away.
没有人在瓦雷金诺了
There’s nobody at Varykino.
上帝呀 多幸运 你还活着
Lord what happiness! They say you are alive.
有人在镇子附近看到了你
Someone saw you near the Town.
我以为你去了瓦雷金诺 所以我和卡提雅也去了那儿
I take it you have gone to Varykino, so I’m going there myself with Katya.
万一你来这儿的话 我留了一些马铃薯
But just in case, I’ve left a little food, boiled potatoes mostly.
吃完后 盖好锅盖 否则老鼠会糟践的
Put the lid back on the pan or the rats will get it.
噢 我高兴的要发狂了
Oh, I’m mad with joy.
冬妮娅
Tonya!
冬妮娅
Tonya!
尤里
Yuri.
冬妮娅
Tonya!
尤里 尤里 亲爱的
Yuri. Yuri, darling.
没有问题的 尤里 他们会安全的
It’s all right, Yuri. They’re safe.
他们现在在莫斯科
They’re in Moscow.
-在莫斯科? -是的
-In Moscow? -Yes.
-冬妮娅? -他们所有人都安全了
-Tonya? -All of them.
安全了
They’re safe.
安全了
Safe.
比较好些了
Better.
有事吗?
What?
我收到一封寄给你的信
I’ve got a letter for you.
我已经收到有三个月了
I’ve had it three months.
而且经过了三个月 才寄到这儿
And it was three months getting here.
是从莫斯科寄来的
It’s from Moscow.
我想那是冬妮娅写的
I think it’s from Tonya.
是寄给你的 让我转交
It’s addressed to you. Care of me.
在你失踪以后 她曾来尤立亚金找过你
She came into Yuriatin to find you when you vanished.
有人送她来到这儿的
Someone sent her here.
你见到过她?
You met?
她是非常好的人
She’s very fine.
“我最亲爱的亲爱的…
My dearest dear…
“我把这封信 寄给拉丽莎·安季波娃…
…I am sending this to Larissa Antipova…
“因为… 如蒙上帝保佑你还活着的话
…because if you are alive, which God grant…
“我想那是你会去的地方
…I think that is where you will go.
“我们有个小女儿了 尤里 你知道吗?
We have a little daughter, Yuri, did you know?
“她的名字叫安娜
Her name is Anna.
“父亲问候你
Father sends greetings.
“萨沙已长大了不少
Sasha has grown quite a lot.
“他现在个儿很高大了 每当我们一谈到你
He is quite big now.
“他就流泪 我又无法安慰他
Whenever we speak of you he weeps and won’t be comforted.
“这是我必须要告诉你的
This is what I have to tell you.
“我们将被驱逐离开俄♥国♥
We are being deported from Russia.
“现在还不知道 是否准许你和我们在一起
We can’t make out if you would be allowed to join us.
“一个巴黎的组织 还不能说出它的名字
An organization in Paris which I mustn’t name…
“愿意安排我们所去的地方
…will know where we are…
“现在一切事情都还不确定 时间也紧
…but nothing is certain and there is very little time.
“我匆忙中写出这封信
I am writing this in haste.
“他们又来找我们了
They are coming for us now.
“愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
我要诚恳地承认 安季波娃是一位善良的人…”
I must honestly admit that Antipova is a good person.
尤里 当他们离开这儿去莫斯科
Yuri, when they got away to Moscow,
她留下一些东西在这儿
she left something here.
尤里
Yuri!
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
尤里·安德列维奇 我想你变了
Yuri Andreyevich, you’ve changed, I think.
噢 是的 确实的
Oh, yes, decidedly.
拉丽莎…
Larissa…
很显然地还是老样子
…remarkably the same.
我从莫斯科来 要到海参崴去 经过此地
I came from Moscow.I’m on my way to Vladivostock.
我来这儿帮助你们
I’m here to offer you my help.
我们不需要
We don’t want it.
想想你自己吧
Speak for yourself.
我们不需要
We don’t want it.
尤里·安德列维奇 你有两年时间跟游击队在一起
Yuri Andreyevich, you spent two years with the Partisans, Fifth Division.
离开时你却没有退役证 所以你是个逃兵
You have no discharge so you are a deserter.
你在巴黎的家人 跟一个危险的移♥民♥组织有牵连
Your family in Paris is involved in a dangerous migr organization.
不过这都是些小问题
Now all these are technicalities.
但是你的生活方式 你所说与你所想的一切
But your style of life everything you say and think
以及你出版的东西都公然具有颠覆性
your published writings are all flagrantly subversive.
你的日子已经屈指可数了
Your days are numbered.
除非我帮助你
Unless I help you.
-你要我帮忙吗? -不要
Do you want my help?No.
等一下 尤里
Wait, Yuri.
拉丽莎 拿三个酒杯
Larissa, three glasses.
不用了
No!
尤里 你必须知道这是多么严重
Yuri, you must see how serious this is.
请不要把我低估了
Please don’t underestimate me.
实际上或道义上 我不是你认为的那种男人
Practically, or morally, I am not the man you take me for.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!