♪ 记忆如影随形 一遍又一遍 ♪
♪ Bonheur fané, cheveux au vent Baisers volés, rêves mouvants ♪
♪ 褪色的幸福 风中的秀发 偷来的吻 变幻的梦 ♪
1.04 a.m.
凌晨 1 点 04 分
A woman arrives home, and nothing till 7 in the morning when the maids arrive.
女人回到家后, 直到早上 7 点女佣来了, 什么情况也没有
Whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦
Back it up a fraction.
倒回去一点
Back it up.
倒一点
What are they doing?
它们在做什么?
Looks like they’re greeting someone.
他们好像在和谁打招呼
What’s that?
那是什么?
Yeah, a stray dog enters the property,
是啊, 一只流浪狗闯进了这里,
they play for about five minutes, and then they takes off.
玩耍大约五分钟后, 他们就出去了
Go forward.
往前
Go frame by frame.
一帧一帧地看
Forward, forward.
前进, 前进
Right there.
就在那儿
There, the dog.
那只狗
See, it’s got the necklace.
看, 它拿着项链
The dog’s got the necklace.
项链在狗身上
It’s hard to say for sure.
这很难确定
Could be its ID tag.
可能是它的身份标签
You get the tapes from last month, the burglary on Virginia Street?
你拿到上个月弗吉尼亚街盗窃案的录像带了吗?
Uh, yeah.
是的
Yeah.

Why don’t you go get them, Jerry?
你为什么不去拿过来, 杰瑞?
Sure.

There.
在那儿
Go back. Back, back, back.
倒回去吧 倒 倒 倒
See? What did I tell you?
看到了吗?我怎么跟你说的?
There’s another dog.
另一条狗
There’s a dog right there.
那里有只狗
It’s tough to call, sir.
这很难确定, 先生
Could be a fox.
可能是狐狸
They have a chicken run in the backyard.
他们的后院有一个鸡圈
Oh, is that what you think, Jerry?
哦, 你是这么想的吗, 杰瑞?
Why don’t you go get the tapes related to similar cases?
你为什么不去把类似案件有关的录像带都拿来?
Now, Jerry. -Yeah.
现在, 杰瑞 -好
There.
那儿
See right there?
看到了吗?
See that?
看到了吗?
Keep going.
往前
Oh, shit.
哦, 该死
See?
看到了吗?
Aha!
啊哈
This, my friend, this is the work of an artist.
朋友, 这是艺术家的所为
♪ Outside the barracks, by the corner light I’ll always stand ♪
♪ 军营外, 角灯旁, 我永远伫立 ♪
♪ and wait for you at night We will create a world for two ♪
♪ 我们将创造一个二人世界 ♪
♪ I’ll wait for you the whole night through. ♪
♪ 我会等你一整晚 ♪
♪ For you, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 为了你, 莉莉·马利 ♪
♪ For you, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 为了你, 莉莉·马利 ♪
♪ Bugler tonight, don’t play the call to watch. ♪
♪ 今晚的号♥手, 请不要吹号♥观看 ♪
♪ I want another evening with a chance. ♪
♪ 我想再过一个有机会的夜晚 ♪
♪ Then we will say goodbye and pass. ♪
♪ 然后, 我们将道别并离开 ♪
♪ I’ll always keep you in my heart. ♪
♪ 我会永远把你放在心里 ♪
♪ With me, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 和我一起, 莉莉·马利 ♪
♪ With me, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 和我一起, 莉莉·马利 ♪
♪ Give me a rose to show how much you care. ♪
♪ 给我一朵玫瑰, 表示你有多在乎我 ♪
♪ Tie to the stem a lock of golden hair. ♪
♪ 在茎干上绑上一绺金发 ♪
♪ Surely tomorrow you’ll feel blue, ♪
♪ 明天你肯定会感到忧郁 ♪
♪ but then will come a love that’s new. ♪
♪ 但随之而来的将是全新的爱 ♪
♪ For you, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 为了你, 莉莉·马利 ♪
♪ For you, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 为了你, 莉莉·马利 ♪
姓名:道格拉斯·蒙罗
住址:未知
♪ It’s you, Lily Marley. ♪
♪ 是你, 莉莉・马利 ♪
You were so good. -It was so good.
你太棒了 -太棒了
You looked fantastic. -You looked beautiful.
你看起来棒极了 -你看起来真美
I am so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Girls, are you decent? Good.
姑娘们, 注意影响 很好
Marlena, darling, you have a gentleman caller.
玛莲娜, 亲爱的, 有位先生找你
She’s got fans now.
她现在有粉丝了
Hello.
你好
Hi. Sorry. I just wanted to congratulate you.
你好 对不起 我只是想祝贺你
Wow. That was awesome.
哇 太精彩了
I’m a total fan.
我是你的忠实粉丝
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.

May I? Sorry. May I?
可以吗?对不起 可以吗?
Yeah.
是啊
My mother’s family came from Germany, so I know all those songs by heart.
我母亲的家族就是德国来的, 所以这些歌♥曲我都烂熟于心
And believe me when I say you gave a magnificent rendition.
相信我, 你的演绎非常精彩
Well, coming from a specialist, I appreciate the compliment even more.
嗯 来自专家的赞美让我更加感激
Perform every night?
每晚都表演?
No, once a week.
不, 一周一次
Oh, good call.
哦, 不错的选择
Yeah, you know, the rarer something is, the greater its value.
是的, 你知道, 越稀有的东西价值越高
It’s true.
这是真的
Which night?
哪个晚上?
Friday.
星期五
Now you know where to find me every Friday night.
现在你知道每周五晚上在哪里能找到我了
Look, I know this is rather, uh, bold, but…
听着, 我知道这很大胆, 但是…
May I invite you to dinner with me?
我能邀请你和我共进晚餐吗?
I’m just dying to get to know you.
我只是很想认识你
You already know the best part of me, darling.
你已经认识我最好的一面了, 亲爱的
The rest isn’t worth wasting your time on.
其他的就不值得浪费时间了
Ah, you are much too modest, like all true artistes.
啊, 你太谦虚了, 像所有真正的艺术家一样
I don’t know what you do for a living,
我不知道你是做什么职业的
sir, but you’d make one hell of a salesman.
先生, 但你会成为一个出色的推销员
I work in insurance.
我♥干♥保险的
That makes sense. They’re the worst.
这就说得通了 他们是最糟糕的
When you’re right, you’re right.
当你是对的, 就无可争议
You are so right.
你说得太对了
But, you know, under the suit, there’s a man.
但是, 你知道, 在这套西装下面, 是一个男人
A man worth getting to know.
一个值得认识的男人
I’m sure.
我确定
Or worth getting dinner with, at least.
或者至少值得共进晚餐
Come on.
来吧
Have dinner with me. I know you want to have dinner with me.
和我共进晚餐吧 我知道你想和我共进晚餐
That’s very sweet of you.
你真好
And I appreciate the offer.
我很感谢你的邀请
But I need to get home.
但我必须回家
I have my children to feed.
我还要喂我的孩子
I hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Well, apologies if I came on a little strong.
好吧, 如果我表现得有点过头, 请原谅
No, not at all.
不, 一点也不
But I will see you next Friday?
下周五见?
With pleasure.
乐意之至
Yeah.
是啊
Whoa.
哇哦
It’s just, you just, you made my night.
你让我度过了一个美好的夜晚
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is it real? -Yes.
是真花吗?-是的
How often does that happen to you?
你经常遇到这种情况吗?
Well, quite often.
嗯, 经常这样
You sure you got the right address?
你确定地址没错吗?
It’s just a shortcut.
这是条近路
I just need a little fresh air.
我只是需要一点新鲜空气
Think you could help me with my chair, please?
你能帮我搬一下椅子吗?
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, what’s up?