那年夏天我八岁
The summer I was 8 years old,
5个小时从我的生命中消失
5 hours disappeared from my life.
5个小时
5 hours.
就这么不见了
Lost.
了无踪迹
Gone without a trace.
我最后记得的事 是棒球比赛
Last thing I remember I was sitting on the bench…
我坐在板凳上
at my Little League game.
突然 天开始下起雨
It started to rain.
再后来的记忆就是一片漆黑
What happened after that remains a pitch black void.
Brian
Brian?
Brian
Brian?
你个蠢货
You, dork.
死小子你躲在这里干嘛
What the heck are you doing in there?

Hey.
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
啊 天气真是烂透了
Whew! It is terrible out there.
妈妈
Mom!
哦 小宝贝 你怎么了
Hello, sweetheart. What happened to you?
Brian流着鼻血躲在地窖里
Brian got a bloody nose hiding in the cellar.
你莫名其妙跑下面干嘛呢
Whatever on Earth were you doing down there?
你没事吧 小宝贝 我可怜的小宝贝
Are you okay, sweetheart? You poor little baby.
我整晚都在可怕的收发室工作
They had me cooped up all night in that awful mail room.
要不是下班我还不知道下雨了
I didn’t even know it was raining till I got off work.
忍♥一下
Hold still.

Ow.
是别的小朋友的妈妈送你回来的么
Did one of the other moms give you a ride home?
我去睡觉了 – 你开心了吧
I’m going to bed. – I hope you’re happy.
我知道他是在外面打球弄伤的
I knew he’d get hurt playing sports out there in the field.
知道么 我小时候也不是明星球员
You know, when I was a kid, I wasn’t exactly a star player either.
但至少我全力以赴 不放弃
But at least I gave it my all, I wasn’t a quitter.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
我跟你♥爸♥爸说了就不该让你
I told your father that Little League thing …
去打棒球
was a stupid idea.
捏住鼻子
Hold your nose.
第二天 妈妈就让我退出比赛了
Mom made me quit baseball the very next day.
我就是从那开始做噩梦
This was when the nightmares began…
开始流鼻血的
… and the nose bleeds.
有时候还尿床
I wet the bed several times…
后来还会晕倒
… and then there were the black outs.
我感觉眼睛翻进了大脑里
I’d feel my eyes roll back in my head.
重重的摔在地板上 像个脱线的傀儡
I’d crumple to the floor like a dropped puppet.
这破电视还没用一年呢
The darn thing’s not even a year old yet.
也许是上个星期打雷打坏了
Maybe it’s screwed up from all the lighting last week.
你♥爸♥爸要知道了会开心死的
Oh, your father’s going to be overjoyed about this.
爸爸什么时候回来
What time’s Dad getting home?
起码还要一个小时 宝贝
Not for another hour, at least, honey.
妈妈 Deborah 快看啊
Mom. Deborah. Come look!
是UFO
It’s a UFO!
哦 拜托 那只是气象探测球之类的
Oh please, it’s just a weather balloon or something.
不对 你看电视都受影响了
No, look what it’s doing to the TV.
他正飞过那栋房♥子
It’s flying over the house!
我们去房♥顶看吧
Let’s go up on the roof.
别 等一下 孩子们 小心点儿
No, wait! Children, be careful!
那个夏天 这两个东西我永生难忘
That summer, those were the two things I’d never forget.
爬行空间那逼仄的昏暗
The cramped, stale darkness of the crawlspace.
神秘而又强大的UFO
And, equal in power and mystery… that UFO,
在宇宙里穿行游曳
out there somewhere travelling across the universe.
那年夏天我8岁 我第一次高♥潮♥
The summer I was 8 years old, I came for the first time.
我看着妈妈和她那时的男友做♥爱♥
I was watching my Mom going at it with her boyfriend of the moment,
他叫Alfred 两人在我的老秋千上
Alfred, in my old swing set.
Alfred 抽万宝路 脑子不灵光
Alfred was all Marlboro man, dumb as a fucking rock.
也就是 多年之后我所说的 “我的菜”
What I would, years later, come to call “My type”.
他说的话全都
And only the most boring, stupid things…
又蠢又无趣
have ever come out of his mouth.
但是看着他 像个困兽 呜咽 呻♥吟♥
But seeing him like this, whimpering and grunting…
我都无法将视线移开
like a helpless animal, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.
我已经手♥淫♥很多年了 直到
I’d been masturbating for years, but it wasn’t till…
那年夏天 我才第一次射了出来
that summer that jizz actually squirted out my dick when I came.
迫不及待要告诉教练呢
Couldn’t wait to show Coach.
哦 也许我应该从头说起
Oh, maybe I should start at the beginning.
6月 妈妈帮我报名参加棒球比赛
Back in June, my Mom signed me up for Little League.
是Alfred的主意 这样方便他们私通
It was Alfred’s idea, a way for them to fuck freely,
也省了请保姆的钱
without the expense of a sitter.
激动么
Are you excited?
Heider教练
Coach Heider?
欲望像锤子砸在心上
Desire sledgehammered me.
他看起来像救生员 像牛仔 像消防员
He looked like the lifeguards, cowboys and firemen,
像藏在妈妈床底下的成人杂♥志♥里的人一样
I’d seen in the Playgirls that my mom kept stashed under her bed.
那时的感觉 我还不知道拿它怎么办
Back then, I didn’t know what to do with my feelings.
感觉就像是必须在人前打开的礼物盒
They were like, a gift I had to open in front of a crowd.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hello.
我是Ellen McCormick 这是我儿子 Neil
I’m Ellen McCormick. And this is my son, Neil.
你好啊 Neil
Hello, Neil.
宝贝 你不想跟新教练打个招呼么
Honey, don’t you want to say hello to your new coach?
不好意思 他有点怕生 熟了就好
Don’t worry, It takes him a while to warm up to strangers.
很快我成为队里的主力
I quickly became the team’s star player.
也没什么了不起的
Which wasn’t saying much considering the other kids…
其他孩子都是一群蠢材
were a bunch of hopeless spazzes.
我们第一次比赛 8局下半
Our first game, bottom of the eighth,
我在本垒打出3垒
I whacked a triple with the bases loaded.
观众都高兴疯了
The crowd went fuckin’ nuts.
但我一点都不在乎
But I didn’t care about that.
我只想让教练为我骄傲
All that mattered was it made Coach proud.
第一场胜利之后 教练打给我妈妈
After that first victory, the coach called my Mom…
说他带队去看电影庆祝
to tell her he was taking the team out to a movie to celebrate.
嘿 男子汉 可以走了么
Hey, big guy, ready to go?
教练 – 什么事
Coach? – Yeah.
其他人呢
Where’s everybody else?
好吧 今天好像只有我跟你咯 小兄弟
Well, it looks like it’s just going to be you and me today, bud.
真的吗 – 是啊
Really? – Yup.
太棒了
Cool.
我选了禁止少儿观看的恐怖片”血洗舞会”
I picked “Blood Prom,” An R-rated slasher flick…
里面好多血迹和死人 真是酷毙了
with tons of cool gore and murders in it.
里面有个超级烦人的金发妞
When this one really annoying blonde chick…
脑袋被砍掉的时候 我欢呼起来
got her head chopped off, I cheered.
电影结束后 我们叫了个披萨
After the movie, we picked up a pizza…
回到教练家
and headed back to Coach’s.
教练家酷毙了
Coach’s house was awesome.
超级大的电视 各种电玩
He had a giant TV, an Atari with Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Frogger.
都是我最爱的游戏
All my favourite games.
哈 你死了 换我来
Hah. You exploded. My turn.
确定你妈妈没在等你回家么
Sure your mom’s not expecting you?
确定 她加班呢
No. She works.
下了班说不定还要去跟那个Alfred鬼混
She’s probably got a date with Alfred afterward.
我猜你大部分的时间都是一个人 是么
My guess is you spend a lot of time by yourself, huh?
是啊 不过我挺喜欢一个人的
Yeah. But I kind of like it.
我可以骑车 看电视
I just ride my bike and watch TV.
很好啊
It’s cool.
哦 去屎吧 你让我分心了
Oh shit! You made me mess up!
不好意思咯
Sorry.
等等
Hold on.
先来这边
Come here for a sec.
带瓶蜜桃汽水过来
Bring one of those bottles of Peach Nehi.
好吧 这可能有点奇怪
Now, this might seem a little weird at first.
但我要收录我队员的声音
But I need to record my team’s voices,
尤其是主力队员
especially my best players.
好么
Okay?
拿着
Take this.
用你正常的嗓音对它说话
Now just speak into it using your normal voice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!