可能不是吧
Probably not.
反正踢吧
Kick it anyway.
我做不到
I can’t.
恩 告诉我 什么更痛苦
Hmm. Tell me, what hurts more?
你的腿 还是你的自尊
Your leg or your pride?
我一生中 最想做的只有一件事
My whole life, all I wanted to do was one thing.
你现在必须想想其他事
Well, now you’re just gonna have to want to do something else.
幸运的是 你还可以选择很多事情
Fortunately, there are about a million things to choose from.
凯尔 你受伤了 但并不意味着你毁了
Look, Kyle, just because you’re hurt doesn’t mean you’re broken.
不 相信我 我的确毁了
No, trust me, I’m broken.

No.
这才是毁了
That’s broken.
回家吧 凯尔
Go home, Kyle.
回到你家人身边
Go home to your family.
这和人用的东西一样 保护皮肤的
Now, this is the same stuff we use for humans. It’ll protect the skin.
只要放到残肢部分 再把人工尾鳍安上
You just slide it right over the stump and we’ll put the prosthetic right over that.
这个 是我借鉴一辆老别克车做的
This is something I cooked up from parts from an old Buick.
有点僵硬 在好的尾鳍做出前先用着
It’s a little stiff, but it should work until the real parts are made.
好的 搞定她了
Okay, I got her.
让我们试试 -走吧
Let’s try it. There you go.
好的 坚持下去 温特
All right, hang on, Winter.
越紧越好
As tight as you can get it.
不 不 够了
No, no, it’s okay.
嘘 嘘 -没事的 温特
Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay, Winter.
菲比 我们拿着这些皮带
Pheebs, let’s get these straps.
够紧吗
Is it tight enough?
套上了
It’s on.

Okay.
把她倒回去 -走吧
Back her up. Let’s go.
加油 小鱼
Come on, fish.
继续 再给她一些指示 菲比
Go ahead and give her some signals, Pheebs.
没事 没事
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事 -没事 温特
It’s okay. It’s okay, Winter.
尾巴上 尾巴下
Tail up. Tail down.
你办到了
You got this.
尾巴上 尾巴下
Tail up. Tail down.
上 下
Up and down.
不 温特 上 下
No, Winter. Up and down.
不 温特
No, Winter.
她不喜欢这个
She doesn’t like it.
温特 温特 -别管她
Winter. Winter. -Get it off her.
我什么都做不了
I can’t do anything.
爸爸 必须让她停下
Dad, you gotta make her stop.
温特 不 停下 -爸爸 做些什么吧
Winter, no. Stop. Dad, do something.
温特 -爸爸
Winter. -Dad.
谢谢 杰瑞 最新消息
Thanks, Jerry. This just in:
热带暴风雨勒罗伊 现在经过墨西哥湾
Tropical Storm Leroy, now churning across the Gulf of Mexico…
以最高风速80公里每小时 -菲比
…with winds of up to 80 miles an hour… -Phoebe.
刚刚已经形成一级飓风
… has just been upgraded to a Category One hurricane.
请保持关注 我们会为您提供最新消息
Stay tuned, as we’ll bring you the very latest details as they come in.
菲比 过来帮帮我 -好的
Phoebe, help me here, please. Okay.
好的 可以了 -可以了
Okay, I got it. You got it?
恩 走吧
Yeah, let’s go.
嗨 伙计们 这些东西要搬到楼下
Hey, guys, I need all of this stuff downstairs.
所有东西都搬到楼下
Everything goes downstairs.
索耶
Sawyer.
索耶 你妈妈来了 你得回家
Sawyer, your mom’s here. You gotta go home.
那动物怎么办 -不用担心他们 回家吧
What about the animals? -Don’t worry about them. Go home.
卡特 你也走 走
Kat, you go too. Go.
来吧 进来
Come on, let’s get in our spot.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
不 不 不 我拿着 孩子
No, no, no, I got it, son.
快点 菲比
Come on, Phoebe.
我们得进去
We gotta get inside.
好 好孩子
Okay. Good girls.
海子
Hazel.
爸爸 我在这
Dad. Here I am.
妈妈
Mom?
没事 宝贝
It’s okay, honey.
只是一个大风暴 我们会没事的
It’s just a big old storm. We’ll be okay.
他害怕
He’s scared.
嘿 弄完了 就下来 好吗
Hey, when you’re finished up there, come on down, will you?
还有些其他事 我们需要帮助
Got some other things I need your help with.
凯尔
Kyle.
想象下你只用一只手
Figured you could use a hand.
而且还有只好腿
And maybe one good leg.
嗨 克雷医生 海子 里德
Hey, Dr. Clay, Hazel, Reed. This is my cousin Kyle.
这是我哥哥 凯尔
还有我大妈爱丽丝
And my Aunt Alyce.
嗨 怎么样 很高兴见到你 -嗨
Hey, how you doing? Nice to meet you. Hi.
没事 我可以自己来
It’s okay. I can do this.
啊 啊
Ah, ahh…
把手伸出来
Hold your hand out.
来吧
Come on.
最好的结果是什么
The best guess is what?
包括房♥屋结构破坏
Including structural damage…
卡车 急救装备 电气系统
…the truck, rescue equipment, electrical systems…
在50万美元的范围
…something in the range of 500,000.
这就是现状
So this is it.
格洛里亚 我真的感到我们无计可施了
Gloria, I really feel like we’ve exhausted all of our options here.
所以我们都同意
So we’re all in agreement, then.
准备卖♥♥掉
We go ahead with the sale?
赞同吗
In favor?
我打电♥话♥告诉霍登
I’ll call Mr. Hordern and tell him.
我们为鱼和动物们找到安身之地
We found homes for all the fish and the animals.
包括温特么
Including Winter?
克雷
Clay…
现实是 没有人想要残疾的动物
The plain truth is no one wants an animal with her disability.
从没有海豚失去整个尾鳍 还能活下来的
No dolphin has ever been known to lose its entire tail and survive.
每个水族馆都说无能为力
Every aquarium in the country says it’s hopeless.
那是因为他们没见过温特
Well, they haven’t met Winter.
麦克西医生在寻找新材料 对吗
Listen, Dr. McCarthy is looking into some new materials, right?
他说可以做一个新的尾鳍
He says he can have a new tail ready by…
要是她也拒绝那个呢
What if she rejects that one too?
她不会的 两个星期 就我两星期
She won’t. Two weeks. Just give me two weeks.
我无能为力
I can’t.
没有钱了
There is no money.
我们必须先放下温特
We have to start thinking about putting Winter down.
这是我们的最好选择
It’s the kindest thing we can do.
不 -我没有选择的余地
No. -I don’t have a choice.
你当然有 麦克西医生说只需要
Of course you do. Dr. McCarthy said we only need…
麦克西医生不再继续了
Dr. McCarthy stopped work.
我让他这么做的
I asked him to.
为什么
Why?
过来
Come over here.
我没有时间了
I’m out of time.
我没有钱了
I’m out of money.
我不得不关门
I have to close down.
爸爸 你怎么能让这事发生
Dad, how could you let this happen?
我对你没有秘密 海子
I don’t keep secrets from you, Hazel.
从来没有
I never have.
我之所以告诉你们 是因为我认为
I’m telling you kids this because I think…
是时候说再见了
Because I think it’s time you start saying your goodbyes.
请问 这是克利尔沃特海洋医院吗
Excuse me. Is this the Clearwater Marine Hospital?
哦 是 不好意思 门牌被刮倒了
Oh, yeah. Sorry, our sign blew down.
谢谢 我们从亚特兰大开车来的
Thank you. We drove all the way down from Atlanta.
如果你们关门了 我都不知道该怎么办了
If y’all were closed, I don’t know what I would have done.
我们是来看海豚的 -她叫温特 妈妈
We’ve come to see the dolphin. -Her name’s Winter, Mommy.
她兄弟在这上学 说了关于她的故事
Her cousin was here with a school group and told us about her…
从那之后 我女儿一直谈论这个
…and ever since then, it’s all my daughter talks about.
暴风雨后 我们上网查了她是否还好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!