After the storm, we went online to see if she was okay…
但是什么都查不到
…but we couldn’t find anything.
她很好 所有的动物都很好
She’s fine. All the animals are.
我们看一下可以吗
You think it’d be okay if we just had a little peek?
恩 我可以
Sure, I guess.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hi.

Hi.

Wow.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
看看那个巨大的骨架
Look at that huge skeleton.
哦 看上面
Oh, look up there.
看到了吗
You see it?
过来吧
Come over here, guys.

Wow.
很酷 是吗
It’s cool, huh?
温特在哪里
Where’s Winter?
等一等
Just wait a sec.
妈妈 她和我一样
Mommy, she’s just like me.
你说没有办法 这就是个办法
But you said there wasn’t a solution. This is a solution.
你不理解 -我理解
You don’t understand… I do.
你需要钱 我能办到 温特能获得很多钱
You need money. I get that. But Winter can raise a lot of money.
那个女士开8小时的车 把女儿带来
That lady drove eight hours to bring her daughter here.
其他人也会这样的
And other people would do that too.
我们需要一个网站 -要有网络摄像头
We need a website. -With a webcam.
做募捐 -一个大募捐会
Make donations. A big carnival.
所有人都可以看她的新尾鳍
Everybody could see her new tail.
孩子 我真的为你们感到骄傲
Guys, I’m really proud of you.
我喜欢这个创意
I love the ideas…
但他们根本不现实 知道吗
…but they’re just not realistic, you know?
一开始救回温特也不现实 但是你做到了
It wasn’t realistic to save Winter in the first place, but you did it.
真的很抱歉 真的
I am really sorry, guys. I really am.
这还不够
It just wouldn’t be enough.
还记得你小时候 我给你念的诗吗
Remember that poem I used to read you when you were little?
我必须再去看看大海
I must down to the seas again To the Ionely sea and sky
去看那寂寥的大海与长天
我只要一艘高高的帆船
And all I ask is a tall ship
还有一颗星辰为它导航
And a star to steer her by
你是个优秀的水手 克雷
You’re a good sailor, Clay.
没有谁比你更了解大海和蓝天
You know the sea and sky better than any man I ever met.
但是你却迷失了方向 孩子
But you are sorely lost now, son.
你放弃了
You’re giving up.
因为你怕救不了她
Because you’re afraid you can’t save her.
不想再看那事又一次发生
And you don’t want to watch that happen again.

Well…
温特也许会死
…Winter might die.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我知道 你不能放弃她
But I do know you can’t give up on her.
你从没有放弃过霍利
You never did on Holly.
那是我见过 最勇敢最美丽的事情
It was the bravest, most beautiful thing I ever saw.
我们还没有到达星星指示的地方
Just because we haven’t got to where the star’s pointing us…
别让错误的星星指引我们
…doesn’t make it the wrong star.
那只海豚会带领我们 到达某个地方
That dolphin’s taking us all somewhere.
只是我们没有发现在哪里
We just haven’t figured out where yet.
索耶
Sawyer?
你想再和我谈谈募捐的事吗
So you want to talk me through this fundraising stuff again?
好吧 那你帮我做烘烤和做吃的
Okay, you’re gonna help me with the baking and food committee.
我需要你布置会场
I need you on the decorations committee.
恩 格洛里亚 我知道 哈哈
Yeah, Gloria, I know. Ha, ha.
我知道听起来很疯狂 你要稳住他
I know it sounds crazy. I need you to stall him.
越久越好
As long as you can.
这非常有利于海洋医院 称作“拯救温特”
It’s a big benefit for the Marine Hospital. We’re calling it “Save Winter Day.”
你可以吗 好样的
You can? Great.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. -Hey.
这就是要募捐的地方 是吗
This is quite the operation you got going on here, huh?
恩 我希望可以卖♥♥掉很多票
Yeah. I just hope we can sell enough tickets.
麦克西医生
Dr. McCarthy?
真谢谢你这么快就回我电♥话♥
Thank you so much for calling me back.
我只想确认下
I just wanted to make sure that…
周末愉快 桑德拉 -谢谢
Have a good weekend, Sandra. SANDRA: Thanks.

So…
不知道你能否帮我个忙
I wondered if I could ask you a favor.
当然
Sure.
好的 往左边移
Okay, move it to the left.
再移点 再移点
Farther, farther.

Okay.
好 再移远点
Okay, slide it out more.
远点
More.
再远一点
A little more.
再一点点
Little more.
噢 -啊
Uh-oh. -Ah!
不要紧吧
Never mind.
也许我们应该弄大一点
Maybe we should make it a little bigger.
嗨 伙计们 也许你们乐意看看这个
Hey, guys. You might want to come see this.
看什么 -是个惊喜
See what? It’s a surprise.
谢谢 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
几个月前发现小温特时 她被捕捉器的绳子缠住
Just months ago, little Winter was found tangled in the ropes of a crab trap.
她的尾鳍严重受伤
Her tail seriously damaged.
紧急送往克利尔沃特海洋医院 她似乎没救了
Rushed to Clearwater Marine Hospital, it appeared she might not survive.
但是勇敢的她活下来了 却失去了尾鳍
But the plucky animal did, although her tail did not.
没有尾鳍 她怎么游泳
And without a tail, how could she swim?
她自学了一种方法 左右摇摆游动
Well, she taught herself to with a wiggling motion, side to side.
但这并不是个美好的结局
But it’s not a happy ending yet.
那种不正常的游动方式 正威胁她的脊椎
That unusual swimming motion is damaging her spine…
将导致瘫痪
… which could lead to paralysis.
解决办法呢 就是制♥作♥一个人工尾鳍
The solution? Make her a prosthetic tail.
在假肢设计者 卡麦隆·麦克西的帮助下
And with the help of prosthetic designer Dr. Cameron McCarthy…
他们正在努力
… they’re doing just that.
但是这需要时间和金钱
But it will take time and money.
温特最好的朋友 11岁的索耶·纳尔逊
So Winter’s best friend, 11-year-old Sawyer Nelson…
创建了一个网站SeeWinter.com
… has created a website, SeeWinter. com…
你可以通过直播摄像头观看
… with a live webcam where you can log on and meet her for yourself.
或者亲自与她见面 27号♥ 周六的“拯救温特”
Or better yet, meet her in person on Save Winter Day, Saturday the 27th.
并且 作为奖励
And, as an added bonus…
你将会加入一个特别的运动盛宴
… you’ll be treated to a very special sporting event.
两位美国顶级的游泳青年
Two of America’s top young swimmers…
佛罗里达的凯尔·康奈兰和杜诺凡·派克
… Florida’s Kyle Connellan and Donovan Peck…
同意进行一对一比赛 -真的
…have agreed to race head-to-head… -Really?
全部收益将用来拯救温特和海洋医院
… with all proceeds going to benefit Winter and the Marine Hospital.
所以来参加 还能看见两名
So come and meet two…
最顶尖的运动员 还有英雄般的小海豚
… of our finest athletes and one heroic little dolphin.
我保证她会让你感动 就像我一样
I guarantee she’ll steal your heart, just like she did mine.
好的 远一点
All right, a little more.
远点
Farther.
好的 下来
All right, down.
好的
All right.
索耶 他来了
Sawyer. Sawyer. He’s here.
做的好 伙计们 -加油
Good work, guys. -Come on.
好的 见证奇迹的时刻到了
All right. Cross your fingers and toes if you got them.
喔 太漂亮了
Oh, it’s beautiful.
恩 连接处更灵活了
Yeah, the joints are a little more flexible.
所以会更加自然 怎么样
So it should feel more natural. Hmm?

Here you go.
我们可以给她看这个吗
Can we show this to her?
没问题
It’s okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
放在她眼前 让她看到
Hold it in front of her eye. Let her see it.

Here.
准备好了
You ready?
好 开始吧 -好孩子
Okay, let’s do this. Good girl.
来吧
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!