好了
I got it.
克雷 要确保舒服的套在假尾上 尽量贴紧
Clay? Make sure you snug it right up close to the stump. Real close.
好的
Okay.
好了吗
You got it?
好的 很合适 我确定
Well, it fits, that’s for sure.
到我能做到最舒适的程度了 看到了吗
That’s about as snug as I can get it. Can you see?
尽量分散她的注意力 菲比
Just try to get her attention, Phoebe.
你能做到的 上 下 上 下
You can do it. Up and down. Up and down.
好孩子
Good girl.
上 下 温特 上 下
Up and down, Winter. Up and down.
上 下 上 下
Up and down. Up and down.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好的 我们开始 温特
All right, let’s do this, Winter.
她很好 保持稳定
She’s good. Keep her steady.
做的好
Good job.
你可以做到
You can do it.
哦 看那
Oh, lookie there.
温特
Winter.
温特 不
Winter, no.
温特 停下
Winter, stop.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我知道你肯定有很多事要忙
I’m sure you’re busy with lots of other stuff.
但如果你能帮到温特和她的尾鳍
But if there’s anything you can do to help Winter and her tail…
我们真的会很感激
…we’d all really appreciate it.
温特 不 停下
Winter, no. Just stop.
温特 不 我现在不想玩
Winter, no. I don’t want to play right now.
你不理解我们 是吗
You don’t understand, do you?
我以为海豚很聪明
I thought dolphins were supposed to be smart.
为什么你不理解
Why won’t you understand?
真不能理解吗
Don’t you get it?
如果你不带那个尾鳍 你会死的
If you don’t wear the tail, you’re gonna die.
你为什么就不肯带那个尾鳍
Why won’t you just wear the tail?
温特 你在干什么
Winter, what are you doing?
嘿 停下吧 我不想玩
Hey, cut it out. I don’t want to play.
克雷医生
Dr. Clay.
克雷医生
Dr. Clay.
克雷医生
Dr. Clay.
我知道原因了 -什么
I know what it is now. -What?
不是尾鳍 是那块裹布 就像安全带
It’s not the tail, it’s the sock. It’s like a seat belt.
等一等 什么
Wait a minute. What?
不 不 摩擦起来不舒服
No, no. When it rubs. It’s not the tail we have to fix, it’s the sock.
并不要调整尾鳍 是那块裹布
好的 桑德拉 即将直播
Okay, Sandra, we’re live.
5 4 3 2
Five, four, three, two…
我是海湾新闻9号♥台的辛克莱·桑德拉
I’m Sandra Sinclair with Bay News 9…
这里是“拯救温特”的克利尔沃特海洋医院
…here at Clearwater Marine Hospital for Save Winter Day.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
你怎么样 教练 -很好 你看起来很好
How you doing, coach? -Good. You look good.
谢谢你过来 -我不会错过这个
Thanks for being here. -Man, I wouldn’t have missed it.
要知道都是个11岁孩子准备的 我会被鄙视的
I’ll be darned if I’m gonna tell anyone this whole thing was organized by 11-year-olds.
谢谢 你很慷慨
Thank you. That’s very generous.
就当做我和温特是老朋友
Well, let’s just say that Winter and I are old friends.
嗨 科特 看到麦克西医生吗
Hey, Kat, have you seen Dr. McCarthy?
没 没有
No, not yet.
离开 谢谢
Go away. Please.
天啊
Good grief.
嗨 道尔先生
Hey, Mr. Doyle.
哦 哦 嗨
Oh. Oh, hi. Um…

Hi.
我看了索耶的作文
I read Sawyer’s essay…
啊 真的很不错 真的
Ha! It’s quite good, actually.
考虑到他所做的事情 我认为
And considering everything that he has done here, I figured that…
我可以给他学分
…I could get him credit for summer school.
看在这个份上 我会叫走鹈鹕
Considering that news, I’ll call off the pelican.
嘘 鲁弗斯 走
Shoo, Rufus. Go on.
祝你下午愉快 道尔先生
Have a wonderful afternoon, Mr. Doyle. Beep-beep-beep-beep.
借过 再见
Excuse me. Bye-bye.
借过 借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me. Excuse me.
麦克西医生
Dr. McCarthy.
人真多
What a mob.
完成了吗 -准备好了吗
Is it done? -Is it ready?
能让人喘口气嘛
Can’t a man catch his breath for a minute…
在你开始爆♥炸♥式的问题之前
…before you start bombarding him with questions?
在这里面
It’s in here.
太棒了
Yes.
我尝试了20种方案 应该有成果了
I must’ve tried 20 different formulas, but I think we got something.
这是硅树脂弹性体
It’s a silicone elastomer.
盐水验证 特别的粘
Saltwater-proof. Extra sticky.
而且比小羊仔的屁♥股♥还柔软 -哇
And softer than a lamb’s bottom. SAWYER & Wow.
我命名为“温特凝胶”
I call it “Winter’s gel.”
我告诉你 如果它不喜欢这个
I’ll tell you what: If the fish doesn’t like it…
我会带上这个尾鳍 自己来游泳
…I’m putting the tail on and swimming with it myself.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
等等
Wait up.
好的 非常感谢
All right, thanks very much.
是律师
That was the lawyer.
交易结束了 现在都属于霍登
The deal’s closed. It all belongs to Hordern now.
格洛里亚 烘焙募捐并不够 我们是对的
Gloria, a bake sale wouldn’t fix this. We did the right thing.
是吗
Did we?
我不确定
I’m not so sure.
不会太紧
Not too tight?
我不认为
I don’t think so.
很好 很好 嘘
It’s okay, it’s okay. Shh, shh, shh.
乖 真乖
Attagirl. Attagirl.
准备好了吗 菲比 -准备好了
You got it, Pheebs? -I got it.
好的 套上了
All right, it’s on.
感觉好些吗 感觉不错吗
Does that feel better? Does that feel good?
给她点时间
All right, just give her a second.
给她指示 菲比
Give her the signals, Pheeb.
你可以举起一点点吗
Can you lift it, just a little bit?
上 下 温特 上 下
Up and down, Winter. Up and down.
好孩子 真乖 我知道 好
Good girl. Good girl. I know. Okay.
我们试试看 好吗
Let’s try this, okay?
来吧
Come on.

Come on.
加油 宝贝 加油
Come on, girl. Come on.
加油 温特
Come on, Winter.

No.
不 温特 -加油 温特
No, Winter. -Come on, Winter.
好孩子 温特 上 下
Good girl, Winter. Up and down.
她做到了
She’s doing it.
她做到了
She’s doing it.
她在游泳
She’s swimming.
她做到了
She’s doing it.
去吧 温特 -游吧 你这笨鱼 游吧
Go, Winter. -Swim, you stupid fish. Swim.
好孩子 温特 是的 你做到了
Good girl. Good girl, Winter. Yes, yes, you did it.
好孩子 -你做到了
Good girl. -You did it.
我知道
I know.
嘿 伙计们 准备好了吗
Hey, guys. Everything ready?

Yeah.
好的 听着
All right, now, listen.
不管结局怎样 今天是属于你们俩的
No matter what happens, today belongs to you two.
你从未放弃过温特 也从未放弃过自己
You never quit on Winter and you never quit on yourselves.
你们要永不放弃
You’ll always have that.
你好
Hello.
我是克雷·阿斯克特
I’m Clay Haskett.
欢迎来到克利尔沃特海洋医院
Welcome to the Clearwater Marine Hospital.
今天大家能来 我十分激动
I’m so thrilled that everyone could come today.
我想介绍两位特别嘉宾
I’d also like to introduce two very special guests.
首先是 国家游泳冠军多诺万·派克
First, state swimming champion Donovan Peck.
多诺万

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!