唐顿庄园2
新时代
英国雄狮电影有限公♥司♥
不冲洗
电力宫殿
惊恐 售罄
午夜来见 别说出去
上帝保佑国王
维奥莱特 我的爱
为主献身
…serve the Lord,
为圣灵的力量欢喜
rejoicing in the power of his Spirit.
全能的主赐福你们
And the blessing of God Almighty,
圣父圣子圣灵保佑你们
the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be upon you
永远与你们同在
and remain with you all forever.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们来了 看啊
They’re coming. Look.
麻烦大家看这边
If you could all look this way, please.
我从没见过这样的婚礼
I have never seen a wedding like it.
可比我们的气派多了
It’s a bit grander than ours.
好了
There you are.
你可还没道喜呢
I haven’t noticed any congratulations on your lips.
别逗他了
Don’t tease him.
我祝福那小伙子
I wish the boy well.
真的
I do.
真帅气
Very smart.
-玛丽 -你好
– Ah, Mary. – Hello.
-亲爱的 你看到蛋糕了吗 -太好看了
– Darling, have you seen the cake? – It’s beautiful.
笑笑
All smile.
太棒了
It’s delightful.
小心 孩子们
Be careful, children.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们就住这里
They’re going to live here.
我去老宅
And I’m off to the dower house.
一想到能暖和地度过冬天
The thought of being warm in winter
就像喝了烈酒一样上头
goes to my head like strong drink.
不难想象
I can imagine.
我们要切蛋糕了
We’re going to cut the cake.
我想感谢你让我能如此幸福
I want to thank you for allowing me to be so happy.
我觉得自己真是三生有幸
I feel like I’ve been given much more than I deserve.
这是个好开端嘛
Well, that’s an encouraging start.
好样的
Bravo.
太棒了 蛋糕真大
Splendid. Size of that cake.
-再见 -给我们寄明信片
– Goodbye. – Send us a postcard.
-谢谢你们做的一切 -再见 老伙计
– Thank you for everything. – Bye, old boy.
-再见 -蜜月愉快
– Bye-bye. – Have a wonderful time.
-一路顺风 -好的
– Have a safe journey. – We will.
再见
Bye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我收到了莫里先生的来信
I’ve had a letter from Mr. Murray.
他周二要来唐顿
He’s coming to Downton on Tuesday.
-您找他干什么 -不是我
– What do you want him for? – Oh, it wasn’t me.
是你奶奶把他叫来的
It was your grandmother who summoned him.
他希望我们也在场
He’d like us there.
罗斯孟德 你也该在场
Rosamund, you should be with us.
-天啊 -这什么意思
– Oh, dear. – Why do you say that?
老太太叫律师只有一个原因
There’s only one reason old ladies summon their lawyers.
坐吧
Do sit down.
希腊神话
得罪神明的埃塞俄比亚公主被锁链绑在了岩石上
你们这么围着我 我觉得像被栓在石头上的安德洛墨达I feel like Andromeda chained to a rock with you lot hovering over me.
我不知道莫里为什么没问过我
I don’t know why Murray told you to be here
就叫你们也来
without asking me first.
我们也不知道
Nor do we.
丹可
Ah, Denker.
有位莫里先生快要到了
A Mr. Murray will be here soon.
他已经到了 夫人
H-He’s here now, milady.
他说他跟您约好了
He… he says you’re expecting him.
什么 那你怎么不告诉我
What? Why didn’t you tell me?
你不该这么疑神疑鬼
You shouldn’t be so untrusting.
您已经告诉他们了吗 老夫人 很好
Have you told them, Lady Grantham? Good.
请坐
Please.
她什么都没跟我们说呢
She’s told us nothing.
这个好办
Well, that’s easily done.
我得到了一栋位于法国南部的别♥墅♥
I’ve come into possession of a villa in the south of France.
现在我要把它送给我的曾孙女茜玻
And now I’ve given it to my great-granddaughter Sybbie.
什么
What?
你是哪点没听懂
What bit didn’t you understand?
我什么都没听懂
I don’t understand any of it.
什么别♥墅♥ 在哪
What villa? Where?
真是不可思议到让人无言以对
This is too extraordinary for any words.
是叫鸽子别♥墅♥ 在土伦附近
It’s called La Villa des Colombes, and it’s near Toulon.
但为什么会属于您
But why was it yours?
而且您怎么从没提过
And why have you never said anything about it?
因为我以为那是个玩笑
Because I thought it was a joke.
从头说起吧
Start at the beginning.
多年前 你出生之前 我去了趟法国
Years ago, before you were born, I was in France,
遇到了一个男人 蒙米拉侯爵
and I met a man, the Marquis de Montmirail.
他邀请我去他刚买♥♥的一栋别♥墅♥做客几日
And he invited me to spend some time at a villa he’d just bought.
大概一年多后 他写信给我
A year or so later, he wrote to me
说他已把别♥墅♥转到了我名下
and said he’d transferred the villa into my name.
我根本没想到他是认真的 我没在意
I never thought he was serious, so I didn’t pay any attention.
-但并不是玩笑话吗 -看来不是
– But it wasn’t a joke? – It seems not.
他最近过世了 让他的遗孀惊讶的是
He died recently, and to his widow’s alarm,
他们多年来每年冬天都去住的别♥墅♥
the villa they’ve been using every winter for years
居然是在老夫人名下
was registered to Lady Grantham.
他一直没改过
He never changed it.
-我需要几个签名 -好的
– Now, I’ll need some signatures. – Oh, yes.
您为什么要送给茜玻
Why have you given it to Sybbie?
你的孩子在这里有财产可继承
Your children are well set up here,
伊迪丝的孩子更是不愁了
and Edith’s are more than taken care of,
但布朗普顿会由汤姆和露西的孩子继承
but Brompton will go to a child of Tom and Lucy’s.
这样亲爱的茜玻的独女就继承不到什么了
So darling Sybil’s only daughter will inherit little,
我想改变这一点
and I wanted to correct that.
这个蒙米拉有多少家人
What family did he have, uh, this M-Montmirail chap?
遗孀和一个儿子 也就是现任侯爵
The widow and a son, the present marquis.
那位母亲很想把此事闹上法庭
The mother is keen they should take the matter to court.
-这也难怪 -怎么了
– Well, you can’t blame her. – Why?
如果她丈夫想把房♥子送给我
If her husband wanted me to have the place,
我们凭什么说不
who are we to argue?
您就没想过要拒绝吗
You never thought to turn it down?
你看我像是会拒绝一栋南法别♥墅♥的人吗
Do I look as if I’d turn down a villa in the south of France?
莫里先生
Mr. Murray?
-可以帮我个忙吗 -请讲
– May I ask a favor? – Please.
我有个任务交给你
I have a task for you.
信里都说明了
It’s all explained in this letter.
我过几日再发电报 以防还有什么问题
I’ll telephone in a few days in case there are questions.
好的 格兰瑟姆夫人
Of course, Lady Grantham.
-我要赶不上车了 -再见 莫里先生
– Now, I hear my train calling. – Goodbye, Mr. Murray.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你们想让我说出他为什么这么干
You want me to tell you why he did it
但其实
when the truth is
我也不知道
I do not know.
那我就此道晚安了
And with that, I will say good night
你们议论我的神秘过往去吧
and leave you to discuss my mysterious past.
丹可 别推推拉拉的
Now, Denker, don’t steer me.
我又不是赛车
I’m not a racing car.
真可惜了
More’s the pity.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
你真得…
You really must try…
这是挺奇怪的
It does seem odd.
他们60多年前在一个度假山庄一起待了几日
They spend a few days together in the same resort more than 60 years ago,
他就送了她栋房♥子
and he gives her a house.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!