Home 喜剧电影 怪医杜立德4:宠物司令官 Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief(2008)

怪医杜立德4:宠物司令官 Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief(2008)

0
怪医杜立德4:宠物司令官 Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief(2008)

Amazon parrot within a hundred-mile radius.
又说对了
Yes. This, too, is true.
你觉得必须
You’re feeling the pressure of
时刻保持光鲜漂亮
having to be exotic and colorful 24-7.
你真了解我
You have seen into my soul.
等等 这里发生了什么?
Wait a second. What’s goin’ on here?
布鲁斯 你快麻木了 时刻都在派对
Bruce, you’re numbing out, partying all the time
是因为你认为不这样的话
because you feel like, otherwise,
大家只会觉得你闷
everybody’s gonna think you’re boring.
对吗? 你不知道 当个派对动物
Isn’t that right? Crikey, you don’t know what it’s like
有多累
to be a party animal.
还有你 罗斯 你始终都在八卦
And, Rosie, you like gossiping all the time…
因为你想成为关注的焦点
because then you feel like you’re the center of attention.
但是一切结束你又陷入羞愧 不是吗?
But you feel some deep shame when it’s all over, don’t you?
我只是想被喜欢 我喜欢你 朋友
I just wanna be liked. I like you, mate.
是的 我们都认为你是只
Yeah. We all think that you’re
迷人的南美栗鼠 不是吗?
an amazing chinchilla, don’t we?
是吗? 我喜欢你 罗斯
Don’t we? I like you, Rosie.
我也是 我更是
Me too. Me three.
嘿 不要上当 她在糖衣炮弹
Hey, don’t fall for this. She’s trying to trick you.
还有 奥尔多 我的朋友
And, Aldo, my monkey friend…
我知道你怀念那些
I know you miss your carefree days
在意大利市场上的自♥由♥时光
of being in the alfresco markets of Italy
你因为思恋那不勒斯的家乡而伤感
You’re sad because you miss your family back in Naples.
你怀念爸爸的红酒
You miss your papa’s red wine
和祖母的奶油馅饼
and your sweet grandmama’s cannoli
慈祥的祖母
Ah, sweet grandmama.
我不是奥尔多 也不是来自意大利
I am not Aldo or Italian.
我甚至没有祖母 是我 玛雅 你的猴子!
I do not even have a grandmama. L- It’s me, Maya, your Monkey!
哦 我知道 小猴 我很抱歉
Oh, I know, Monkey. And I’m so sorry.
我不会再离开你 好吗?
And I’ll never leave you again, okay?
太感人了
Off you go. That is so beautiful.
食蚁兽 过来 擦擦鼻涕
Anteater? Come on. Blow.
朋友们 振作起来
Come on, you guys. Get it together.
跟我说 “这样很好 很好”
Repeat after me: “This is very, very good”
这样很好 很好
This is very, very… good.
瞧 现在感觉怎么样?
See? Now how does that feel?
感觉很好!
It feels very, very… good!
你看起来好多了 妞
You seem all right, girlie
为什么你们要送戴西入兽栏
Why would you want to send Daisy to the pound?
什么? 兽栏? 你哪来的疯狂想法?
What? The pound? Where would you get a crazy idea like that?
给你一次机会猜猜
I’ll give you one guess.
我走了 戴西 求你了
I’m outta here. Ay, Daisy, please
戴西 别走 戴西 回来
Don’t go Daisy, come back
我不过是感觉好点
Oh, and I was just starting to feel good
我该怎么办? 王子两天后就到
What am I gonna do? The prince is gonna be here in two days
我真不明白戴西现在的行为
I just don’t understand why Daisy’s behaving this way.
我一定是错过了什么 是什么呢?
There must be something I’m missing, but what?
嘿?
Hello?
你听到什么没? 什么 幸运?
Hey, did you hear that? What is it, Lucky?
是的 是的 我可以过来了
Yeah. Yeah, I can totally come.
净水露营区 我就到
Clearwater Campground. Okay. I’ll be there.
我看不见 她在干吗 在干吗?
I can’t see. What’s she doing? What’s she doing?
一些她不该做的事
Something she shouldn’t be doing.
等等
Just a second
嘿 玛雅 能帮我个大忙吗?
Hey, Maya. Hey, can you do me a huge favor?
你能带我去个地方吗? 不要问我去哪
Can you drive me somewhere? No questions asked.
我很想 但是我没有车
I would, but I don’t have a car.
这里就没有什么有轮子的东西吗?
Gotta be some wheels around here somewhere.
或许我们可以找到些什么? 好的
You know, we can probably find somethin’. Okay.
你能再开快些吗?
Man, can you make this thing go any faster?
油门已经踩到底了
I’m already pedal to the metal.
净水露营区一定在这附近某处
This Clearwater Campground has to be around here somewhere.
呆在这 我就回来
Stay here. I’ll be right back.
太棒了你从哪弄来的
That’s great.Where did you get that?
太棒了 你跟踪我?
Great. So now you’re following me?
整天有特工跟着就够糟了
It’s bad enough I’ve got Secret Service on my back.
现在还多了个狗医?
Now I’ve got the Dog Chatterer?
如果你♥爸♥发现你不带特工就来这
Your dad would freak out if he found out you were here…
他会气死的
without Secret Service protection.
我会照顾好自己的 好的
I can take care of myself. Yeah Right
等等 我认出来了
Wait a minute Now I know where I know you from
你是总统的怪胎女儿
You’re the president’s freakin’ daughter.
什么 不是 我
What? No. No, I’m- I’m-
老兄 这是第一女儿
Dude, dude! It’s the First freakin’ Daughter, man.
谁有相机? 不
Who’s got a camera? No!
过来 过来拍一张 不准拍照
Come on. Come on. One picture. No No pictures
她说 不准拍照
She said, no pictures.
你想干什么? 叫特工来?
Oh, and what are you gonna do, huh? Call Secret Service?
她不能 我能
No, but I will.
我想是时候离开了
I think it’s time to leave.
他被制♥服♥了 哦!
He got served. Oh!
酷 你怎么做到的
Cute How did you do that?
15年防暴课程 终于派上用场了
Fifteen years of tae kwon do classes just paid off.
我就回来 女孩们在这等会儿
I’ll be right back. You giris stay right here, okay?
那么…
So…
我想你觉得我是
I suppose you think I’m
任性不负责任的笨蛋
a spoiled, ungrateful, irresponsible brat.
确实如此
The thought crossed my mind.
你不知道作为国家英雄的女儿
You have no idea what it’s like to be the daughter…
所有的期待 都在指向你
of a national hero- all the expectations that are heaped on you-
你觉得你永远无法
And you feel like you’ll never
跟你父亲相提并论
be able to measure up to your father’s greatness-
就像你时刻都要完美 那又怎样?
like you have to be perfect all the time- so what’s the point?
是的 确实如此 你怎么…
Yes, exactly. How did-
你♥爸♥爸 是的
Your father. That’s right.
杜立德医生 全民爱戴的兽医
Dr. Dolittle, beloved veterinarian.
民族英雄 是的
National hero. Mm-hmm.
过去这些年我不分轻重
This past year I lost sight of my priorities.
任由成绩下降 推卸责任…
I let my grades drop, blew off my responsibilities…
大学申请彻底震动了我
and completely screwed up my college application.
但我认为事实是 我害怕
But I think the truth is, I was afraid-
害怕我不能像我父亲那样功成名就
afraid I wouldn’t be able to live up to my father’s reputation.
来这让我明白了
And comin’ here helped me remember
生命中最重要的是什么
what’s important to me in my life…
是动物们
and that’s the animals-
尽管目前看来一团糟
even though I had to mess up big-time to figure that out.
这…
It’s just…
他始终期望我保持完美
he always expects me to be perfect.
你真这么想?
Now do you really believe that?
或者只是你这样告诉自己
Or is that just what you tell yourself
好让自己可以对他任性?
so you can stay mad at him?
你的父亲也不完美
Your father is not perfect.
他也像普通人一样会犯错
He makes mistakes just like everybody else.
你知道他在班级选举中失利吗?
Did you know that he ran for class president and lost?
不可能
No way.
事实如此
Way.
给他一次机会
So just give him a chance…
你会意识到他都是为你好
and you’ll realize that he just wants what’s best for you.
你们都别说话
Not a word from either one of you.
不 粉色太适合你了
No, pink’s totally your color
来 做过来
Come on. Hop up here.
嘿!有人饿了吗?
Hey! Who’s hungry?
*无法否认的事实*
# You can’t see it coming #
*你总是最后才明白*
# Until it’s too late #
*你被双手造成的假象所影响*
# You’re struck down by the hand of fate #
热奶油在此
Hot fudge is comin’ in here.
*有或没有*
# With or without #
*当你发现总是时过境迁* 不错
#And when you do it’s always too late # Looks so good.
*不是阳光明媚* 撒点
#Ooh, it’s all sunshine # Sprinkles.
*就是阴雨连绵*