嘿,你!
Hey, you!
拿着
Hold on.
希拉里!-什么?
Hilary!-What?
钥匙
Keys.
嘿!喔!-你应付得了
Hey! Whoo!-You couldn’t handle it.
怎么回事?
What’s up?
滚开!
Get out of here!
这些是群体的..
Now, these are a collector’s item.
要十分钟才准备好
You’ve got me on hold for 10 minutes already.
看哪些,只剩三十九个
Look at that. There’s only 39 left.
哦,我喜欢那顶帽子
Oh, I love that hat.
罗杰·卡拉汉
And Roger Callahan..
还有米斯蒂·瑞安
and Misty Ryan..
还有金塞拉家的孩子
and the Kinsella boy..
和他妹妹叫什么的?
and-and his sister..what’s her name?
罗斯玛丽-罗斯玛丽,对了
Rosemary.-Rosemary. Exactly.
那一整群人里,你是最聪明的
Out of that whole gang, you were the smartest.
你有最好的家庭报告-最好的家庭报告
You had the best report cards.-The best report cards.
她现在是房♥地♥产♥商
And now she’s a Realtor.
有一部凯迪拉克
She has a Cadillac with a sign on it.
喂.喂?
Hello. Hello?
呣.你吃东西时,至少把烟弄熄好吗?
Hmm. Could you at least put out the cigarette while you eat?
喂.哦,看!只剩下15个了
Hello. Oh, look at that! There’s only 15 left.
呃,那,生意状况如何?
Well, how about the business course, then?
你可以回来的.你可以的
You could go back. You could.
给丹尼电♥话♥
Then call Danny.
说..
Tell..
他欺骗你一次-又来了
A guy cheats on you once.-Don’t.
你掉头就走,好像他杀了人
And you walk out on him like he shot somebody.
回去对他大吼大叫
Go back to him, yell at him, holler at him..
但千万不要这样掉头不顾,希拉里
but make something happen, Hilary, for once in your life.
至少他支持你
At least he supported you.
你想念他,妈妈
You missed it, Mom.
你不知道这事会经常发生的吗?
Didn’t know it was gonna happen quite that fast, though. Isn’t she something?
诺布山16号♥?
16 Nob Hill?
在那座阶梯上面,小姐-谢谢
Right up those stairs, miss.-Thanks.
噢,往后直走右转
Uh, straight back and to the right.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起!还有你!这里
Will you please! You too! Here.
嗨.你好吗?
Hi. What’s happening?
坐吧.请填好这个
Take a seat. Fill this out, please.

Hi.
哪位有笔?
Does anybody have a pen?
谢谢光临,我们会和经济公♥司♥联络
Thank you for coming. We’ll be in touch with the agency.
奥尼尔小姐
Ms.O’Neil.

Hi.
我知道你紧张,没错
I know you’re nervous. Yes.
请坐-一切就绪了,别紧张
Please, have a seat.-Everything’s in place, so relax.
对,行李整理好了,飞机旅馆都订好了
Yes, bags are packed. Plane is waiting. Hotel is waiting.
全日本都在等候
All of Japan is waiting.
她没在经济公♥司♥名单上,戴维
She’s not on the agency list, David.
是的.是的
Yes. Yes.

Uh-huh.
我的东西已塞进箱子里-你没在经济公♥司♥名单上
I have my personal briefs in the suitcase with my socks.-You’re not on the agency list.
哦,不,我是看广♥告♥来的
Oh, no. I’m answering the ad.
正是时候,马文,把握这一刻.是的,我保证
The very moment, Marvin, the second. Yes, I promise.
好吧.听着,马文
Right. Listen, Marvin.
我得..我得走了
I have to..I have to go.
吃颗药,马文,拜托,我们日本见
Take a pill, Marvin, please. I’ll see you in Japan.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
啊,是的,小姐..-奥尼尔
Ah, yes, Miss..-O’Neil.
很抱歉,奥尼尔小姐..
I’m afraid, Miss O’Neil..
这广♥告♥是我儿子登的
my son ran this ad..
噢,简而言之,我需要为我儿子请个护士
and, uh, long story short, I need a nurse for my son.
你是护士吗?-不是,但我想那上面说..
Are you a nurse?-No, but I thought that it said..
我是说,只有些简单的事情-很抱歉
I mean, only a few things..-I’m sorry.
谢谢光临
Thank you for coming.
不,谢谢接见我
No, thank you for having me.
给她车费,戴维-我不要车费
Give her cab fare, David.-I don’t want cab fare.
给她车费-我不要你的车费!
Give her cab fare.-I don’t want your goddamn cab fare!
给她车费,雇前一位面谈的护士
Give her cab fare and hire the last nurse we saw.
小姐.小姐,请回来
Miss. Miss, please, come back.
小姐,我们下去越远,再上去更费力
Miss, the farther we go down, the farther we must go back up.
我不会回去了
I’m not going back up.
请了解,这是我的职责
Understand, this is my duty.
如果我不追你回去,我就..无法回奥克兰交代
If I’m required to chase you back to, God forbid, Oakland, I will.
哦,不可思议的一天
Oh, what a marvelous day.
嗯,好了,好了
Yes, all..all right.
我引用一下,这是个可怕的错误
And I quote, “There has been a terrible mistake.
请你回屋里,到楼下做非正式的面谈
Would you please come back to the house for an informal interview downstairs?”
楼下?-是的,拜托
Downstairs?-Yes. Please?
进去.没事的
Go ahead. It’s all right.
对.请进
Yes. Please come in.
我是维克多·格迪斯
I’m Victor Geddes.
落入陷阱-嘿,这里怎么了?
Trapped.-Hey, what’s going on here?
不,不..对不起
No, no. I..I’m sorry.
玩笑,增加趣味
Ajoke. Um, an icebreaker.
哦,看来工作还有希望
Oh. Well, I can see why the job’s still open.
奥尼尔小姐?-希拉里.没错
Ms.O’Neil?-Hilary. Yeah.
希拉里
Hilary.

Good.
这不用很久
This is going very well.
你贵庚?
How old are you?
23岁-我28岁
Twenty-three.-I’m 28.
你不是护士
You are not a nurse.
对,我不是-但是你穿条纹制♥服♥?
No, I am not a nurse.-But you were a candy striper?
呃,对,在学校
Well, yeah, in school..
我退学了
but I dropped out.
呃,我是美国未来护士协会的
Well, I was in Future Nurses of America.
我是副会长,负责媒体宣传
I was the vice president. Alert the media.
不,那是..
No, that’s..
你做什么?-我们放学后到医院
What did you do?-We went to the hospital after school.
仁爱医院?-噢,妇幼医院
Mercy?-Uh, Our Lady.
奥克兰-我是从那里来的
Oakland.-It’s where I’m from.
你退出来了
I interrupted.
哦,对.我已经放弃了-你在那儿工作?
Oh, right. I dropped out.-You worked there?
没错,呃,那里的姐妹..你没有上天主教学校?
Right. Well, the sisters..You didn’t go to Catholic school?
所有在医院的姐妹和学校里的姐妹会交谈
The sisters at the hospital talked to the sisters at the school..
如果我们做了一些像是..
and if we did something like, um..
穿上太短的裙子,或者犯一些不可恕的罪..
wear a skirt too short or committed some mortal sin..
比如法国式接吻
such as French kissing..

Ah.
然后我们到医院做一些很棒的事情
Then we got the terrific duties at the hospital.
便盆-便盆
Bed pans.-Bed pans.
换床单
Changing sheets.
噢,清扫之类的事
Uh, cleaning all kinds of things.
有时为婴儿换衣服
But sometimes they let us change the babies..
推他们到玻璃窗外的父母面前
and then point them out to their parents through the glass..
把他们抱起来
hold them up.
就是这样
That’s about it.
我有白血病
I have leukemia.
已患了十年了
I’ve had it for, uh, 10 years.
我28岁.噢..我说过了
I’m 28. Uh..I said that.
高中起就有
So, since high school.
不是从小就开始的
U-Uh, not the whole time.
我一直都要医护人员.我生活异于常人
I’ve had remissions. I’ve led a pretty normal life.
我在欧洲
Been to Europe.
读完大学,经营目前的生意
Finished college. Ran the dash.
这一百多家店铺
The hundred.
你不是第一个跟我相处的女人
You’re not the first woman in my house.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!