我看到圣杯了 Uryens
I saw the Grail, Uryens.
它近在咫尺
It was in my grasp.
我却失败了
I failed.
你是唯一一个能完成使命的人了 再试一试
You are the last of us. Try again.
我不配
I am not worthy.
你必须 你
You must…you–
听着
Listen!
跟随他
Follow.
他们呼唤你了
They call you.
到处都是死亡的气息
All around is death!
死亡无处不在
Death everywhere!
你们所有人都会死
All of you will come to death…
它是我们踟躅一生永恒不变的伴侣
…for it is our constant companion through life as we trudge…
陪伴我们穿越乏味的日子
…through this weary
和死亡阴影下的悲伤
…and tragic scene of the valley of the shadow of death.
看看这个优秀的骑士
Look at the great knight!
他们许诺过让我们过上宁静快乐的生活
Peace and plenty they promised.
但是他们真正带来了什么
But what did they give us instead?
饥荒与瘟疫
Famine and pestilence.
-Lancelot 是你吗 -和死亡
-Lancelot, is it you? -And death.
因为他们的骄傲和罪
Because of their pride, and because of their sin…
是我 Perceval
It’s me, Perceval.
上帝舍弃了我们
…God has left the world.
他们把自己当成了上帝
They made themselves God…
基♥督♥放弃了我们
…and Christ has abandoned us.
Lancelot 你不能帮帮我吗
Lancelot, won’t you help us?
回来吧 Lancelot
Come back to us, Lancelot!
Arthur需要你
Arthur needs you!
Lancelot
Lancelot!
我不能放弃希望 Lancelot
I can’t give up hope, Lancelot.
这是我仅存的东西了
It’s all I have.
圣杯的秘密到底是什么
What is the secret of the Grail?
它想要拯救谁
Who does it serve?
是你 我的王
You, my lord.
我是谁
Who am l?
你是我的领主我们的国王
You are my lord and king.
你是Arthur
You are Arthur.
你找到我丢失的
Have you found the secret…
秘密了吗
…that I have lost?
是的
Yes.
你和这块大地是一体的
You and the land are one.
你和这块大地是一体的 喝下它
You and the land are one. Drink.
我日渐消瘦
I am wasting away.
我徘徊在生死之间
I cannot die and I cannot live.
喝下圣杯中的水
Drink from the chalice.
你将和这块大地一起获得重生
You will be reborn and the land with you.
Perceval
Perceval…
直到它被装满之前
…l didn’t know how empty was my soul…
我不知道我的灵魂竟有这么空虚
…until it was filled.
Arthur
Arthur!
让我的骑士们准备好
Ready my knights for battle.
我们要再一次并肩驰骋战场了
They will ride with their king once more.
我离开大家太久了
I have lived through others far too long.
Lancelot带回了我的荣誉
Lancelot carried my honor
而Guenevere带给了我罪
and Guenevere my guilt.
Mordred把罪带到了面前
Mordred bore my sins.
我的骑士却因为我的罪而战斗
My knights have fought my causes.
现在 我的兄弟
Now, my brother…
我会成为一个真正的国王
…l shall be king.
警卫们
Guards!
骑士们
Knights!
侍从们
Squires!
准备战斗
Prepare for battle!
Guenevere
Guenevere…
宽恕我吧
…accept my forgiveness…
让你的心也归于宁静
…and put your heart to rest.
我们经受痛苦的时间太长了
We’ve suffered too long.
我一直爱着你 并且永远爱你
I have always loved you, and still love you.
我爱你因为你是国王
I loved you as king…
有时候因为你是我的丈夫
…sometimes as husband…
但正如没有人可以长久的
…but one cannot gaze
凝视着太阳而不刺痛双目
too long at the sun.
忘了我吧 我的妻子 如果你能的话
Forgive me, my wife, if you can.
我不能生活在
I was not born to live a man’s life…
未来充满了痛苦回忆的生活中
…but to be the stuff of future memory.
友谊是一个短暂的开始
The fellowship was a brief beginning…
那些公正的日子不会为人所遗忘
…a fair time that cannot be forgotten.
因为它不会被遗忘
And because it will not be forgotten…
公正会再次来临
…that fair time may come again.
现在我会会再一次和我的骑士们冲锋于战场
Now once more I must ride with my knights…
去保卫
…to defend what was…
我们梦想的东西
…and the dream of what could be.
我保存着它
I kept it.
我从未奢望过还可以见到它
I never dared to hope,
这么多年了 你还保存着它
all these years, that it was in your keeping.
我经常在想
I have often thought…
我们将来的生活中
…that in the hereafter of our lives…
当我在将来不再亏欠什么的时候
…when I owe no more to the future…
而我仅仅是一个普通的男人
…and can be just a man…
我们会再次相遇 你走向我
…that we may meet and you will come to me…
你会称呼我为你的
…and claim me yours…
让所有人都知道 我是你的丈夫
…and know that I am your husband.
这是我一生的梦想
It is a dream I have.
只有我和我的儿子
It is only me and my son.
公国的其他骑士都投奔了Mordred
All other knights of the dukedom have rallied to Mordred.
那边弥漫的烟雾是怎么回事
What’s that smoke yonder?
那是Mordred的军队
That is Mordred’s army.
今晚我们就在这里扎营 明天开始决战
Then let us camp here tonight, and fight tomorrow.
Merlin
Merlin…
即使只有你在我的身边
…if only you were at my side,
我的好朋友 就能够给我足够的勇气
my old friend, to give me courage.
没有愚蠢的Mordred
There are no
和Morgana的
war tricks
阴谋诡计
that will fool Mordred and Morgana.
比我所能做到的更多 我现在是多么需要你
More than I ever did, I need you now.
你在哪 Merlin
Where are you, Merlin?
如果你能看到我
If only you could see me…
再一次挥舞Excalibur
…wield Excalibur once more.
Arthur
Arthur….
这么多年来 你在哪里
Where have you been these many years?
Morgana所说的故事是真的吗
-Is it true that Morgana– -Stories.
是你唤醒了我 你的爱唤醒了我
You brought me back. Your love brought me back.
现在回到你应该去的地方
Back to where you are now…
梦想之国
…in the land of dreams.
这仅仅是个梦吗
Are you just a dream?
对一些人来说是的
A dream to some…
对另一些人来说是他们的恶梦
…a nightmare to others.
Kay 醒醒 我的兄弟
Kay, wake up, my brother.
我正在睡觉
I was dreaming.
关于Merlin
Of Merlin?
是的 他刚才和我说话
Yes. He spoke to me.
我也梦到他了
I dreamed of him, too.
Merlin还活着
Merlin lives.
他现在只活在我们的梦中
He lives in our dreams now.
他在那里和我们说话
He speaks to us from there.
他说明天我尽管勇敢的去战斗
He said I would fight bravely tomorrow.
我回来了 你这个巫婆
I have returned, enchantress.
你真美丽
You are beautiful.
是的
Yes.
多么华丽
Magnificent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!