I’ll have a hard time forgetting you though.
我的父母肯定就在下面
My parents are actually down there.
你准备好了吗?
You okay?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我想你也是
Yeah, I think you are.
他们在哪?
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Okay. Okay.
对不起 我我想问你一下 你有见过我的父母吗
Pardon me. Oh. Hi. Hello. Have you seen a mom and a dad without me?
对不起 请问你们又见到一堆情侣吗
Excuse me. Have you seen a couple?
他们像你们一样老
They’re old like you.
甚至比你们还老
Not old like you, but older than you even.
好吧 没事了
Okay. Bye.
你知道谁家丢了个孩子吗 那很可能是我
Hi. Do you know anyone who lost a kid a long time ago that would be me?
我不知道是多久以前了 好吧 你看起来很忙
I don’t know how long ago exact– Okay. You’re in a hurry.
– 看路 – 对不起
– Ho, ho! Watch where you’re going. – Oh sorry.
我们的目标是拯救和保护所有的动物
It’s our goal that every animal we rescue and care for…
让它们回到属于他们的那个家
will eventually return home to where they belong.
贝壳
Shells.
没错 放这就好了 如果你走失了
And there we go. Now, if you ever get lost, Dory…
你就跟着贝壳走
You just follow the shells.
看 贝壳
Hey, look! Shells!
跟着贝壳走?
Follow the shells.
– 我住这啊 – 没错 你就住这
– Hey, I live there. – Yes, yes indeed.
我的家? 那是我的家!
My home. That’s my home!
爸爸 妈妈!
Mom! Dad!
小海带 现在开始数十声吧
Okay, kelpcake. Now count to ten.
一 二 三 —
One, two, three…
四–
Four…
谢谢你~
You’re welcome.
小海带 你和谁说话啊
Who are you talking to, kelpcake?
我的管友 命运
My pipe pal, Destiny!
妈妈! 爸爸!
Mom? Dad?
妈妈喜欢紫色的贝壳
Mommy loves purple shells.
– 妈妈 – 她以后要怎么办啊
– Mommy? – What’s going to happen to her?
珍妮 我在里呢
There, there, Jenny.
别哭 妈妈 别哭
Oh no, don’t cry, Mommy. Don’t cry.
查理 你觉得她能照顾你自己吗
Do you think she’s– That she can make it on her own, Charlie?
噢 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的
Oh, honey. It’ll be okay.
妈妈喜欢紫色的贝壳
Mommy loves purple shells.
– 多莉! – 多莉?
– Dory! – Dory?
– 多莉! – 妈妈?
– Dory! – Mommy?
– 多里! – 妈妈!爸爸!
– Dory! – Mommy! Daddy!
我的父母–
My parents…
我失去了他们
I… I lost them.
是我的错
It was my fault.
– 你的标签呢 – 蛤?
– Where’s your tag? – Huh?
你的标签不见了 那为什么你不在隔离所里面啊
Your tag. It’s missing. That why you’re not in quarantine?
– 隔离所? – 是啊
– Quarantine? – Yeah!
他们把全部的蓝色小鱼都带走了 是吗? 比利
That’s where they took all the blue tangs. Isn’t that right, Bill?
是啊 蓝色小雨门会被送到在克利夫兰的展馆
Yep. The blue tangs are getting their own exhibit in Cleveland.
傍晚的时候他们就要被送走了 可肯定很棒
Being shipped out on a truck at the crack of dawn. Must be nice.
什么? 不!我的父母由回到了隔离所?
What? No! No, my parents are back in quarantine?
他们要被送去克利夫兰了 而我却在这里!
They’re being shipped to Cleveland? But I just got here!
他们不知道我在这里 我要去找他们
I’ve got to get to them. They don’t know I’m here.
别着急 这里很荣誉去到隔离所的.
Don’t worry, it’s easy to get to quarantine.
你只要穿过这个水罐就可以了
You can just go through the pipes, honey.
噢! 不 我做不到
Oh. Oh I can’t do that.
– 为什么 – 我会忘记我在什么位置的
– Why not? – I’ll forget where I’m going.
没有人帮助我 我哪都去不了
And I can’t be somewhere where I have nobody to help me.
– 那我觉得不会被困在这里 – 你这样说帮不了他 比利
– Well, then I guess you’re stuck here. – You’re not helping, Bill.
如果你想去那就去吧 你不会有事的
Just go in there if you want to. You’ll be fine.
噢 天啊
Oh boy.
你能告诉我进去之后怎么走吗
Could you tell me how to get there? Through the pipes?
当然 进去之后左转两次 然后一直走就可以到了
Sure, honey. It’s two lefts and then a right. Simple.
好的
Okay.
左转两次然后直走 我可以做到的
Two lefts and a right. I can do this.
左转两次然后直走 我不会忘的
Two lefts and a right. Okay. Don’t forget.
左转两次然后直走
Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right.
左转两次然后直走
Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right.
左转两次然后直走?
Two lefts and a right? Shoot.
左转然后再右转 等等 我是不是已经左转了
Left and a right. Wait. Did I already take a left?
噢不 我已经左转了 没事的 我再游回去
Oh no. It’s happening. Okay, hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
到底哪条路 我要去哪里 我记不起来了
Which way? Where am I going? I can’t remember. Okay.
好吧 我迷路了 这对我来说根本不可能啊
Okay. I’m lost. It’s too hard. I can’t remember.
我的所有记忆正在被抹去
I’m forgetting everything.
我将会被永远的困在这个水管里面 水管? 管友!
I’m gonna be stuck forever in the pipes. The pipes! The pipe pals.
管友? 管友!
Pipe pals? Pipe pals!
– 继续游 我没说就不要停 – 我是真的看不清路
– And…swim, swim, swim. – Yeah, I don’t know about this.
相信我 我不会让你撞到头的 小心墙!
Trust me, I won’t let you hit anything. Wall!
这是什么鬼? 我永远都学不会避让的
What’s the point? I’ll never learn to get around!
你最好这在游泳池里面学会避让 不然到了大海里面就更不可能了
You better! If you can’t do it in here you’ll never do it out in the ocean.
现在你要集中注意力了 小心墙!
Now really focus, okay? Wall!
命运!
Destiny!
多莉? 我在~
Dory? Hello?
我在水管里面迷路了 我的父母在隔离所~
I’m lost in the pipes and my parents are in quarantine!
坚持住多莉~ 贝利 你赶快用你的回声定位看看她在什么位置
Hang on, Dory! Bailey! You’ve got to use your echolocation!
你知道那那已经不管用了的
You know it’s broken!
别废话 赶快用你的回声定位看看多莉说的那个在哪
Just stop it, and try the “Ooh” thing Dory talked about, will you?
– 但是我不觉得我可以 – 别废话 贝利
– But I don’t think I can– – Don’t bail on me, Bailey!
呜呜~~~
Ooh!
呜呜~~~
Ooh! Ooh!
加油啊 贝利 你和我说过的 要集中注意力
Come on, Bailey. What did you just tell me, huh? Really focus!
我感觉这样好傻啊
Ooh! I feel stupid.
– 贝利 – 对不起
– Bailey. – Sorry. Ooh!
– 有人在吗? – 有
– Hello? – Here!
我们在~
We’re here!
– 朋友们! -什么? 怎么了?
– Guys– Ooh! Guys– Ooh! – What? What is it?
我看到了 开始可以用了 这真爽啊
I’m getting something! Ooh! Here we go! Ooh! Oh yes! Ooh!
我看到隔离所了 这棒极了
I can see the quarantine! This is amazing!
我能看到一切 我也能看到你
Ooh! I can see everything! And I can see you!
他能看到你~
He can see you!
我的人生一片光明了 你能看到我吗?
My life’s a rainbow! Can you see me?
好吧 这真傻
Right, it doesn’t work that way.
– 贝利 – 告诉多莉左转
– Bailey! – Okay! Tell Dory to go left!
他说左转~
He says go left!
左?
Left?
– 往前走 – 往前走~
– Ooh! Straight! – Straight!
– 直走 – 现在右转
– Straight! – Ooh! Go right!
– 右转? – 好的?
– Right! – Right!
我现在有点头晕 等等
Ooh! I’m light-headed! Ooh! Wait. Ooh!
我好像还看到了什么? 坚持住 让我再看看
I’m picking up something else. Hold on! Let me zoom out.
滋–
Zzz…
我去了个海王星的 水管里别人
Holy Neptune, she’s not alone! Ooh!
– 那是什么 – 我说不出来 但是他们正在朝她游过去
– What is it? – I can’t tell! But it’s coming for her.
多莉快游 往反方向游
Oh no! Dory, swim! Swim the other way!
– 什么? 哪里 – 什么? 哪里?
– What? Where? – What? Where?
– 快右转 – 右转
– Go right! – Right!
不 是我的右边 她现在往他们那里游了
No, my right! Oh no! She’s heading right towards it!
不多莉 快掉头
No! Dory, turn around!
没错就是这样 多莉 你现在往我们这个方向游了
That’s great, Dory! You’re headed right toward us!
什么? 你想让我右转?
What? You want me to go right?
不不不 不是右边 噢 我看不到了
No! No! Not right. Oh, I can’t look!
– 多莉? – 马林?
– Dory! – Marlin?
– 我就知道你没事 – 我的天啊
– I knew it! You’re okay! – Oh my gosh!
他们正在吞下她 正在吃她啊
It’s consuming her! It’s eating her alive!
– 你没事! – 你们找到我了! 你们怎么做到的?
– You’re okay! – You found me! How did you find me?
那有一只疯了的扇贝 一直说一直说停不下来
There was a crazy clam. He wouldn’t stop talking.
我们只能慢慢的离开他 然后进到水管利里面
We just slowly backed away from him and into these pipes.
然后我们就只是在四处看就找到你了
And then we just started looking.
多莉 对不起~
Dory! I’m sorry!
那到底是什么?
Okay, what was that?
别急 我在处理这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!