You won’t be long, Daddy? – Oh, no.
如果弗兰兹过来,告诉他我马上回来
If Franz comes by, tell him I’ll be back soon.
爸爸,你不留下来陪我玩一会儿吗?
Daddy, won’t you stay and play with me a little while?
亲爱的,我太忙了
I’m too busy, darling.
你留在这里和小猫玩,好吗?
You stay and play with the kitty, huh?
再见,爸爸 – 再见
Bye, Daddy. – Goodbye.
乖女儿
Be a good girl now.
过来,小猫
Come on, kitty.
你是谁我是玛丽亚
Who are you? I’m Maria.
你愿意和我玩吗?
Will you play with me?
你喜欢我的花吗?
Would you like one of my flowers?
你拿那些,我拿这些
You have those, and I’ll have these.
我能做一条船
I can make a boat.
看到我的是怎么浮起来的吗?
See how mine float?

Ohh!
不,你弄疼我了,不
No, you’re hurting me! No!
亨利 – 伊丽莎白
Henry. – Elizabeth!
你看起来多可爱呀,但你不应该在这儿
How lovely you look. But you shouldn’t be here.
我得和你谈谈
I must see you for a minute.
出什么事了?
Why? What’s the matter?
能让我们单独呆一会儿吗?
Could you leave us for a moment?
当然可以
of course.
怎么了?什么事情? – 很高兴你还安全
Why, what is it? – I’m so glad you’re safe.
安全,我当然很安全
Safe? Of course I’m safe.
但你看起来很担心,出什么事了吗?
But you look worried. Is anything wrong?
没有
No.
没有,别多想
No, forget my foolishness.
只是心情不好,什么事也没有
It was just a mood. There’s nothing the matter.
当然没有
Of course there isn’t!
亨利,我害怕,非常害怕
Henry, I’m afraid. Terribly afraid.
沃德曼博士在哪儿?他为什么会迟到?
Where is Dr Waldman? Why is he late for the wedding?
他总是迟到,他马上会到这儿
He’s always late. He’ll be here soon.
有什么事情要发生了
Something is going to happen.
我感觉到了,我无法把它忘掉
I feel it. I can’t get it out of my mind.
你太紧张了
You’re just nervous.
是因为太激动了
All the excitement and preparation.
不,不,不是,我整天都能感觉到
No. No, it isn’t that. I’ve felt it all day.
有什么东西要来了
Something is coming between us.
我知道了,我知道了
I know it. I know it!
坐下休息休息,你看起来很累
Sit down and rest. You look so tired.
如果我能把我们救出来
If I could just save us from it.
救什么?亲爱的
From what, dear? From what?
我不知道
I don’t know!
如果我能把它忘掉
If I could just get it out of my mind!
如果我失去你,我会死掉,亨利
I’d die if I had to lose you now, Henry.
失去我?为什么?我会永远和你在一起
Lose me? Why, I’ll always be with you.
你会吗?亨利你确定吗?
Will you, Henry? Are you sure?
我是那么爱你
I love you so.
当然,你看起来多美啊
Sure. How beautiful you look.
亨利,亨利
Henry! Henry!
怎么了
What’s that? What’s that?!
亨利,沃德曼博士
Henry! Dr Waldman!
沃德曼博士怎么了 – 亨利,别离开我
What about Dr Waldman? – Henry, don’t leave me!
不,亲爱的,你留在这里
No, darling, you stay here.
亨利,亨利
Henry! Henry!
沃德曼博士在塔里被谋杀了
Dr Waldman’s been murdered in the tower.
那怪物
The monster.
有人看见他在,小山上,在半山腰
He’s been seen in the hills, terrorising the mountainside.
他就在这
He’s in the house.
他在楼上
He’s upstairs!
它在地窖里
It’s in the cellars.
是伊丽莎白,快
It’s Elizabeth! Come on.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
怎么了
What is it?
别让他过来
Don’t let him come here.
不,亲爱的,没事了
No, no, no, darling. It’s all right.
别让他过来
Don’t let him come here.
没事了,亲爱的,没事了
It’s all right, darling. It’s all right.
看,那是玛丽亚
Oh, look! That’s Maria!
安静,安静,安静
Silence! Silence! Silence!
怎么了
What is it?
玛丽亚,她被淹死了
Maria. She’s drowned.
可怜的人,你为什么把她带到我这儿来?
My poor man. Why do you bring her here to me?
可是…可是她是被谋杀的
But… But she has been murdered.
安静,我会主持公道
Silence! I’ll see that justice is done.
是谁干的
Who is it?
伊丽莎白怎么样了 – 我不知道
How is Elizabeth now? – I don’t know.
她还处于昏乱中,只是看着我
She’s still in a daze. Just looks at me
什么话也不说,她要疯了
and says nothing. It’s maddening.
放松,老朋友,她会没事的
Easy, old man. She’ll be all right.
我们结婚的日子 – 不变
Our wedding day. – Steady.
你的婚礼最多推迟一天
Your wedding will be postponed a day at most.
一天?我不确定 – 什么意思?
A day? I wonder. – What do you mean?
只要我创造的这个可怕的
There can be no wedding
生物还活着,就无法举办婚礼
while this horrible creation of mine is still alive.
我用这双手制♥造♥了他,也要用这双手毁灭他
I made him with these hands, and with these hands I will destroy him.
我必须找到他 – 我要跟你一起去
I must find him! – I’ll go with you.
不,你留在这儿照料伊丽莎白
No. You stay here and look after Elizabeth.
我把她留给你照顾,不管发生了什么
I’ll leave her in your care, whatever happens.
你明白吗?你来照顾她
You understand? In your care.
安静,安静,安静
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!
路德维希
Ludwig.
你搜索树林,带着他们
You will search the woods. Those are your group.
我们会抓住他 – 安静
We’ll get him! – Quiet!
弗兰肯斯坦先生
Herr Frankenstein.
你来搜索山间,带着他们
You will take to the mountains. Those are your people.
我…我领第三队沿着湖搜索
I… I will lead the third group by the lake.
记住…记住…如果可能,尽量抓活的
And remember… remember… get him alive if you can,
但要抓住他
but get him!
安静,搜索每一个地方
Quiet! Search every ravine, every crevasse,
但必须找到他
but the fiend must be found!
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
点亮火把,出发
Light your torches and go!
停下
Stop!
弗兰肯斯坦,山间
Frankenstein, mountains!
路德维希
Ludwig!
湖边组,这边走
Lake party, this way!
赶快,孩子们,保持队形
Come on, boys! Keep together.
你搜索那边,剩下的,跟我来
You search there. The rest, come with me.
拿出劲头来,赶快,赶快
Look lively! Come on! Come on!
弗兰肯斯坦先生,弗兰肯斯坦先生
Herr Frankenstein! Herr Frankenstein!
快,快,这边
Come on, men! Quick! This way!
他往哪条路去了
Which way did he go?
他往哪条路去了,告诉我,告诉我
Which way did he go? Tell me! Tell me!
那边
Over there.
你留在这里照顾他
You stay here and take care of him.
其余的跟我来,赶快
The rest, follow me. Come on! Come on, quick!
不,回来,这边
No, come back! This way.
弗兰肯斯坦先生
Herr Frankenstein!
弗兰肯斯坦先生,你在哪里?
Herr Frankenstein, where are you?
我想他在那上面,来吧,跟着我
I think he’s up there. Come on, follow me.

Quick!
有人吗?
Hello!
火,火
Fire. Fire!
救命,救命
Help! Help!
听 – 救命
Listen. – Help!
那是弗兰肯斯坦
It’s Frankenstein.
那边
That way!
这边,过来,赶快,赶快
This way! Come on, hurry! Hurry!
看,他们在那里,放狗
Look, they’re there! Turn the hounds loose!
他在那里,凶手