自1994至2004年 老友记共播出十季
最终集结束后 六位主演仅相聚过一次
直到今天
十七年后
就这么结束了
So I guess this is it.
是啊
Yeah.
应该是吧
I guess so.
你们马上就要去新房♥子吗
Well, do you guys have to go to the new house right away
能不能挤出点时间
or do you have some time?
有点时间
We got some time.
那好 我们去喝咖啡吧
Okay, should we get some coffee?
好啊
Sure.
去哪儿喝
Where?
太美妙了
I mean, this is beautiful.
太美妙了 看哪
It’s beautiful. Look at that.
我的天
Oh, man.
太多 太多情节闪过
So many — So many different episodes are like
丽莎在这里弹过吉他
you know, Lisa playing guitar up there,
我和詹妮第一次接吻
Jen and I, our first kiss,
还有试播集里 伞砰一声打开
like, the pilot, opening the umbrella.
真是
I mean, come on.
人都哪儿去了
Where is everyone?
快点 我想见见大家
Come on, I want to see everyone.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这一声真熟悉
That “Oh!”
我一心只想着这个
This is all I care about.
老天
Oh, my God.
你好 你身上也香香的
Hello. Oh, you smell good, too.
当然 你也是
Yeah, so do you.
看哪
Look at that.
这个不是说要拆掉吗
Wasn’t there a decision to lose this?
对 我还以为早就拆掉了
Yes, I thought this was gone.
最初是有的 后来
This was here in the beginning, and —
-它一直 -挡镜头
– It kept, like — – Got in the way.
挡到镜头了 对
It got in the way. Yeah.
抱歉 你被柱子挡住了
Sorry, you got lost behind the beam.
可能现在我们也被挡住了
As it’s probably getting in the way now.
试试看
Well, I don’t know.
-有时候是故意的 -像这样
– Sometimes it’s a choice. – There we go.
难以置信
How crazy is this?
有人来了
I hear someone.
我已经忍♥不住想哭了
I just started crying.
丽莎
Floosh!
詹妮
Joo!
太棒了
It’s amazing.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hi. – How are you?
老天爷
Holy crap.
太奇妙了
Oh, weird.
纸巾盒在哪儿
Alright, well, where’s the tissue box?
你们干嘛呢
What are you guys doing here?
等你呀
Waiting for you.
我的天 你好吗
Oh, my God. How are you?
你真美
Oh, look at you.
-还有你 -你好 哥们
– Look at you. – Hello. Big blue.
真是太好了
This is great.
感觉太奇妙了
This is too weird.
看看这里
Look at this.
从前我们都能自如穿过那扇门
Remember when we all used to fit through that door?
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
I got chills.
太奇妙了 往那边走走 老兄
It’s so weird. Walk that way, buddy.
看哪
Look at this.
柯特妮还往桌子上写台词吗
Does Courteney still have her lines written on the table?
知道哪里不一样了吗
Do you know what the difference is?
你们肯定想不到 真的吗
You know what’s nuts? Oh, really?
我从来不知道她这么干 有一次看到了
I never knew she did that. And I saw it.
我就问 “这是什么” 她说
I was like, “What is this?” She goes —
“管好你自己” 她这么说的
“Mind your business,” She said.
于是当晚拍摄之前 我全给擦掉了
So before we shot that night, I erased it all.
-不是吧 -可把她气坏了
– No. – And she got so mad at me.
她还会把剧本放在洗手池里
Or had the script in the sink.
-这我记得 -我也记得
– That I do remember. – That I remember.
洗手池里永远有剧本
There was always a script in the sink.
-我不懂怎么回事 -那是柯特妮的剧本
– I didn’t know why. – That was Courteney’s script.
她真棒
Good for her.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-认真的吗 -CC
– Really? – C.C.!
-你也哭了吗 -对啊
– Did you cry too? – Yes.
那就好
Okay, good.
我当然哭了
Of course I did.
你好吗
How are you?
我知道 比想象当中还激动
I know. It’s worse than you imagine.
-看看你 -你也很好闻 柯特
– Look at you. – Oh, you do smell good, Court.
-你好 -老天 太难以置信了
– Hi. – Oh, my gosh. That’s crazy.
-你还记得那天晚上吗 -什么
– Do you remember that night? – What?
你把 我不记得是哪一集了
You had — I don’t remember what episode it was.
你有一段很长的独白
But you had this, like, big speech,
整整一周都在艰难背词
and you were struggling with it all week long,
你把词写在桌子上
and you wrote it on the table,
我完全不知道你在干什么
and then just — and I didn’t know that that’s what you did.
我看到桌子上有字就去问你
And I saw it and I asked you,
你叫我管好自己
and you told me to mind my business.
所以我趁你不注意把它全擦掉了
So when you weren’t looking, I erased it before we shot.
-你太坏了 -当时你特别生气
– That’s so mean. – And you got so mad at me.
我不知道你还写在桌子上
-I didn’t know you did that.
你为什么要擦掉
Why would you erase it?
就为了把你惹毛
Just to get you.
天 我在
God, I had so many —
我在苹果里藏过好多台词
so much of my dialogue within these apples.
-我都不知道 -有时候会这么干
– I didn’t know. – Oh, sometimes, yeah.
我记不住事
I have memory issues.
马修·派瑞来了
Matthew Perry’s here.
你们好
Hello.
-你好 马特 -马蒂
– Hey, Matt. – Matty!
丽莎 你好
Looshy. Hi.
你还能来得再晚点吗
Could you be any later?
怎么样 兄弟
How are you, brother?
-你怎么样 老兄 -不错
– How are you, bud? – Good.
看看我们大家
Look at all of us.
-老天 -真不敢相信
– Oh, my God. – This is crazy.
你们有没有觉得房♥间变小了
Does it seem smaller to anyone else?
从这里到那边
From here to over there.
-没觉得小了 -没有
– Does not feel smaller. – No.
我看着还是一样大
It feels the same to me.
那面墙之前就是紫色的吗
And was it always purple, that wall?
-没错 -我的天
– Yes. – Oh, my God.
是你疯掉了
Yeah, you’ve gone crazy.
真是太不可思议了
I mean, this is incredible.
-没错 所有的一切 -非常
– Yeah, it really is. The whole thing. – Just really…
唯一不见的一样东西
Oh, the one thing missing —
剧中的饼干罐被丽莎·库卓拿回家了
the original cookie jar is at Lisa Kudrow’s house.
你们有没有把片场的东西带回家
Did you take anything from the set besides —
我带走了一个荧光色咖啡杯
I took a neon coffee mug.
我家里有桌上足球里面的球
I have the original ball from the foosball table.
看着它就想 “这是什么烂玩意儿”
You look at it and go, “What is that old, crappy –”
应该把桌上足球整个搬回家
Should have taken the whole table.
被我们砸坏了 记得吗
We smashed it, remember?
最后被我们砸坏了
By the end, it got smashed.
-是吗 -那个又是什么
– Oh, it did? – Then what’s that?
对 情节需要
Yeah, story.
这是砸坏之前
Well, that was before it got destroyed.
这是前几集的布景
We’re going back a little further.
我真应该好好看剧
I need to watch this series.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!