Friends Season 2 Episode 7 : The one Where Ross Finds Out.

 

老友记第2季第7集: 突如其来的表白。

 

Chandler: OK, what is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something…repellent…about me?
我是哪里不对?我看起来不够有趣吗?我是有哪里讨人厌吗?
Ross: So how was the party?
派对好玩吗?
Chandler: Well it couldn’t’ve been worse. A woman literally passed through me. OK, so what is it, am I hideously unattractive?
太糟糕了,有个女人简直无视我,我有那么不讨人喜欢吗?
Phoebe: No, you are not, you are very attractive. You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everything.
不,你非常讨人喜欢,我也是一样,每当我增加了一点点重量,我就开始质疑一切了。
Chandler: Woah, woah, I’ve, I’ve put on a little weight?
你说我变胖了?
Phoebe: No, not weight…you know, more like insulation.
不,不是重量,说绝缘体比较恰当。
Monica: Chandler, I’m unemployed and in dire need of a project. You wanna work out? I-I can remake you.
钱德,我正在失业,迫切需要做点项目。你要不要运动?我可以重塑你。
Chandler: Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time.
我很想,但那或许会妨碍,我那些无所事事的时间。
Monica: Please.
拜托啦。
All: Come on. Let her do it. Yeah.
对啦,让她做一下嘛。
Chandler: Alright, OK, alright. But if we put on Spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I’m going home.
好吧…但我穿上紧身衣后,胸部比你大的话,我就不来了。
Phoebe: Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should’ve said anything. Come here. Come here.
你的胸部很好呀。听着,我刚才不该乱说话的,过来…
Phoebe: Oh, can’t make…hands. . meet. .
双手都合不起来了。
Joey: OK! -Monica: Hi
好!-嗨!
Joey: Let’s do it!
好,开始吧!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing, just never seen you in little stretchy pants before. It’s cute!
没什么,只是没看过你穿紧身裤而已呀!很可爱!
Chandler: And we’re changing.
我去换衣服。
Monica: Come on, give me five more! Five more! -Chandler: No.
加油,再做5个,再五个!-不!
Monica: Five more and I’ll flash you.
再做五个就给你看胸部。
Chandler: One…two…two and a half.
一……二……二个半。
Chandler: OK, just show me one of them.
好了,给我看一边吧。
Chandler: Ow, ow, ow…
嗷,嗷,嗷…
Chandler: She’s insane, the woman is insane. It’s before work, it’s after work, it’s during work. She’s got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won’t bring me my mail anymore.
她疯了,那个女人疯了。上班前,上班后,上班中,她叫我在公司做收臀运动。现在,他们不再送邮件给我了。
Rachel: Hey Pheebs, how’d it go with Scott last night?
菲比,你昨晚跟史考怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant, ordered champagne, nice.
不错呀,带他去了一家浪漫的餐厅…点了香槟,很好。
Joey: The guy still won’t put out, huh?
那个家伙还是不行动啊?
Phoebe: Nope, zilch, nothing, uh-uh.
注释:zilch:没有; 毫无。
不,零蛋,没有。
All: Sorry Pheebs.
真遗憾,菲比。
Phoebe: Look, I, you know, I don’t mind taking it slow, I like him a lot, you know he’s really interesting and he’s really sweet and why won’t he give it up?
其实,我不在乎慢慢的来。我很喜欢他,他这个人很有趣,人也很甜,他干嘛那么矜持呢?
Joey: Maybe he, uhh…drives his car on the other side of the road, if you know what I mean.
或许他跟我们开车的方向相反,你懂我的意思吧?
Phoebe: No, what’d you mean? He’s not British.
不懂,他又不是英国人。(英国驾驶座在右侧)
Joey: Maybe he’s…gay.
他或许是同性恋。
Phoebe: Oohh, um, no, I don’t think that’s the problem.
不,我觉得问题不在那儿。
Phoebe:’Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and just the way he held me so close, and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like…definitely felt something.
因为我们前几天去跳舞…他紧紧抱住我的那个样子,还有他凝视我眼睛的样子…我觉得他对我绝对有意思。
Rachel: Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?
是啊,从眼神能看出多少呢?
Phoebe: No, I felt it on my hip. I could tell.
不,我是从屁♥股感觉到的。
Monica: Yo, Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes.
唷,宾,二十分钟后打壁球。
Chandler: Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it.
乔伊,好兄弟,举起我的手赏她一巴掌。
Phoebe: Ooh, oh, Rachel, don’t look.
瑞秋,你别看。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on you guys. I don’t care. I have a date tonight.
我才不在乎,我今晚有约会。
Joey: Woah, woah, woah, you have a date?
你有约会?
Rachel: Yeah, Monica set me up.
对呀,莫妮卡为我安排的。
Joey: But uh, what about uh, Ross and uh…?
那罗斯跟…?
Rachel: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing? Well, you know, as much fun as that was, I’ve decided to opt for sanity.
我嫉妒的那件事吗?虽然那还挺有趣的…我决定不再疯下去了。
Chandler: So you really OK about all this?
你真的不介意那些了?
Rachel: Oh yeah, Come on, I’m moving on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants. For all I care, throw her through the damn thing.
当然,我还要过我的日子呢。他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗子上,就怎么压吧,干脆把她摔过窗子算了。
Ross: Hi guys. – All: Hey.
嗨各位。-嗨。
Ross: Oh, Monica, I figured I’d come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy’s old cat toy, so ok?
莫妮卡,我想明天早上过来拿以前的猫(猫的名字是Fluffy)玩具。
Monica: Only if you say his full name.
不讲全名就不给喔。
Ross: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington’s cat toy.
好吧,那我明天可不可以过来拿Fluffy Meowington的玩具?
Monica: Alright.
没问题。
Joey: You’re getting a cat?
你要养猫啊?
Ross: Uh, actually, we’re getting a cat.
事实上,是我们要养猫。
Rachel: Together?
一起养?
Ross: Uh huh.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Both of you? Together?
你们两个?一起?
Julie: Yeah, we figure it’ll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.
我们想它会一半时间跟罗斯住,一半跟我住。
Rachel: Ohh, well, isn’t that just lovely. That’s something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.
那是不是很棒呢。那是一件你们两个…可以疼爱非常非常久的东西。
Ross: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Rachel: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date. With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh, have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.
我得走了,我有约会,跟个男人。喔祝各位今晚顺利…而你们两个得到一只好猫。
Rachel: OK, we’re not supposed to take these when we leave.
我们是不允许拿走这些的。
Michael: I don’t know if Monica told you but this is the first date I’ve gone on since my divorce so, if I seem a little nervous, I am.
我不晓得莫妮卡有没有告诉你,这是我离婚之后的第一次约会。我显得有一点紧张…真的。
Rachel: How long do cats live?
猫能活多久啊?
Michael: I’m sorry?
你说什么?
Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you don’t…you know, throw them under a bus or something?
猫,猫能活多久?如果不把它们丢到,巴士下面去送死的话。
Michael: Um, maybe 15,16 years.
大概是十五,六年吧。
Rachel: That’s just great.
那真是太棒了。
Michael: Um, cheers.
干杯。
Rachel: Oh, right, clink.
好,干杯。
Michael: Monica told you I was cuter that this, didn’t she?
莫妮卡把我说得比本人可爱,对不对?
Rachel: Oh, no, Michael, it’s not you. I’m sorry, it’s just, it’s this thing. It’s probably not as bad as it sounds but this friend of mine is, is getting a cat with his girlfriend.
不,麦克,不是因为你…我是…我另外有心事。事情很糟…因为…我有一个朋友,他跟他的女朋友要养猫。
Michael: Oh, that does sound…Ahh.
听起来的确是…
Rachel: I mean he just started going out with her.
他们两个才刚刚开始交往不久。
Michael: Is this guy, uhh, an old boyfriend?
他是你以前的男朋友吗?
Rachel: Ah, hah-hah-hah-ho, yeah, he wishes. Oh, I’m sorry, look at me. OK, Michael, let’s talk about you.
他想得美喔。对不起,你瞧瞧我,好了,麦克,谈谈你吧。
Michael: Alright.
好。
Rachel: OK, OK. So, you ever get a pet with a girlfriend?
那么…以前你跟女朋友,一起养过宠物吗?

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:zilch:没有; 毫无。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!