Here’s a roll of film.
这里有一卷胶卷
She’ll have this in her handbag.
将会在她的手袋里出现
And on you, they’ll find this letter.
这封信则会在你身上出现
lt’s from her.
是她写的
Threatens to publicize the film unless you marry her for helping you.
说因她帮过你而必须娶她 否则她就公开这影片
What film?
什么影片呢?
Taken in the bridal suite at your hotel.
在你下榻的结婚套房♥里拍下的
Something else the girl didn’t know about. Or you.
那个女孩和你都懵然不知
Must be a sick collection of minds to dream up a plan like that.
只有变♥态♥的才能想出这种计策
Can you see the headlines?
你可以想像到头条吗?
”British Agent Murders Beautiful Russian Spy, Then Commits Suicide.”
“英国特工谋杀俄♥国♥女特工 自戕而死”
Tell me, which lunatic asylum did they get you out of?
告诉我 你是从哪所疯人院中逃出来的?
Don’t make it tougher on yourself.
别为难自己
My orders are to kill you and deliver the Lektor.
我的指示是把你干掉 把解码器运送回去
How l do it is my business.
要用什么方式由我作主
lt’ll be slow and painful.
你会觉得痛不欲生
How much are they paying you? What’s it to you?
他们给了你多少报酬? 关你什么事?
We’ll double it.
我们把酬金加倍
Your word of honor as an English gentleman?
你敢用英国绅士的名誉担♥保♥吗?
The first one won’t kill you.
第一枪不会干掉你
Not the second.
第二枪也是
Not even the third.
第三枪也不会
Not till you crawl over here and you kiss my foot.
直至你爬过来吻我的脚 我才会杀了你
How about a cigarette? Not a chance.
给我一支烟好吗? 你休想
l’ll pay for it. What with?
我付钱 用什么付呢?
Fifty gold sovereigns. Where are they?
五十个一镑金币 在哪?
Up there, in my case.
在上面 我的皮箱里
You show me.
你拿出来
There you are. What about that cigarette?
给你 香烟在哪?
Throw them down there.
把那些东西放下
Any more in the other case?
其他公事包里还有吗?
l should imagine so. lt’s a standard kit. l’ll look.
我想应该有 那是个标准配备 让我看看
Hands back in your pockets!
双手放回口袋里!
k eep them there.
别伸出来
You won’t be needing this…
你不需要这个的了
…”old man.”
老兄
Tania, wake up.
坦妮雅 快起来
Wake up or l’ll leave you behind.
快起来 否则我不管你了
Tania, wake up, or l’ll leave you behind. Do you hear me?
你听到吗?
Don’t leave me. Never leave me.
别丢下我 永远不要离开我
This is Nash’s escape route. Do you understand?
这是纳许的逃走路线 明白吗?
We’ve got to get off here. Take this.
我们得从这下车 拿着
Come on.
来吧
Must get to the other side of the train.
一定要走到火车的另一边
Under here.
到下面去
Grant, where are you?
葛兰 你在哪?
Excuse me.
对不起
Don’t run away.
别跑走了
Come on! Or l’ll leave you here. Stay here with me.
快点!否则我把你留在这里 跟我一起留下来吧
Sleep it off in there. You’ll feel better in the morning.
在这里躺一下吧 早上就没事了
Come on, wake up.
起来
Try and straddle the truck.
把货车轰掉
l’ll get them away from here. You hide under the truck.
我去引开他们 你躲到货车下面
l’d say one of their aircraft is missing.
我确定他们一架飞机失踪了
Take this and cast the rope off. All right.
拿着 把绳索解开 好的
Where’s the key? Where’s the key?
钥匙在哪?
ln my coat, in the pocket.
在外套的口袋里
Get out. Move.
出来 快点
ln the boat.
上船
Can you swim?
你会游泳吗?
Here, take the wheel. This way, please.
你来掌舵 请到这边来
Mind the step.
小心阶梯
lt just isn’t your day, is it?
今天你真倒霉
Where are we going? Venice.
我们要到哪去呢? 威尼斯
Look in that locker, will you?
看看那储物柜内有什么 好吗?
Charts, pistol, some flares.
有航海图 手♥枪♥和几枚照明弹
Give me those charts.
航海图给我
Yes, we’re here. Near lstria.
对 我们在此 伊斯特里亚附近
We’ve got plenty of fuel. With luck, we’ll be there by tomorrow morning.
还有很多燃料 走运的话 明早就会到达
Three men were found dead on the train at Trieste. One of them was Grant.
翠亚思的火车上发现了三具尸体 其中一个是葛兰
What have you to say, Number 5?
五号♥ 你有什么高见呢?
He was klebb’s choice. Her people failed.
他是克莱普的人选 她的手下失败了
lt was your plan. They followed it implicitly.
你是策划人 他们只是奉命行事
lmpossible. lt was perfect.
没可能的 计划完美无瑕
Except for one thing: They were dealing with Bond.
除了一件事 他们要对付的是邦德
Who is Bond compared with kronsteen?
跟克朗斯汀比起来 邦德是什么东西啊?
Exactly. What have you to say to that…
一点没错 你有何高见…
…Number 3?
三号♥?
Bond is still alive and the Lektor is not yet in our possession.
邦德还没死 解码器还没到手
l have already negotiated with the Russians to return it to them.
我跟俄♥国♥人协议了 要把它归还
We’ve agreed a price. And SPECTRE always delivers what it promises.
价钱也谈好了 幽灵党是言出必行的
Our whole organization depends on our keeping those promises.
组织的兴亡 在于我们能否遵守诺言
l warned you.
我曾警告过你
We do not tolerate failure, Number 3.
我们不会容忍♥失败
You know the penalty. Yes, Number 1 .
你知道惩罚是什么了吧? 知道 一号♥
Our rules are very simple. lf you fail–
我们的规矩很简单 若你失败了
Twelve seconds.
十二秒
One day, we must invent a faster-working venom.
终有一天要发明更快见效的毒液
Number 3. Yes, sir.
三号♥ 是的 长官
l do not wish to tell the Russians there will be another delay.
我不希望跟俄♥国♥人说 还要再延期
There will be no delay, Number 1 . There’s still time.
不会延期的了 还有时间
Which way are we going?
我们要走哪条路?
The shortest route…
最短的一条
…between those two mountains, and straight along the coast.
穿过那两座山 沿着海岸直驶
Ahoy, Mr. Bond!
邦德先生!
Heave to!
举手
You’re trapped, Mr. Bond!
你已经被包围了!
You cannot escape!
你逃不掉的!
Rifle grenade, prepare to fire!
枪榴弹队 准备开火!
We’re coming through! Pull over, SPECTRE Green!
我们要穿过来了! 绿色幽灵 让开!
Get out of the way! Give them a warning shot.
快让路 开枪警告他们
Rifle grenade, fire!
枪榴弹队 开火!
Forward machine gun, fire!
机关枪队 开火!
You’re firing too close, SPECTRE Red!
红色幽灵 射击的距离太近了
SPECTRE Green, you’re firing too close!
绿色幽灵 射击的距离太近了
You’re trying to stop them, not sink them!
你们要拦截 而不是击沉他们
Here, take the wheel.
你来掌舵
Slow down.
慢下来
Slow down, all boats.
所有船只 慢下来
Green, go alongside while we keep you covered.
绿色 我们掩护你 开到他们的旁边
Hands up, Mr. Bond! Why are you giving up?
举起手来 邦德先生! 你干嘛要放弃呢?
Without the drums we can go faster. Hand me that pistol.
没有油桶 可以开快一点 手♥枪♥给我
k eep your hands up, Mr. Bond. We’re sending a boat to take you off.
别放下手 我们派船来接你
There’s a saying in England: where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
英国有句谚语说 “有烟必有火”
Green, change your course!
绿色幽灵 快改变航道!
All boats, get rid of your ammunition quick!
所有船只 快把火♥药♥抛弃!
Jump!
跳!
Quick, jump!
快跳!
Don’t go away.
别走开!
Thanks. Tell him to wait, will you?
谢了 叫他等等 可以吗?
Send up a porter for the luggage. Thank you.
请你派服务员来搬行李 谢谢
Also, get me the British Consul.
还有 把电♥话♥接到英国领事
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Maxwell, please.
我找麦斯威尔先生
James, we will miss the plane Hello, Paul?
我们要错过班机了 是保罗吗?
We’re off soon. l want to thank you.
我们快要走了 我想向你道谢
Signal the office we’re on our way back.
请通知公♥司♥说我我们要回来了
What was that?
那是什么?
Leave that. l’ll take it.
别动那个 我自己会拿
lt should be routine from here. So many times…
余下的只是例行公事罢了 很多次…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!