Yes I can.
我也可以
No way. It’s mine.
没门 是我的了
No. I’ll catch it.
不 我会抓到它的
Man: Cornelia!
科妮莉亚!
I won’t tell you again.
我再给你最后一次机会
Woman: Girls, come inside.
孩子们, 快进来
Why? Come on. Don’t make a fuss.
为什么? 快, 别胡闹了
It’s dirty now.
现在又脏了
I’m sorry, sir. Shh…
对不起, 先生 嘘
Stay.
别走
Lead white.
铅白
From the cupboard.
在碗碟橱里有
Please let me see your hair.
请让我看看你的头发吧
What color is it?
是什么颜色的?
Brown.
棕色
Straight or curly?
直的还是卷的?
Neither.
都不是
Long?
长吗?
Very long? No.
很长?
My mother will expect me home.
我母亲在等我回家
She knows where you are, Griet.
她知道你在哪里, 葛丽叶
( steps ) You’re looking at it?
你在看?
Well…
嗯…
Nothing is the right color.
颜色都不对
This is the base color.
这是基准色
It gives the tone…
它订下基调
shadow in the light.
也是影子的颜色
And when it’s dry…
它干了以后…
I glaze over it with blue, but…
我用蓝色上釉
thinly, so that the black shows through.
但只是薄薄一层, 让黑色可以显出
Look, Griet.
看, 葛丽叶
Look at the clouds.
看这些云
What color are they?
它们是什么颜色?
White?
白的?
No… not white.
不, 不是白的
Yellow.
黄的
Blue… and grey.
蓝的, 灰的
There are colors in the clouds.
云里有各种颜色
Now you understand.
现在你明白了
Thinking about your butcher boy?
在想那个屠夫的儿子吗?
Come.
过来
This… is ruby shellac.
这是紫色的宝石胶
Gum arabic.
阿♥拉♥伯树胶
Wine skin.
酒囊
This will make verdigris.
这可以变成铜绿色
Malachite.
孔雀石
Vermilion.
朱砂
That…
那个是…
Iinseed oil.
亚麻子油
Bone black.
骨炭
An you grind it with a muller, like this.
你用杵来研磨, 像这样
You try.
你来试试
Twist from the shoulder.
从肩膀用力
It’s like this.
应该像这样
( baby crying ) Mistress: Griet!
葛丽叶!
The child needs a draught.
这个孩子需要一个洗奶器
My mother will not be content till one of them dies from her meanness.
我母亲的吝啬会害死孩子的
Come on.

You will need…
你需要…
On the master’s account.
算在先生的帐上吧
Griet. Sir?
葛丽叶 先生?
I want you to get something for me, too.
我要你也给我买♥♥点东西
I want some colors.
我要点颜料
My wife need not know.
别告诉我妻子
This is too thin.
这太单薄了
Did you get the lapis?
你拿到青钢石了吗?
You can mix the colors.
你来调色吧
Mix the colors?
调色?
Sir, I haven’t time.
先生, 我没有时间
Make time.
那就挤点时间出来
Mistress: Nurse!
乳母!
Nurse. Nurse: I’m coming.
乳母! 我来了
Mistress: Nurse! Come on! Quickly.
乳母! 快点来! 快!
How much longer is the wet nurse to be with us, mistress?
那个乳母还要和我们一起待多久?
I don’t know.
我不知道
A month or so.
一个月左右吧
No, Cornelia, not my pearls.
不, 科妮莉亚, 别碰我的珍珠项链
A month or more.
一个多月?
Why?
怎么了?
What’s it to you?
对你有什么影响?
Well, she’s eating us out of house and home for a start.
她吃的太多了
She must eat for the baby.
她是为了孩子
All I’m saying is, I can’t cook twice as much and have no sleep at all.
我要说的是, 我不能煮那么多东西还没办法睡觉
Tell her to be quiet, then.
那就叫她安静点
If I could just go back to the cellar
我可以搬去地窖住…
Well, you can’t.
不, 不可以
Griet has your place.
葛丽叶已经搬过去了
Why not move Tanneke back?
为什么不让堂娜克搬回去?
Put a mattress in the attic for Griet.
在阁楼上给葛丽叶放一个床垫吧
Tanneke can sleep soundly…
堂娜克可以睡好
and Griet can clean the studio before she comes down in the morning.
葛丽叶也可以每天清晨下来前打扫一下画室
My jewels.
我的珠宝
You always have my jewels up there to paint.
你一直把我的珠宝放在那里用来作画
She–
她…
You lock up at night,
你晚上把它锁起来
open it in the morning.
早晨再打开
There. Are you satisfied, Tanneke?
堂娜克, 你满意了吗?
Yes, mistress.
是的, 夫人
Got it. I win again.
抓到了, 我又赢了
No, we are drawing.
不, 只是平局
Well, I do. No you don’t.
我赢了
No need to go to the fish market tomorrow.
明天不用去买♥♥鱼了
Mistress wants eggs.
夫人要些鸡蛋
No–
唉…
she cannot abide the smell when she’s with child.
乳母和孩子在一起的时候不能忍♥受那种味道
So soon?
那么快?
As if there weren’t enough mouths to feed already.
好像我们已经不愁吃穿了一样
Still…
但是…
what can you do, eh?
又能怎么办呢?
Men.

Marvelous.
太棒了
No, Jan.
不, 杨
Why did you move the chair?
你为什么移♥动♥了椅子?
She looked trapped.
她像是被围在中间
Maria: Griet!
葛丽叶!
Are you up there?
你在上面吗?
One of my tortoiseshell combs is gone.
我一把龟壳木梳不见了
Mistress: She’s nothing but trouble.
有她就不得安宁
Griet: Master, I did not do it.
先生, 不是我拿的
Help me.
帮帮我
Tanneke: Please. Let me look for you.
让我来找吧
Maertge: Papa?
爸爸?
Father? Tanneke: Don’t!
爸爸?
Leave it alone. I’ll find it. Please, sir.
我一定会找到的, 求求你了先生
Mistress: What’s going on? What are you doing?
怎么了? 你在干什么?
Stop it!
住手!
For heaven’s sake,
看在上帝的份上
you’re scaring the children.
你吓到孩子了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Cornelia.
科妮莉亚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!