I’m so happy with you.
-真的 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
这是我最快乐的时光了
I can’t see how it could get any better.
这你就错了
Well, that is where you’re wrong.
我叫你做♥鸡♥肉馅饼的啊
I told you to make chicken pot pie.
我不觉得这是问题所在
I just… I don’t think that was the problem.
也许我应该带她去看别的芭蕾舞剧
Maybe I should’ve taken her to a different ballet or something.
天鹅湖不是她最喜欢的 罗密欧与朱丽叶已经上演了
Swan Lake isn’t her favorite. Romeo and Juliet was playing in the public.
-你怎么没告诉我 -我以为你知道
-Why didn’t you tell me that? -I thought you knew.
-不知道啊 -算了 太迟了
-No. -Anyway, forget it. It’s too late.
我是这么想的
Here’s what I think.
这个城市里有无数的单身女人
I think there are literally millions of single women in the city.
你该用爱之镖
I think you should use the love darts
去找到合适你的那个
and go out to find the one that’s right for you.
现在又不算干涉别人的命运了
What about all that stuff about interfering another people’s destinies?
我收回 你开心更重要
I take it back. It’s more important to me that you’re happy.
穹顶
Dome?
做我
我很爱她 但我说了傻话
I don’t know. I love her so much but I think I said the wrong things.
我像个笨蛋一样给她念愚蠢的诗
I read her the stupid poem. I’m like a bumbling fool.
我们可以帮你
We can help you with Kelly.
谢谢 但你们不是爱上我了
That’s nice. But are you guys kind of in love with me?
这之间不会有利益冲突之类的
Isn’t that like a conflict of interest or something?
我们爱你 所以我们要你开心
That’s why we love you. We love you and we want you to be happy.
对吗
Right, girls?
还有 特雷弗
And… Trevor?
没错
Definitely.
亲爱的我不知道名字的上帝
Dear God, whose name I do not know,
这个策略完全没起作用
That strategy was obviously misguided.
我觉得明天晚上演出结束后
I think what I’m gonna do is tomorrow night after the show
我要再扎凯莉一次
I’m gonna prick Kelly again.
以后要一直扎 直到生效为止
And then I’m just gonna keep doing it until it works.
但我不想一辈子 都要每六个小时扎她一下
Obviously I rather not prick her every 6 hours in the rest of our lives.
但还能怎样 像是得了糖尿病
But what can you do? It’s like being diabetic.
我可以骗她说她得了糖尿病
Maybe I could trick her into thinking that she’s diabetic.
不论如何 再次感谢 我是雷蒙德·古德费洛
Anyway, thanks again. This is Raymond Goodfellow,
住在布鲁克林 老家是特拉华州的布卢明顿
Brooklyn, originally from Bloomington, Delaware.
-去电影俱乐部吗 -不去
-Do you wanna be in my movie club? -No.
-来我家吗 -不去
-Do you wanna come over? -No.
-我能去你家吗 -不能
-Can I come over? -No.
不可能
Never.
三个月后
独自一人过早晨
All by myself in the morning.
独自一人过夜晚
All by myself in the night.
孤单惨对桌和椅
I sit alone with a table and a chair.
抑郁无奈 玩玩纸牌
So unhappy there, playing solitaire.
独自一人 寂寞难耐
All by myself, I get lonely.
只好看着节目里的钟
Watching the clock on a show.
我想把头枕在佳人肩上
I’d love to rest my weary head on somebody’s shoulder.
我不想独自一人变老
I’m growing older all by myself.
你无法控制你会爱上谁
You can’t control who you love.
你无法控制谁会爱上你
You can’t control who loves you.
你无法控制这一切如何发生 何时发生 为何发生
You can’t control how it happens, or when it happens, or why it happens.
这些你都无法控制
You can’t control any of that stuff.
但是我可以
But I can.
我只是个准星比较好的普通人而已
Look, I’m just a guy. I have good aim. That’s it.
如果你见过我 肯定会把我当作一个白♥痴♥
If you’ve seen me I’m basically an idiot.
我猜这就是 爱为什么从来都没什么道理
I guess that’s why love doesn’t make as much sense as it should.
因为…
Because, well…
我就是爱神
I’m the god of love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!