即使哥伦布在海上迷失
So, even Columbus got lost,
没成为首位发现美洲大♥陆♥的人
and wasn’t the first who discovered America,
他仍是我心中的英雄
he’s still my hero.
他驾着小船跨越浩瀚汪♥洋♥
He was really brave to sailing such
实在勇气可嘉
a tiny ship over a really big ocean.
而我们也因哥伦布纪念日 有假期可放
And because of him, we get Columbus Day off the school.
谢谢 海瑟 罗尼
Thank you, Heather. Ronnie?
谈谈你的英雄吧
Tell us about your hero.
忠犬八公的故事
他在写什么
What is he writing?
八公是我外公维森养的一条狗
Hachiko was my grandfather, Wilson’s dog.
大家都说八公是条神秘的狗
Everyone called Hachi a mistery dog.
无人知道它的来历
Because they never really know where he came from.
也许它是从收♥容♥所♥里逃出来的
Maybe Hachi escaped from a dog pound.
也许是从远方的
Or maybe he jumped out from
一辆车上跳下来的
somebody’s car from some place far away.
比如佛罗里达 或者新泽西
like Florida or New Jersey.
反正八公是条流浪狗
But no matter how, Hachi was lost.
它走失的原因并不重要
No matter how it happened.
多年前 我外公还在生时
A long ago, the time my grandpa lived
八公出现在火车站
Hachi appeared at the train station.
他们的故事就此展开
And that’s where their story began.
6天? 真漫长
Six days? A lot.
我会想你的 是的
I’ll miss. Yes.
太好了 音乐真响
That was great, a lot of music.
不 不 我走回去 我走路回去
No, no, I’ll walk, I’ll walk.
是的 我也爱你 再见
Yea, I love you, too. Bye.
小家伙 你迷路了吗
Hey, buddy, you lost?
过来
Here.
来…
Come…
迷路了 小家伙
Lost here, bud.
主人肯定很着急
Somebody must be looking for you.
这条小狗在四处游荡
This guy was wandering around.
-真的 站台上吗 -在站台上
– Really? On the platform? – On the platform.
被你捡到真是幸运
That’s a good thing you have found him.
是啊
Yeah. Well…
跟你说 这个小木箱
Tell you what, this little crate
掉在外面 已经坏了
was out there, it was broken.
我不清楚来龙去脉 但…
I don’t know what’s going on, but…
交给你了 应该会有人来找它
Here you are. Someone’s gonna be here for him.
-是啊 当然 -你收留它一段时间
– Yeah, sure. – So you just hold him here.
等人来找就好
You just hold ‘it till they come.
不 我不能 我不能养
No, I can’t, I can’t do that.
-我不能养它 教授 -什么
– I can’t do that, professor. – What?
它就在门口…没人会遗弃这狗的
Well, he was out there… no one’s gonna leave this dog.
对 这我知道
No, I know that.
这么好一只狗 不会扔掉的
I know. No one’s gonna leave it.
主人会来找的
They will back for him.
你先带回去 主人来找的话
So, you take him with you. And when, uhm…
我就让他们找你
Anyone shows up, I tell them that you have it
一定会有人来的
Someone’s gonna be here.
-主人会来找它的 -不 你不明白
– They are going to come for him. – No, you don’t understand.
真的 就…就…
Really, just… just…
我就放它在这一晚
I’m, I’m gonna have to put this in here.
如果没人来领的话
for like the whole night, if nobody comes.
如果没人要 我…我就得把它锁在这
If they are not here, I’ll… I’ll lock him in here.
它今晚是安全了 但…
And he will be safe for the night. But…
明早就必须送动物收♥容♥所♥去
I… All, I can do is take him to the pound in the morning.
你知道今天是周五吗
Today is Friday. You know?
知道要去哪吗…
Know where you went…
带你去我家
meanwhile stay with me.
有温暖的大房♥子 很多朋友 喜欢吧?
In this warm house, plenty of company. Getting it right.
真的吗 真的 你会喜欢的
Yeah? Yeah, you like it.
好了
So.
你就待在这
Now, sit right here.
待这儿 别乱跑 懂吗 来
Sit right there, okay? Yeah, here you go.
过来 别跑 别跑
Come on. Stay, stay.
这里归你了 好了 别跑
It’s yours now, okay. Stay.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
-你回来了 -我回来了
– Hi. – Hi.
-旅程顺利吗 -很顺利
– How’d it go? – It’s great.
太好了 想我了吗
Good. You missed me?
想死我了 你呢
Yeah. Not a bit, you?
没有 就想了你一次
No, think about you once.
我要给你个小惊喜
I have a little surprise.
是吗 我也有个小惊喜
Yeah, well, I have a little surprise for you, too.
来吧 现在正好 赶快
Come on, we have some catching up to do.
是的 赶快 赶快
Yeah, catching up, catch up.
你听见什么声音吗
Did you hear something?
树枝刮窗户的声音
That was a branch against the window.
-好啦 没事的 -帕克
– Okay, okay. It’s all right. – Parker!
-我们说好的 -我知道 我知道
– We had an agreement! – I know, I know…
-还是你忘了 -不 我没忘
– Or did you forget? – No, I didn’t forget.
它在…它在…火车站
Well, It was, it was… He was at the
走失了
train station, he was kind of lost.
卡尔说要送去动物收♥容♥所♥ 我就
Karl’s gonna send ‘im to the pound tomorrow. I thought…
你就把它带回家
You just thought you bring it home
然后说服我养它
and talk me into keeping it.
不 不 我不想养 我没想过养
No, no, I don’t wanna keep him, I don’t.
明天一早
Tomorrow morning I’m getting up and
我就给它找主人 行吗
I’ll find out exactly where it belong. Okay?
我保证会找到
I promise you I will do that.
好了 这是以前路客的东西
Alright, this one is Luke’s stuff.
来吧 进来 待在那
Okay, here you go. In there.
你就待这
There you go.
看啊 有许多好东西
Now look. A lot of good stuff here.
铺上布 保暖
Let’s warm up. You got that.
这个很漂亮
It’s pretty cool.
喜欢这娃娃吗
Like this? Yeah?
以前路客可喜欢了
This was Luke’s favourite.
食水在这里
Look, here’s your water.
有很多话想说 对吧
Some story to tell, huh? Couldn’t you?
好啦 小家伙
Yeah. Okay, buddy.
灯开着比较好
That’s better.
晚安 小家伙
Good night, buddy.
你才是那个该住狗窝的人
Now, you are the one who should be in the dog house.
我保证它不会再咬人了
I promise it won’t bite anyone.
狗狗 狗狗
Puppy, puppy!
狗狗 狗狗 狗狗 看镜头
Hey, puppy, puppy, puppy. Come on.
非常好 好狗狗
That’s good! Aww, good puppy!
爸爸 我喜欢它
Dad, I love him.
它有名字吗
Does he has a name yet?
有啊 就叫”临时客人”
Yes, it does. Temporary guest.
你该留下它 想想这房♥子
You have to keep him. Thought the house
自路客死后显得多空啊
feel so empty since Luke’s been gone.
跟你妈妈说去
Ask your mother.
妈妈
Mom!
什么
Yeah?
你能过来一下吗
Could you come here, please.
看啊 它喜欢你的音乐
Look, he even likes your music.
真的 真不敢相信 这是条好狗
Really? I can’t believe this, this a wonder dog!
我一定得养这条狗
I absolutely have to keep this dog.
不养狗 别鼓励他
No more dogs. Don’t encourage him.
我不会的
I won’t.
你把我卖♥♥了
You sold me.
爸爸 用篮子它会跳出来的 这个吧
Dad, he’s gonna jump out of that, here.
-对 那个好 -放这里
– Oh yeah, that’s great. – Try this.
-我喜欢这个 -更安全
– I love it. – Safer?
你要进去了 小子
You got there, boy?
不错 我喜欢 太棒了
Well, that’s good. I like it. Great!
你昨晚跟麦高在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!