Right now I want you to sit on the floor and put your hands on your head.
不舒服或心脏不好的 可以靠墙
Anybody feels sick, anybody got heart trouble, go ahead and lean against the wall.
给我钥匙 – 什么钥匙
Give me the key. – What key?
跪下 继续跪着
Get down and stay down!
坐下 别动 让伤口流血吧
Sit there. Sit there. Don’t move. Let it bleed.
跪下
Get down!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
低下头
Put your head down.
再看我一次 我会杀了你 – 跪下
Look at me again, I’ll kill you. – Stay down. Down.
把头低下 – 跪下 跪下
Put your head down! – Get down. Get down.
卡萨尔 – 是
Hey, Casals. – Yeah.
你们在调查尼尔·麦考利吗
You guys working a case on a Neil McCauley?
机密线人休·班尼打来电♥话♥ 说什么关于抢劫银行的
This CI, Hugh Benny, called in about a bank they’re looking at or something.
文森特
Vincent.
上午十一点半 远东国家银行
Far East National Bank, 11:30!
在第五街和费古洛街设路障
I want a block at Figueroa and 5th…
往北的花街及第六街也设路障
…and I want a block northbound Flower at 6th.
他们出来了
They’re already coming out.
要在车上捉他们 等他们全上车后再动手
Okay, we’re gonna have to take them in the car. Wait till they are all in.
开枪要俐落 不要伤及无辜
Get clean shots. Watch your background.
警♥察♥ 走开 – 怎么回事
Police! Move! – What’s going on?
走开 蹲下
Move. Move. Get down.
小心
Look out.
快走开 – 洛杉矶警♥察♥局 蹲下
Move it, come on. – L.A.P.D. Get down.
快走开 蹲下
Move it. Down, down, down.
尼尔 我们成功了 对吧
We did it, right, Neil?
快走
Move!
蹲下
Get down.
该死 – 快上车
Fuck. Fuck! – In the car!
快开
Go! Go! Go!
混♥蛋♥ – 快开
Son of a bitch! – Go, go!
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
快起来
Come on. Come on.
快把他带走
Get him out of here.
快蹲下
Get down! Now!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
快走开 蹲下 快走开 快叫他们蹲下
Out of the way! Down! Out of the way! Get them down! Now, now!
不 走开 走开
No, out of the way. Out of the way.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy? Mommy!
亲爱的 过来
Come here, honey.
快过来
Come on, honey.
我抱着你 没事了
I got you. It’s okay now.
南加州今天发生惨剧 银行劫案祸廷大街
Tragedy in a Southland neighborhood today. A bank robbery spilled out into the street.
克劳蒂亚·纽曼在现场 她有最新的消息 克劳蒂亚
Claudia Newman, live on the scene. She has the latest. Claudia?
今天下午 这附近因为抢劫银行未遂而发生恐怖事件
This afternoon, this neighborhood was terrorized by a bank holdup gone wrong.
街上到处都是行人和孩子 以及警方和劫匪
With the streets full of mid-day shoppers and kids, police and armed robbers…
不好意思 酒保 – 等一下 小姐
Excuse me, bartender? – One minute, lady.
抢劫 追逐 最终死亡
robbery, pursuit and, finally, death.
一件银行抢劫案震惊了洛杉矶地区
A Los Angeles neighborhood is shaken by a bank robbery…
最后以凶杀及恐惧告终
…that ended in homicide and terror.
其中一个嫌犯 麦克·切利托 也是四名劫匪之一
One suspect, Michael Cheritto, is one of four men involved in the foiled robbery.
在现场当场死亡 – 小姐 你要喝什么
He died at the scene. – What can I get you, miss?
另外一名重伤不治的嫌犯是唐纳·布里登
Also fatally wounded, suspect Donald Breedan…
小姐
Miss?
当时警方和嫌犯正在激烈交火
during the extensive gunfire between police and suspects.
好了 按住他
All right, hold him. Hold him.
好 好 – 没事
All right. All right. – It’s all right.
情况如何 – 他失血和受惊
So? – Well, he’s got blood loss and shock.
我会给你四分之一粒吗♥啡♥止痛 皮下注射
I’m gonna give you quarter-grain morphine for the pain. Subcutaneous injection.
告诉我状况
Bottom line.
主要是组织受损 那是好事 但他的锁骨骨折
It’s mostly tissue damage, which is good, but his clavicle’s fractured.
可以让他休息一阵子吗 – 六七个小时
Can he rest for a while? – Six, seven hours.
没有更多时间吗 – 只能这样
That’s it? – That’s it.
脱下你的衬衫 – 什么
Take off your shirt. – What?
脱下你的衬衫
Take off your shirt.
这是女儿给我的父亲节礼物
My– Look, my daughter gave it to me for Father’s Day.
我才不管是谁给你的 脱下来
I don’t give a shit who gave it to you. Take it off.
克里斯
Chris. Hey.
克里斯 听我说
Chris, listen to me.
奈特会来接你 带你去他家
Nate’s gonna pick you up. He’s gonna take you to his place.
夏琳在哪里 – 我们得离开这里
Where’s Charlene? – We gotta get out of here.
晚间新闻一直在播报我们
We’re all over the 6:00 news.
我们得离开这里 – 没有她 我就不走
We gotta get out of here. – I’m not going without her.
你考虑一下 我们在奈特家见
Think about that. I will meet you at Nate’s.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我得知道我们的逃走路线是否也一同被泄漏了
I gotta find out if our out got spilled along with every other damn thing.
是谁告密的
Who did it?
谁没参加行动
Who wasn’t there?
崔荷
Trejo.
奈特家见
I’ll see you at Nate’s.
喂 – 你仍想要我吗
Yeah. – Yeah. You still want me?
你马上来这里接我和多明尼克
You come down here right now and you get me. Dominick and me. Okay?
好的 宝贝 我两小时后到 好吗
Okay, baby, okay. I’ll be there in two hours, all right?
好吗 – 好
Okay? – All right.
你真该死 克里斯 你真该死
Goddamn you, Chris. Goddamn you.
你要坐飞机去洛杉矶 – 太棒了
You’re on a plane for Los Angeles. – Great.
你为什么这样做 发生了什么事
Why’d you do it? What happened?
他们逼我的 – 谁
They made me. – Who?
安娜呢
Where’s Anna?
她死了
She’s dead.
麦克和代替你的布里登也死了
So is Michael and Breedan, the guy who stood in for you.
谁做的 是谁做的 – 他们以安娜要挟
Who did it? Who did it? – They had Anna, man.
是谁
Who had her?
韦恩葛罗
Waingro.
韦恩葛罗
Waingro.
他一个人吗
On his own?
他替人工作 – 谁
For someone. – Who?
他替另一个人工作
The other he worked for.

Zant.
凡赞 – 是
Van Zant? – Yeah.
凡赞
Van Zant.
你确定吗 – 凡赞
Are you sure? – Van Zant.
你说出我们会怎样逃走了吗
Did you say anything about how we’re getting out?
应该没有 尼尔 – 快想
I don’t think so, Neil. – Come on.
我不记得 尼尔
I don’t remember, Neil.
我去叫救护车 – 我撑不过去的
I’ll call a medic. – I’m not gonna make it.
我亳无感觉
I can’t feel nothing.
我的安娜死了
My Anna’s gone.
她死了
She’s gone.
别这样扔下我 尼尔 求求你 兄弟
Don’t leave me like this, Neil. Please, holmes.
别这样扔下我
Don’t leave me like this.
喂 – 奈特
Yeah? – Nate.
你用移♥动♥电♥话♥吗 用普通电♥话♥
You on a cellular? Use a hard line.
这是部新电♥话♥
It’s a new one.
他住在恩西诺区山景台
The guy lives on Hillside Terrace, Encino.
10725号♥ – 10725号♥ 好的
10725. – 10725, okay.
克里斯呢 – 他和我一起在我家中
Chris? – He’s with me, at my place.
接下来查出韦恩葛罗在哪里 好吗
Next, Waingro, okay?
你有时间吗
You got the time?
我会抽空的 我要新的逃走路线
I’ll make time, and I need a new out laid on.
你怎么知道旧路线被泄漏了
How do you know it’s blown?
我怎么能保证没有呢
How can I trust it?
好的 我重新安排
Okay, you got it.
保重
Stay healthy.
夏琳·薛哈利斯的情況如何
Charlene Shiherlis.
卓克在威尼斯区有一栋安全屋可以让她藏身
Drucker’s got a safe house in Venice to stash her in.
这里处理完后 开始调查尼尔的逃走方法
Our Neil’s transportation. When we’re done here, get on the phone.
有人正在替他安排

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!