你没集中注意力 你该更警觉一点的
You weren’t paying attention. You should have been more vigilant.
你该去上驾驶课
You should have taken driver’s ed.
那是个孩子 肯定是个孩子
It’s a kid. It has to be a kid.
等我老了 膝盖肯定会不好使
I’m gonna have bad knees when I’m old,
这得感谢波顿·杰尼根
and I’ll have Burton Jernigan to thank.
警♥察♥来了两次 他们不相信那个孩子了
The cops come twice. They don’t believe the kid.
他是自己动手的 不会有其他可能性了
He takes matters into his own hands. It can’t be anything else.
如果是这样也不要轻易冒险
If that’s the case, I say take no chances.
明天 把附近的孩子都打一顿 都收拾了
Tomorrow, whack every kid in the neighborhood. Burn ’em all.
然后去找那辆破遥控车
Then look for that stupid car.
我一直在想那个数字3026
My thoughts keep turning to number 3026.
在遥控那个玩具车的范围内
It’s within the operating radius of the toy car.
就在我进去过的房♥子的视线之内
It’s on the sight lines of all the houses I’ve been in.
-你好 -你拿到导弹芯片了吗
– Hello? – Do you have the missile chip?
-快了 -如果我一天内没拿到芯片 波普雷先生
– We are close. – If I don’t have the chip in 24 hours, Mr. Beaupre,
除了终止任务 我别无选择
I will have no choice but to terminate the mission…
我还会消灭所有参与者
And nullify all the participants.
你听明白了吗
You understand, don’t you?
大家伙 爸爸明晚就要回家了
Guys, dad’s home tomorrow night.
从中午到下午五点
Now, I have my quarterly client
我都要和我的季度客户开会
meeting from noon till 5:00,
所以我要你和莫莉放学后直接回家
so I need you and Molly to come straight home after school…
-和亚历克斯呆着 直到爸爸回家 -不行
– To stay with Alex until dad gets home. – I can’t.
不行 不可能 我有体育课
No way. Impossible. I have gymnastics.
-我要打曲棍球 -要我再说一遍吗
– I have hockey. – Do I need to repeat myself?
我还以为你要让赫斯太太照看亚历克斯
Well, I thought you were putting the bite on Mrs. Hess to watch Alex.
是啊 她比我和斯坦负责多了
Yeah. She’s a lot more responsible than me and Stan.
赫斯太太是备选项
Mrs. Hess is a backup.
除非有紧急情况
Unless there’s an emergency,
我实在不想打给她
I really don’t want to have to call her.
我可以自己在家
I’ll be fine by myself.
好了 就这么定了
Well, there you have it. It’s settled.
亚历克斯 你能把假警报递给我吗
Alex, could you pass me the false alarms?
不好意思 我是说豌豆[音同peace 安宁]
Excuse me. I’m sorry. I meant the peas.

Hello?
你好
Oh, hi. Uh-huh.
对 他因为得了水痘一直在家里
Yeah. He’s been home with the chicken pox. Oh.
-亚历克斯 你认识布拉德利·克洛维斯吗 -认识
– Alex, do you know a Bradley Clovis? – Yeah.
他妈妈打电♥话♥来了 你拿了他的玩具车吗
This is his mother on the phone. Did you take a toy car from him?
不 他是有一辆遥控车
No, he has one of those remote control cars,
不过是街对面的女士送给他的
but he got it from the woman across the street.
成功了
We have it.
亚历克斯 你怎么回事
Alex, what is the matter with you?
你不能挂掉我的电♥话♥
You don’t disconnect one of my calls.
-求你不要和克洛维斯太太讲话 -为什么
– Don’t talk to Mrs. Clovis, please. – Why not?
-她很危险 -危险 亲爱的 你在说什么
– She’s dangerous. – Dangerous? Honey, what are you talking about?
那是骗你的 都是骗你的
It was lies. They’re all lies.
-那不是她 -亲爱的 什么叫那不是她
– It wasn’t her. – Honey, what do you mean it wasn’t her?
学生电♥话♥簿
打回去吧 你会很吃惊的
Call her back. I think you’ll be surprised.
拨号♥中
呼出电♥话♥
Outgoing call.
正在改变电♥话♥线路
线路已改变
Rerouted.
你好 这是克洛维斯家
Hello. Clovises.
你好 很抱歉 我们刚刚
Hi. I beg your pardon. We just–
我很抱歉 我是不是挂了你的电♥话♥ 凯伦
Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disconnect you, Karen?
不 不 是我挂的
No, no. It was me.
我们在重新装♥修♥
We’re– we’re renovating.
电♥话♥线乱七八糟的
The phone lines are a mess.
他们拦截了电♥话♥
They intercepted the phone call.
听着 我不是想指责你儿子
Listen. I didn’t mean to accuse your son.
我确定布拉德利只是把玩具车放错地方了
I’m certain Bradley just misplaced his toy car.
他们不就是这样的吗
Isn’t that the way they are?
丢了点东西 他们马上以为是被偷了
They lose something, they immediately assume it’s been stolen.
小男孩想象力丰富 不是吗
Little boys do have wild imaginations, don’t they?
是啊
Yes, they do.
他们明天要来找我了 多丽斯
They’re gonna come after me tomorrow, Doris.
没人听我的
Nobody will listen.
爸爸妈妈 莫莉和斯坦都不听
Not my parents or Molly or Stan…
警♥察♥不听 空军也不听
Or the police or the air force.
没人听 那我该怎么办
Nobody. So, what do I do?
如果你是说躲起来 那你就错了
If that means hide, you’re wrong.
如果你是说干一架 那你就对了
If that means fight, you’re right.
我成功了他们就会明白的
They’ll understand when I’m done.
他们会知道我说的是实话的
They’ll know I was tellin’ the truth.
我不会哭 不会伤心 不会害怕
I’m not gonna cry or feel sad or scared.
他们是大人 他们也是罪犯
They’re grown-ups, and they’re criminals,
但这里是我的社区 这是我的房♥子
but this is my neighborhood, and this is my house.
不管他们几岁了 不管他们块头多大
And no matter how old they are, no matter how big they are,
他们在这里是赢不了我的
they can’t beat me here.
他们在我家可赢不了我
They can’t beat me at home.
想用饼干堵住我的嘴吗
Ooh, wanna buy a little silence?
要么双倍 要么别想
Double or nothin’.
我们正密切关注一场大暴风雪
We’re watching a major snowstorm…
正南下接近芝加哥地区
That’s bearing down on the Chicagoland area.
从这个气象雷达图可以看出
As you take a look at the latest radar,
雪正在越下越大
you can see the snow’s increasing in intensity.
预报显示将有强降雪
Heavy snow is in the forecast,
建议居民尽量留在室内
and residents are urged to stay indoors if possible.
接近目标 没有危险
Approaching target. All clear.
开始了 多丽斯
Here we go, Doris.
不 停下来
Whoa! No! Stop!
首先释放人♥质♥
First we free the hostages.
开启光纤传输
Switching on the fiber optics.
亚历克斯 帮忙开下门可以吗
Alex, can you get the door, please?
没人开门
No answer.
我们确定目标在家吗
Are we certain target has not left?
在家 不然我们会看到的
Negative. We would have seen that.
重复一遍 房♥里没有动静
I repeat: There is no movement inside.
请求闯入许可
Permission to enter.

No!
爱丽丝
Alice?
回家 回家吧
Hey! Go home. Go home!
好了
All right.
我需要援助 我暴露了
I need assistance. I’m exposed.
原地待命
Maintain your position.
不要 重复 不要引起注意
Do not– I repeat: Do not draw attention to yourself.
去接她 等暴风雪来了我们再行动
Pick her up. We’ll move in after the storm hits.
让大自然帮我们隐藏行踪
We’ll let mother nature cover our tracks.
先生 刚收到空军传来的文件
Sir, this just came in from the air force.
一个叫普鲁伊特的小孩打电♥话♥给芝加哥的征兵办
Some kid named Pruitt called a recruiting office in Chicago.
说他在玩具车里发现了一个电脑芯片
Said he found a computer chip in a toy car.
我们去芝加哥
We’re going to Chicago.
你帮我看天气了吗
Did you watch the weather for me?
是的 没问题 你的大衣在那里
Yep. No problems. Your coat’s over there.
谢谢 我想穿棕色的那件
Oh, thanks. I want to wear my brown one.
等等
Wait!
你先去倒一杯香喷喷热乎乎的咖啡
Why don’t you go fill your commuter cup with yummy hot coffee,
我去帮你拿大衣吧
and I’ll get your coat for you?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, hon.
我帮你做个三明治
I’ll make you a sandwich.
-你的大衣 -谢谢
– Here’s your coat. – Thanks.
宝贝 这周真是太抱歉了
Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry about this week.
总是要来来去去的我也很难受
It breaks my heart to have to come and go like this.
不应该这样的
It shouldn’t be this way.
没关系 不是你的问题 是工作的问题
It’s okay. It’s not you. It’s the times.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, hon.
-你的传呼机带好了吗 -带了
– You have your beeper? – Yep.
很好
Great.
我每半个小时会呼一次
I’ll call every half hour.
我会上网联♥系♥你 一整天都要保持连接

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!