流浪狗之家
Hotel For Dogs
你想吃点儿吗?
You want some?
典当铺
Lucky Pawn
-卖♥♥掉了吗? -27美元
-How’d we do? -$27.
没人会怀疑热塑封装的
Nobody questions shrink wrap.
-你饿吗? -有一点儿 狗肯定饿了
-Are you hungry? -A little bit. The dog probably is a lot.
-干得不错 -你能别老碰我的头发吗?
-Good job. -Can you stop touching my hair?
狗圈被挣脱了
Hey, his collar slipped off.
你一直在这儿等着我们啊
And you waited right here.
真是个好孩子
What a good boy. Yes, you are!
我们也想念你 老兄
Oh, we missed you too, buddy.
希望他能明白为了他 我们付出了多少
I hope he knows what we go through just to feed him.
好了 快吃吧 星期五
All right, here you go, Friday.
我从没见过这么能吃的狗
I’ve never seen a dog eat that much. Ever.
给你
Here you go.
-接得好 -快走 走
-Nice catch. -Go. Go.
我们在家里碰头 星期五
Meet us at home, Friday.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
就是她 就是她敲诈的我
That’s her. She’s the one who ripped me off.
谢天谢地您来了 长官
Thank goodness you’re here, officer.
这个人整天跟踪我
This guy’s been stalking me all day.
吓死我了
And it’s really freaking me out.
好的 谢谢 真的非常感谢
Okay, thanks. I really appreciate it.
要么给你打电♥话♥ 要么我就得填很多表
Either I call you or I have to fill out all the forms.
-向爱丽丝问好 -好的 也向卡洛问好
-Love to Alice. -Yeah. Same to Carol.
中♥央♥警署 管辖区办公室
Central city PD, precinct desk.
稍等 给您转接
Hold on, I’ll transfer you.
把它放下来
Put it down.
邦尼
-Hey. -Hey, Bernie.
别想打招呼了事
Don’t “hey, Bernie” me.
知道吗
You know I have half a mind
我多想把你们俩留在这儿算了
to leave you two here?
你们被释放了 咱们走吧
You’re sprung. Come on, let’s go.
快点儿
Hurry up.
我会在回家路上继续教育你们俩
I’ll do the rest of my yelling while I’m taking you back.
那个人当时是可以起诉你们的
Look, the guy could have pressed charges.
你们卖♥♥给他一个石头 骗了20美元
You sold him a rock in a box for 20 bucks.
很可笑吗?
Oh, that’s funny?
一点儿都不可笑 没什么可笑的
It’s not funny. It’s anything but funny.
如果他们没给我打电♥话♥
What if they’d called Carl and Lois
而是打给了卡尔和露易斯怎么办?
instead of me?
那估计你就得帮我们重新找个人家了
I guess you’d have to find us new foster parents then.
这是你们想要得到的结果吗?
Is that what you’re trying to do?
告诉你们 这是个非常危险的游戏
You guys, that’s a very dangerous game. I’m telling you.
一…
One and…
不对
No.
你知道吗?
You know,
“和声” 这个词是从 “和谐” 衍生出来的
the word “harmonizing” comes from the word “harmony.”
-那又怎么样? -我是说你还是唱低了半度
-So? -So I’m saying you’re still half a step off.
真的吗? 真可笑
Oh, really? well, that’s funny.
因为我的声乐老师 我给他交钱的那位…
Because my vocal instructor, who is a paid vocal instructor,
他都没有听出来 可你却听出来了
Didn’t notice that. But you did.
音调是这样的
Here’s the note.
你们迟到了 而且还打断了我们的排练
You’re late. And you interrupted rehearsal.
非常抱歉 进屋 快点儿
I’m very sorry. Get in there. Hurry up.
宝贝 也许我们应该跳过这首歌♥
Babe, maybe we should skip this one.
开始排练主打歌♥
And just play the hit.
这些歌♥都是主打歌♥ 宝贝
They’re all hits, baby.
你说的对
You’re right.
-邦尼 -卡尔
-Hey, Bernie. -Carl.
你们的饭在盘子里
Your food’s on your trays.
看起来不错哦 不过太遗憾了 我们已经吃过了
Yummy! It’s too bad we already ate.
没关系 那你们明天中午吃
Fine. It’ll be lunch tomorrow.
好 那就让我们解决一下眼前的问题吧
All right, could we just get back to the issue at hand, okay?
我是个好心的女人 对吧?
I’m a kind woman. Okay?
实际上 所有人都问我
In fact, everyone’s always asking,
“露易斯 为什么你这么好心呢?”
“Lois, why are you so kind?”
但是我们都要守规矩 懂吗?
But we have rules. Okay?
我们定点开饭
We serve dinner at a certain time.
这样我们才能够按时吃完饭
So we can finish dinner at a certain time.
这样我们才能够及时把我们的摇滚宣言
So we can drop our rock manifesto on the world
告诉全世界
at a certain time.
闭嘴
Shut up!
好了 但是这样的时刻已经错过了
Okay, but those times have come and gone. So…
他们俩到底去哪儿了?
Oh, where were they?
整件事都是我的错 好吗?
Look, this whole thing is my fault. Okay?
我们玩得太投入了 太开心了
We were just getting caught up and we were having so much fun…
是啊
Whoa. Yeah.
以至于我忘记了时间
…that I just lost track of time.
非常抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry, really. My apologies.
现在 让他们回房♥间去吧
Now, why don’t we just get them to their room.
你们可以继续变你们的魔法了(排练)
And you guys can continue making that magic.
谢谢你帮我们掩饰
Thanks for covering for us.
安迪 安迪 听着
Andi, Andi. Listen!
你们这次不能再搞砸了
You cannot afford to screw this up.
你们来这儿只住了两个月
You’ve only been here two months, okay?
这是三年来给你们换的第五个寄养家庭了
This is your fifth set of foster parents in three years.
约翰逊一家不算数
The Johnsons don’t count.
我们只在那儿待了两个小时
We were there for two hours.
当人们听说
Do you know the reaction I get
我在给一对11岁和16岁的姐弟找养父母时
when I tell people I’m trying to place
你知道他们有什么反应吗?
11 and 16-year-old siblings?
不是什么好反应 明白吗?
It ain’t a good one. Okay?
如果再把这家搞砸了 就没有别家了
You guys mess this up, that’s it.
我已经无能为力了
I don’t have any more favors I can call in.
只能把你们俩分开寄养了
I’m gonna have to place you two separately.
不 我不能让这事发生 邦尼
No! You know I won’t let that happen, Bernie.
我们要住在一起
We stay together.
好吧 那就听话 好吗?
All right, then take a little advice from me, okay?
告诉你们我的一个切身体会
A technique that I’ve learned.
如果有人…
When somebody who I…
我不喜欢的人…
Who I don’t particularly like
跟我说我不想听的话
Is saying something that I don’t want to hear,
我就点点头说 “嗯哼” 百试不爽
I just nod and I go, “mmm-hmm.” It works wonders.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
好了 我跟你们谈完了
Okay, I’m through with you guys.
告诉你们 最好别再让我接到电♥话♥
I’ll tell you what, I better not get any more phone calls.
听人抱怨你们又用砖头什么的搞鬼把戏
About a trick with a brick or a scam with a ham…
好了 谈话很愉快 邦尼
Okay, it was a good talk, Bernie.
非常谢谢你来拜访我们
Thank you very much for stopping by.
你们两个…
What are you guys…
好小伙儿 今天累坏了 是吧?
Good boy. Somebody’s tired today, huh?
我累坏了
I am.
科技奖
Science Fair
星期五
Friday.
-安迪 -怎么了
-Andi. -Yeah.
-星期五♥不♥见了 -什么?
-Friday’s gone. -What?
星期五 快过来 他去哪儿了
Friday, come here. Where’d he go?
天哪 你们俩真是生龙活虎
Good God. You two are just a bundle of energy.
-早上好 -不要吵
-Good morning! -Stop shouting.
声乐老师说受到惊吓对我的嗓音不好
My vocal instructor said getting frightened is bad for my pitch.
你们起这么早干什么?
What are you doing up so early?
-我们只是想… -吃早饭
-Just thought we’d get some… -Breakfast!
好吧 我把食品柜打开了
All right, so, I unlocked the pantry.
你们的麦片在里面 你们知道怎么拿
Your cereal’s in there. You know how to get it.
我不是你们的仆人 明白不?
I’m not your servant. All right?
我有义务一天准备两顿饭 午饭和晚饭
I am obliged to prepare two meals a day, that’s lunch and dinner.
-星期五 -什么?
-Friday! -What?
我是说 “布鲁斯 星期四之后是星期几?”
I said, “Bruce, what is the day after thursday?”
-星期五 -谢谢
-Friday! -Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!