我们今日相聚海之席
将瓦列利安家族的兰娜尔夫人
送入永恒之水 人鱼王的疆域之中
未来的岁月里永得他的庇护
兰娜尔夫人踏上最后的航行
将两个亲生女儿留在岸上
尽管她们的母亲一去不回
但二人将永远姐妹情深
盐在瓦列利安家族的血液中流淌
我们的血浓烈厚重
纯正无瑕
绝不会稀疏零落
我亲爱的侄女
愿你的风如同你的脊背一般刚劲
你的海如同你的灵魂一般静谧
你的网如同你的心灵一般丰盈
我们来自大海
也将隐入大海
看到你父亲没有
Have you seen your father?
你的表妹失去了母亲
Your little cousins have lost their mother.
她们需要人安慰
They could use a kind word.
-我也同样需要安慰 -小杰
– I have an equal claim to sympathy. – Jace.
我们应该去赫伦堡 悼念莱昂诺大人和哈尔温爵士
We should be at Harrenhal, mourning Lord Lyonel and Ser Harwin.
那样不合体统
It would not be appropriate.
瓦列利安家族是我们的亲人 斯壮家族不是
The Velaryons are our kin and the Strongs are not.
看着我 你明白吗
Look at me. Do you understand?
手扶织机
Hand turns loom.
绿色线轴 黑色线轴
Spool of green, spool of black.
龙族后人织就龙族丝线
Dragons of flesh weaving dragons of thread.
手扶织机
Hand turns loom.
-绿色线轴 黑色线轴 -我们没有任何共同点
Spool of green… – We have nothing in common.
-她是我们的姐妹 -那你娶她吧
– She’s our sister. – You marry her then.
我倒是愿意履行职责 如果母亲让我们订婚的话
– I would perform my duty if Mother had only betrothed us.
"如果"
If only.
这样能增强家族势力 保持瓦雷利亚血脉的纯正
It would strengthen the family. Keep our Valyrian blood pure.
她是个白♥痴♥
– She’s an idiot.
她是你未来的王后
– She’s your future queen.
黑色线轴
其实我们有一个相同之处
We actually do have one thing in common.
你我都喜欢长腿美人
We both fancy creatures with very long legs.
丫头 再来一杯
Wench! – Another!
伊耿‥
– Aegon.
龙族后人织就龙族丝线
Dragons of flesh weaving dragons of thread.
陛下 自从我们到这里 莱昂诺斯壮的儿子就一直盯着您
Lyonel Strong’s son’s been staring at you since the moment we arrived, Your Grace.
毫不顾忌
Unabashedly.
克里斯顿爵士 他只是出于骄傲
It is only a look of pride, Ser Criston.
拉里斯现在是新任赫伦堡伯爵
Larys is the new Lord of Harrenhal.
路斯里斯 我的爵位和高♥潮♥城以后都会是你的
Both my seat and High Tide will be yours one day, Lucerys.
当然了 你哥哥会是国王
Your brother will be King, of course.
他会列席无数的会议和典礼
He’ll sit on endless councils and ceremonies
潮汐之主统治大海
but Lord of the Tides rules the sea.
抱歉 但我不想要
Sorry. I don’t want it.
孩子 这是你与生俱来的权利
It’s your birthright, lad.
如果我成为潮头岛伯爵 那就说明大家都死了
If I’m the Lord of Driftmark, it means everyone’s dead.
-请节哀 -谢谢‥
– I’m very sorry… – Thank you. Thank you.
-我的外孙女 -外婆
Grandma…
我不想让母亲离开
I don’t want Mother to be gone.
去找回你的庇护人
Retrieve your patron.
哥哥
Brother.
你两个女儿像是跟她们的母亲 从一个模子里刻出来的
Your girls are the very image of their mother.
这既是慰藉 也引人悲痛 我记得很清楚
A comfort and an anguish as I well remember.
众神有时太过残忍♥
The gods can be cruel.
看起来他们对你尤为残忍♥
It seems they’ve been especially cruel to you.
没错
Yes.
你应该跟我们一起回君临
You should return with us to King’s Landing.
-你该回家了 -潘托斯是我的家
It’s time that you came home. Pentos is my home…
-也是我女儿的家 -戴蒙
and that of my children. Daemon…
我知道我们有过分歧
I know we’ve had our differences
但已经过去了那么多年 随它们去吧
but let them pass with the years.
如果你需要 我可以在朝廷为你安排职位
There’s a place for you in my court if that’s something you should need.
我什么都不需要
I need nothing.
弟弟‥
Brother…
王子 请节哀顺变
I’m sorry for your loss, My Prince.
水蛭不管长到多肥 总想继续饱餐
No matter how fat the leech grows, it always wants for another meal.
-去睡觉 -可是 母亲‥
Go to bed. – But Mother…
快去睡觉
– Go to bed.
我要就寝了 爱玛
I’m going to bed, Aemma.
陛下 要我留下照顾阿莉森王后吗
Shall I see after Queen Alicent, Your Grace?
-不用 哈罗德爵士 -今天你守夜 克里斯顿爵士
No, Ser Harrold. You have the night’s watch, Ser Criston.
总司令
Lord Commander.
哥哥
Brother?
睡觉去
Get to bed.
她想回家的
She wanted to come home
但被他拒绝了
and he denied her.
戴蒙已经尽心尽力了
Daemon did what he thought best.
戴蒙从来只是为自己尽心尽力
Daemon only ever does what is best for Daemon.
兰娜尔需要我们的学士
Laena needed our maesters.
潘托斯的医生 跟我们的学士一样训练有素
The surgeons in Pentos are as well-trained as our maesters.
你因为众神的旨意而去怪罪他人
You are looking to place blame for an act of the gods.
或许神是在蔑视我们
Mayhaps the gods have scorned us…
因为我们永不知足的傲慢
for our insatiable pride.
你本该戴冠称王
The crown was yours
直到大议会的那些笨蛋 从你头上摘掉王冠
until those fools at the Great Council plucked it from your head.
你的夫君想夺回王冠 有那么不堪吗
Is it such a terrible thing for your husband to wish to win it back?
我们今晚还是把这谎言放在一边吧
Tonight of all nights, let us lay aside this falsehood.
驱动你的不是为妻子讨回公道的决心 而是自己的野心
It is not justice for your wife that drives you. It is your own ambition.
对王位的觊觎
‘Tis desire for the throne…
即便不是为了你自己 也是为了你家族的后人
if not for yourself then for the scions of your house.
我早就放弃了称王的念头
I gave up the idea of wearing a crown a generation ago.
一直是你 我的伯爵丈夫 拒绝放弃追求王位
It is you, lord husband, who refuses to abandon this pursuit
即便现在搭上了我们的孩子
even now, at the cost of our children.
如果不追求传承
What is this brief mortal life…
那短暂的人生有何意义
if not the pursuit of legacy?
你的人生目的或许是传承 科利斯
Legacy may be why you live your life, Corlys.
我希望把潮头岛 通过兰娜尔传给贝妮拉
I want Driftmark to pass through Laena’s line to Baela.
真正的瓦列利安血脉
To true Velaryon blood.
趁着所有人都在 现在就宣布
Declare it now while all are gathered here
我们就说是为了纪念兰娜尔
and we will say that is how we will honor Laena’s memory.
废掉我们儿子的继承权吗
And disinherit our son?
他会是王夫
He will be the King Consort.
他的儿子有朝一日会登上铁王座
His son will one day sit the Iron Throne.
本来就有人疑心 那几个孩子的身世 如此一来
You would have me cast an even darker shadow
-这团疑云只会加重 -现在就你我二人 夫君
over those little boys than already exists. We are alone here, husband.
你可以说实话 因为你我都心知肚明
You can speak the plain truth as we both know it.
雷妮拉的孩子不是你的血脉
Rhaenyra’s children are not of your blood
但兰娜尔的孩子是
but Laena’s are.
她们是她的血脉
They are her legacy.
历史从不铭记血脉
History does not remember blood.
只是铭记名字
It remembers names.
兰尼诺多年来 一直焦躁不安 但现在‥
Laenor has been restless for years but now,
他会毫无用处
he will be useless.
或者更糟
Or worse.
我比任何人都清楚 我们的婚姻不过是一场闹剧
I know better than anyone that our marriage is a farce
但我至少会努力做点表面功夫
but I, at least, make the effort to maintain appearances.
你的损失会更重
You have more to lose.
对 自从我父亲将我任命为继承人 这就是我的命运了
Yes, well, that has been my lot since my father named me heir.
我们确实努力过
We did try…
怀上一个孩子
to conceive a child.
我们‥
We
尽全力履行了责任
performed our duty as best we could
但一切都是徒劳
but to no avail.
毫无乐趣而言
There was no joy in it.
我只好在别处寻找
I found that elsewhere.
被人渴望的感觉很好
It felt good to be desired.
我知道哈尔温爵士对你‥
I understand Ser Harwin was quite…
很是忠诚
devoted to you.
没错
Yes, he was.
我也信任他
And I trusted him.
我就该禁止哈尔温爵士回河间地的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!