就必须对他们的神负责
we must answer to their gods.
你们如果接下这份差事 只是以信使的身份过去
If you take this errand, you go as messengers…
不是战士
not as warriors.
绝不可与人打斗
You must take no part in any fighting.
现在就在七神的见证下对我发誓
Swear it to me now under the eyes of the Seven.
我发誓
I swear it.
我发誓
I swear it.
谢谢
Thank you.
比起我 克雷根史塔克 年龄与你们更相仿
Cregan Stark is… close to your age than is mine.
作为男人 我希望你们能找到一些共同的爱好
I would hope, that as men, you can find some common interest.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
风息堡离这里不远
Storm’s End is a short flight from here.
你从你奶奶雷妮丝那里 继承了拜拉席恩家的血脉
You have Baratheon blood from your grandmother, Rhaenys.
还有 巴洛斯大人很爱面子
And… Lord Borros is an eternally proud man.
他一定会很荣幸招待 王国的王子和他的龙
He will be honored to host a prince of the realm… and his dragon.
你应该会受到非常热情的欢迎
I expect you will receive a very warm welcome.
是 母亲‥陛下
Yes, Mother. Your Grace.
去吧
Go to it then.
我是路斯里斯瓦列利安王子
I am Prince Lucerys Velaryon.
我带来了 女王给巴洛斯拜拉席恩的信
I bring a message to Lord Borros from the Queen.
路斯里斯瓦列利安王子
Prince Lucerys Velaryon.
雷妮拉坦格利安公主之子
Son of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen.
巴洛斯大人
Lord Borros…
我为你带来了我母亲‥
I brought you a message from my mother…
女王的信
the Queen.
然而 今天早些时候 国王派来了使臣
Yet earlier this day, I received an envoy from the King.
到底是哪位
Which is it?
国王还是女王
King or Queen?
龙族好像不会治国
The House of the Dragon does not seem to know who rules it.
你母亲要跟我说什么
What’s your mother’s message?
该死的学士呢
Where’s the bloody maester?
提醒我家父曾经立下的誓言
“Remind” me of my father’s oath.
至少伊耿国王给了我好处 用联姻交换我的兵力和封臣
King Aegon at least came with an offer: my swords and banners for a marriage pact.
如果我照你母亲说的做‥
If I do as your mother bids…
你要娶我哪个女儿
which one of my daughters will you wed…
小子
boy?
大人 我已不是自♥由♥身
My lord… I am not free to marry.
我已经定下婚约
I’m already betrothed.
所以你空手而来
So you come with empty hands.
回家去吧 小子
Go home, pup.
告诉你母亲 风息堡公爵不是一条
And tell your mother that the Lord of Storm’s End
她可以呼之即来挥之即去的狗
is not some dog that she can whistle up at need to set against her foes.
大人 我会把你的答复转告女王
I shall take your answer to the Queen, my lord.
等一下
Wait…
斯壮大人
my Lord Strong.
你真以为自己能在王国里乱飞
Did you really think that you could just fly about the realm
妄图不费吹灰之力 就偷走我哥哥的王位吗
trying to steal my brother’s throne at no cost?
我不与你打斗
I will not fight you.
– 我是作为信使来 不是战士 – 打斗算什么
I came as a messenger, not a warrior. A fight would be little challenge.
我不跟你打 而是要你挖出自己的眼珠子
No. I want you to put out your eye.
算是对我的赔偿
As payment for mine.
一颗就够了
One will serve.
我不会让你变成瞎子
I would not blind you.
我打算把它作为礼物献给母亲
Plan to make a gift of it to my mother.
不行
No.
– 那你既是懦夫 又是叛徒 – 你们换个地方吵
Then you are craven as well as a traitor. – Not here.
把你的眼珠子给我 不然我就自己取了 私生子
– Give me your eye or I will take it, bastard!
不许在我的大殿里打架
Not in my hall!
这孩子是作为使者而来
The boy came as an envoy.
不许在我家里动刀子
I’ll not have bloodshed beneath my roof.
马上带路斯里斯王子去找他的龙
Take Prince Lucerys back to his dragon. Now.
集中精神
注意 阿♥拉♥克斯
冷静
听着 服从我的命令
起飞 阿♥拉♥克斯
我看见你了
快 转身
你欠我一笔债
小子
不要 阿♥拉♥克斯
不要 阿♥拉♥克斯 听我的
不要‥
No, no, no, no, no!
不要 瓦格哈尔 不要
No, Vhagar! No!
听我的 瓦格哈尔 不要
Serve me, Vhagar! No!
瓦格哈尔 不要
Vhagar! No! No.
不要
本季终

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!