Before” is not a part of the plan! He’s dying, for god’s sake!
之前可没有过这种情况 他快死了 见鬼的 ”
Let’s put him out of his misery. Don’t do that! Don’t do that!
那就帮他脱离苦海 别 千万别
He’s in agony. I’m waking him up.
他太痛苦了 我唤醒他而已
No, it won’t wake him up.
别 那样唤不醒他
What do you mean, it won’t wake him up? It won’t wake him up.
唤不醒是啥意思 那样唤不醒他
When we die in a dream, we wake up.
在梦中死去 我们就会醒来
Not from this.
这次不行
We’re too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
我们用的镇静剂太强了 那样根本醒不过来
Right. so what happens when we die?
好吧 那我们死了会怎样
Drop into limbo. Are you serious?
坠入迷失域 开什么玩笑
Limbo? Unconstructed dream space.
什么迷失域 原始的梦境
What the hell is down there?
那下面都有什么
Just raw infinite subconscious.
只有无尽的原始潜意识
Nothing is down there,
什么都没有
except for whatever might have been left behind
除非与你分享梦境的某人
by anyone sharing the dream who’s been trapped there before,
曾被困在那里 并在那里留下过什么
Which in our case is just you.
我们这里就只有你去过
But how long could we be stuck there?
我们会被困在那里多久
Not even think about trying to escape until the sedation eases…
在镇静剂消退前 不可能逃得出来
How long?
到底是多久
Decades, it could be infinite, I don’t know.
也许几十年 也许永远 我也不知道
Ask him. he’s the one who’s been there.
问他 就他去过那儿
Let’s just get him upstairs.
先把他抬楼上去再说
Great. Thank you.
好极了 多亏了你啊
So, now we are trapped in Fischer’s mind
我们现在被困在费舍的大脑里
battling his own private army.
和他的私人武装军队搏命
And if we get killed,
要是不小心翘了
we’ll be lost in limbo
就会跌进迷失域
till our brains turn to scrambled egg. hmm?
干等着脑子变成一锅浆糊 是吧
You got first aid?
有急救箱吗
So you knew about these risks. You didn’t tell us?
你知道其中的风险 却没有告诉我们
There wasn’t meant to be any risk.
本来不会有任何风险
I didn’t know we’d be dealing with a load of gunfire.
我怎么知道要面对如此激烈的枪战
You had no right.
你没权利这么做
This is the only way to go three layers deep.
只有这样我们才能深入三层梦境
And you, you knew about this and went along with it?
还有你 你明知危险 为什么不吱声
I trusted him.
我相信他啊
You trusted him? When? When he promised you half his share?
是吗 就因为他答应分你一半钱吗
No, his whole share.
不是 他说全给我
Besides, he said he had done it before.
而且他说他原来干过
You had done it before? What? With Mal?
干过 和茉儿那次吗
Cause that works so good? That has nothing to do with it.
那次什么下场 那次和现在没关系
I did what I had to do to get back to my children.
我只是竭尽所能回到我的孩子身边
So you led us into a war zone with no way out?
那你就带我们走上绝路吗
There’s a way out, alright?
这不是绝路 好吗
We continue on with the job, and we do this as fast as possible,
我们继续按计划行事 速战速决
And we get out using the kick, just like before.
然后靠坠落醒过来 和计划没差
Forget it. If we go any deeper, we just raise the stakes.
歇菜吧 越深入风险越大
I am sitting this one hour on this level, worse?
我就在这层 坐等着醒来 又会怎样
Fischer’s security is surrounding this place
我们说话这会功夫
Fischer’s security is surrounding this place as we speak.
费舍的潜意识卫队就把这里包围了
The ten hours of flight time is a week at this level.
十小时的航线 在这一层就是一星期
That means each and every one of us will be killed, that I can guarantee.
我可以肯定 要是待在这我们全都死定了
We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible.
我们除了速战速决 别无选择
Downwards, is the only way forwards.
往下深入才是唯一的出路
Get ready. You, come on.
准备好 你跟我来
Let’s go shake him up.
我们去震他一下
I’m insured against kidnaping for up to ten million.
我为防绑架投了一千万保险
This should be very simple.
所以简单行事吧
Shut up! It won’t be.
闭嘴 没那么简单
In your father’s office, below the bookshelves, is his personal safe.
你爸办公室的书架下 有个他的私人保险箱
We need the combination. I don’t know any safe.
我们要密码 我不知道有什么保险箱
It doesn’t mean you don’t know the combination. Tell us what it is.
那不代表你不知道密码 快告诉我们
I don’t know.
我真不知道
We have it on good authority you do know.
我们有可靠来源说你知道
Yeah? Who’s this authority?
是吗 是谁
Five hundred dollars this cost. Open inside.
这玩意居然值五百美元 打开看看
Cash, cards, ID, and this.
现金 各种卡 身份证 还有这个
Useful? Maybe.
有用吗 也许吧
You’re on. you’ve got an hour. An hour?
靠你了 给你一小时 就一小时
I was supposed to have all night to crack this.
我本该有整晚时间来对付他
Saito wasn’t supposed to be shot in the chest.
斋藤的胸口本不该中枪子儿
Got one hour to get something useful, please.
一小时 挖出点有用的 拜托
What’s that?
什么声音
Good authority.
可靠来源呗
Uncle Peter.
彼得叔叔
Just… just make them stop. The combination?
先让他们住手 密码是多少
I don’t know it. What does Browning say you do.
我真不知道 那为什么布朗宁说你知道
I don’t know. Just lemme… lemme talk to him,
我不知道 让…让我跟他谈谈
and I’ll find out.
看是怎么回事
You have one hour. Start talking.
给你一小时 谈吧
Are you okey?
你还好吧
Those bastards’ve had me for two days.
这帮杂种已经关了我两天了
They have someone with access to your father’s office.
他们派人潜入了你爸的办公室
And they’re trying to open his safe. Yeah.
试图打开他的保险箱 我知道
They thought I’d know the combination, but I don’t know it.
他们觉得我知道密码 但我不知道
Yeah, well, neither do I. so… What?
是啊 我也不知 所以… 什么
Maurice told me that when he passed,
莫里斯告诉我 在他死后
you are the only one to be able to open it.
只有你能打开它
No, he never… he never gave me any combination.
没有…他从没告诉过我什么密码
Maybe he did, I mean,
也许他说过 我是说
maybe you just didn’t know it was a combination.
也许你只是不知道那是密码
Well, what then? I don’t know.
那会是什么 我不知道
Some meaningful combination of numbers based on your…
你和莫里斯的一些共同经历中
your experiences with Maurice.
那些有意义的数字组合
We didn’t have very many, um… meaningful experiences together.
我们没什么…有意义的共同经历
Perhaps, after your mother died.
或许 在你妈妈去世后
After my mother died, you know what he told me?
我妈去世后 你知道他跟我说什么吗
Robert, there’s really nothing to be said.”
“罗伯特 我跟你真没什么好说的” ”
Oh, he was bad with emotions.
别较真 他不善表达情感
I was eleven, uncle peter.
我当时才十一岁啊 彼得叔叔
How’s he doing? He’s in a lot of pain.
他怎么样 疼得不行
When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
等我们到下面几层 疼痛感就会减弱
And if he dies? The worst case scenario?
他要是死了呢 最坏的情况吗
When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.
他醒来后 会完全迷失了神智
Cobb, I’ll still honor the arrangement.
柯布 我仍会履行我们的协议
I appreciate that, Saito. But..
我很感激 斋藤 但…
When you wake up, you won’t even remember that we had an arrangement.
你醒来后 不会记得我们曾有过协议
Limbo’s gonna become your reality.
你会将迷失域当做现实
You’re gonna be lost down there so
你会迷失在里面
long that you’re gonna become an old man.
直到变成一个老人
Filled with regret. Waiting to die alone?
心中充满悔恨 孤零零地等死
No, I’ll come back. and we’ll be young men, together again.
不 我会回来 我们会一起重回年轻
Breathe.
深呼吸
These people are gonna kill us here,
如果我们不交出密码
if we don’t give them the combination.
这伙人会马上杀了我们
They just want a ransom. I heard them.
他们不过是想要钱 我听到他们说了
They’re gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river.
他们会把我们打晕了塞进货车 再开进河里去
Alright, what is it in the safe?
好吧 那保险箱里到底有什么
Something for you.
是给你的东西
Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.
莫里斯总说 那是他留给你最珍贵的礼物
A will. Maurice’s will is with Port and Dunn.
一份遗嘱 莫里斯的遗嘱已经交给了律师
That’s an alternate.
这份是候补遗嘱
This would supersede the other, if you want it to.
如果你愿意 完全可以推翻前一份
It splits up the component businesses of Fischer Morrow,
这份遗嘱是要解散费舍明日能源集团
and it’d be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
这么一来 费舍帝国将土崩瓦解
Destroy my whole inheritance?
不留给我一丝一毫吗
Why would he suggest such a thing? I just don’t know.
他为什么要我这么做 我也不知道
He loved you, Robert, in his own way.
他爱你 罗伯特 以他独特的方式
In his own way?
他独特的方式吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!