How’s the boat?
船怎么样?
Water’s still too cold.
水还太凉。
You don’t get in the water. That’s the point of the boat.
你又不用下水。船的功能就是这。
Hmm. How’s my account?
嗯。我的账户怎么样?
Speaking of cold…
也是有点凉凉。
2% gains,
2%收益。
which doesn’t sound like much, because it isn’t.
听起来不多,实际就是不多。
Look, you gotta be more aggressive.
听着,你需要激进一点。
If you let me put that in stocks, I could probably get you 10%.
要是让我帮你投进股市,回报会有10%,
That would double your money in only…
这样让资本翻倍,就只要。。。
7.27 years.
7.27 年。
Literally the only time I was going to get to use that today.
计算器还得算老半天呢。
Nope.
不投。
This is all we’ve got.
这是我们的家底。
And I’m not about to gamble with it.
不可以拿去赌。
It’s not gambling. It seems like a risk, but the market…
不是赌博,虽然有风险,但是市场。。。
Yeah, well, if you could lose it, it’s gambling.
好啦,只要有损失风险,那就是赌。
I’ll call you in a month for my next appointment.
下个月我还会电♥话♥预约。
Don’t need an appointment.Okay.
不用预约,好吧?
Take out the boat.
把船开出去遛遛。
– I may just do that.
说不定真会去。
Oh!
噢!
No.
不会吧。
Holy cow!
我去!
– Hey, Jer.
嗨,杰
– What’s a roll down?- It’s when the jackpot hits two million
什么是下滚?是说如果奖金池达到两百万,
and nobody gets six numbers.
同时没有六个数字全中的,
Then the whole jackpot rolls down
奖金池就下滚到
to the people who got three or four…
中了三个四个数的票上。
Whatever.
类似这样的。
Just better odds.
总之是更多机会。
Good luck. Yeah.Thanks.
祝你好运。好,谢谢。
– Better odds.
更多机会。
馅饼彩票
Can that be right?
会不会呢?
All right.
好吧。
It’s not gambling.
这不是赌博。
The lottery?Yup. There’s a way to win every time.
彩票?对,有办法每次都赚钱。
Are you having a stroke?
你脑梗了?
There’s a loophole
它有个漏洞,
they didn’t see, and it’s right here in the math.
系统漏洞,数学可以算出来。
Now, on a typical drawing,
你看,一次典型的摇号♥,
you’d have a one in 54 chance of hitting three out of six numbers,
会有1/54的机会在六个数字里中三个。
and a one in 1,500 chance of hitting four.
1/1500机会中四个。
Odds are you’ll lose every time.
所以每次你都会赔钱。
Not every time.
不是每次。
I won a free ticket last week, which lost.
上周我中了再来一张,后面就没了。
But on the roll down weeks,
但上次摇号♥结果,
the payouts to the lower numbers
低位票的奖金下滚
increases above the amount that you would pay to play.
超过了购买♥♥彩票的金额
So, the math is in your favor.
所以概率对你有利,
And they missed it.
他们忽略了这个漏洞。
– I don’t know what this says.
我看不懂,
Looks like the numbers a crazy man drew on his cell wall.
像疯子在病房♥里画的天书。
It means that on the roll down weeks,
这表示在有下滚的时候,
you’re guaranteed to win.
你保证能赢。
That can’t be true.
不可能吧。
Why not?Because it’s the lottery, Jerry.
为啥不可能?这是彩票啊,杰瑞。
There’s a building of people in Detroit
底特律那边整栋写♥字♥楼♥里的人,
whose job it is to know how the numbers work. And they do.
整天算计这个。他们算得出。
I cannot believe you are my accountant.
我居然找你做会计。
Part-time accountant.
兼♥职♥会计。
Full-time online travel agent.
全职线上旅行定制师。
Hey, Mindy.
嗨,明迪
Hey, Jerry. Making a deposit?
嗨,杰瑞。存款?
Uh, no… I…
唔,不是
I’d like to withdraw $2,000.
我要取2000
Yep.

So, how are your feet?
对了,你的脚好点没?
Been better.
好了点,
Rolling the tennis ball helped,
踩网球的确有效。
until my manager tripped on it and threw it into the street.
然后老板有天踩到它,又把它踢飞了。
I can bring you another one.
我可以再给你拿一个。
They come in threes.Thanks.
它们是三个一包卖♥♥的。谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
I’ll be back in a couple of days with a deposit.
几天后我会再来存钱。
Okay.
好。
Oh.
哦,
Probably be 20% more than this.
也许比这个多20%
Give or take.
~左右
See you then.Okay.
回头见。好。
– Thank you.
谢谢。
– Okay. Have a good day.
好。开心顺利~
Two thousand WinFall tickets.
两千馅饼彩票。
Two thousand?
两千?
Yes, ma’am.
是,夫人。
Good evening, folks, and welcome to this week’s WinFall lottery roll down.
晚上好,朋友们。本期馅饼彩票又有下滚了。
Grab your tickets, have a seat and let’s get right to it.
掏出你的彩票,坐稳了,我们马上开奖
The first lucky number is six.
第一个幸运数字是6
The second number…
第二个幸运数字是。。。
Twenty-three.
You okay?Oh, yeah. Never better.
你没事吧?- 嗯,好着呢。
– Forty-three.So, how’d it go with the boat?
43。你的船怎么样了?
Oh, uh…
哦,呃。。。
They said they can fix the motor, but it’s not for me.
说是马达可以修。不过我玩不来它。
I mean, we’re supposed to be doing stuff together anyway, right?
亲,我的意思是,我们得找个事情一起做,对吧。
– Thirty-one.
You want to watch a movie?- The next winning number is…
想不想看电影?
Oh… No, I didn’t mean right now.- Ten.
哦,不是说现在,我是说。。。
Well, so, when? – Well, I don’t know.
好啊,几时?- 呃,没想好。。。
I’m watching a program.
我在看一个节目。
You’re watching this?
就这个?
No.
不是。
Forty-three, 31, 10, and 32.
43, 31, 10, 还有 32.
And we hope you’re a winner.
希望你这次中奖。
One…
That’s one’s four.
这就是14.
Twenty-one, 28.
21,28
Sixteen.
损失327
Problem is, nobody knows about this town.
问题是,没有人知道我们镇。
Evart should start selling houses for a dollar, like they do in Tuscany.
伊瓦镇应该把房♥子标价一美元,像人家托斯卡纳一样。
Lure people here.
吸引人过来。
We can live in Tuscany for a dollar?
一美元可以住托斯卡纳?
Well, a Euro.
好吧,一欧元。
– That’s a dollar.
那就是一美元。
– No, a little more than that.
不是,要多一点。
Jerry, how much is a Euro?
杰瑞,一欧元是多少?
Jerry.
杰瑞,
Oh.
哦,
Sorry.
抱歉。
Mmm.
嗯,
Full house.
三带二。
We’re playing gin.
我们玩的是拱猪。
Oh.
哦。
– Thank you so much.- All right. Well, goodnight.
谢谢。没事,晚安。
– Goodnight.- Take care.
晚安。慢走。
Have a good walk home.- Okay.
路上当心。好。
– Gin, or poker, or cribbage,
拱猪,德扑,斗地主,
I get confused by them all.- You don’t care. You don’t care.
我都搞混了。-你就没上心,没上心。
Scrabble. Scrabblenext.
斗地主,下次斗地主。
All right, night.
好啊,晚安。
You’re going to have to tell me what’s going on.
你给说实话,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!