Home 冒险电影 侏罗纪世界

侏罗纪世界

0
侏罗纪世界

Your safety is our main concern.
在隐形屏障系统之内
Which is why you’re behind our invisible barrier system…
便可以免受双冠龙毒液等伤害
which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus venom.
一滴毒液便能全身麻痹 千万小心
One drop of this can paralyze you, so watch out.
这是真的吗 是吗
Is this real? It is?
为了进一步周全地保护您
And for added protection,
每个球舱都使用了氮氧化铝外壳
each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass.
坚固无比 可以抵挡点50口径的子弹射击
So tough, it can stop a .50-caliber bullet.
回转球将始终让您与地面保持垂直
The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times…
它们都在哪
Where are they?
所以完全不用担心
So you’ve got nothing to worry about.
老天
Oh, man.
由于技术障碍 所有展厅现已关闭
Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed.
请结束游览 返回服务中心
Please disembark all rides and return to the resort.
没事 我们可以再待几分钟的
Come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes.
但他们说停运了
But they said it was closed.
克莱尔小姨给了我们特别腕带 是吧
Aunt Claire gave us special wristbands, right?
贵宾服务 哥们儿
VIP, dude.
走吧 肯定很好玩的
Come on. It’ll be fun.
-喂 -扎拉
– Hello? – Zara.
你马上带孩子们回宾馆
I need you to bring the boys back to the hotel right away.
我不知道 我一直在找他们
I don’t know… I’ve been looking everywhere for them.
慢点 我听不清
Slow down. I can’t hear you.
扎克和格雷 他们跑掉了
Zach and Gray, they’ve run off.
他们什么
They what?
你好 克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
扎克 感谢上帝 格雷在你身边吗
Zach, thank God. Is Gray with you?
我听不清你的话 我们在仓鼠球里
I can’t really hear you. We’re in the hamster ball.
好的 扎克 听我说
Okay. Zach, listen to me.
我需要你
I need you to…

Hello?
-喂 -扎克
– Hello? – Zach?
山谷里还有没回来的回转球吗
Are there any Gyrospheres left in the Valley?
没有 点了一遍的 我就是干这个的
No, they’re all accounted for. It’s my job.
怎么
What?
还有一个在外面
There’s one in the field.
派队管♥理♥员♥接他们回来
Send a team of rangers, bring them in.
保安 山谷那里需要搜索营救
Security, we need a search and rescue in the Valley.
得等一会 我们现在忙得不可开交
It’s gonna be a while. We’ve got our hands full out here.
不不不 有两位客人失踪了
No, no, no. There are two guests missing!
现在这事是重中之重
You need to make this your top priority!
-赶紧照办 伙计 -很多客人都失踪了
– Just do it, man. – There’s a lot of guests missing.
我们在尽力解决
We’re doing the best we can.
好吧 那我自己去找
Okay. Fine. I’ll do it myself.
都这个时候了你真觉得
Hey, do you think I’m the
我才是你最需要担心的吗
one you need to be worried about right now?
滚开
Back off!
这里出了什么事
What happened here?
哥们
Dude.
偏僻小道
Off-road.
但他们说让我们回去
But they told us to go back.
我只是担心你
I’m just worried you’re not
没在侏罗纪世界玩的尽兴
getting the full Jurassic World experience.
克莱尔
Claire!
-我需要你 -什么事
– I need you. – Okay.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我的侄子们 他们在山谷里
My nephews, they’re out in the Valley.
求你 如果他们出了事
Please, if anything happens to them…
多大了
How old?
哥哥大概是上高中的年纪 弟弟是
The older one, he’s high school age. The younger one, he’s…
-要小几岁 -你都不知道自己侄子多大吗
– He’s a few years… – You don’t know how old your nephews are?
不 不 坏主意 坏主意
No, no. Bad idea, bad idea.
-绝对好主意 -不行 我们会被抓起来
– Great idea. – No! We’re gonna get arrested.
他们会给我们剃头
They’ll shave our heads,
我们就得在卫生间里做根啤酒
and we’re gonna have to make root beer in the toilet.
你胡说八道什么呢
What are you talking about?
那里
There.
看吧 我跟你说了
You see? I told you.
不用谢 可以独家近距离观赏
You’re welcome. Up close and personal…
四只恐龙
with four dinosauruses.
背甲龙
Ankylosaurus.
我们不该来这儿 而且有五只恐龙
We shouldn’t be here. And there’s five dinosaurs.
你不是很天才吗 看
Aren’t you supposed to be a genius or something? Look.
一 二 三
One, two, three…

four.

Five.
-快走 走走走 -该死
– Go, go, go! – Shit!
坚持住 哥们
Hold it together, man!
快开 快开 快
Drive! Drive! Go!
我们在里面很安全 对吧
We’re safe in here, right?
没错 绝对安全
Yeah. They’re totally safe.
快点啊
Come on.
接电♥话♥接电♥话♥接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
扎克
Zach.
就快够到了
I almost got it.
-扎克 -哎
– Zach? – Yeah?
看 怎么了
Look. What?
跑 快跑
Go! Go!
-我们得跳下去 -我不敢
– We’re gonna have to jump. – I can’t.
准备好 一 二 快
Are you ready? One, two… Come on!
你跳下来了
You jumped.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
没事了
It’s all right.
没事了 姑娘
All right, girl.
好了
Okay.
没事没事
Okay, okay, okay.
没事了 没事了
You’re okay. Okay.
它没有吃掉它们
It didn’t eat them.
杀戮对它只是娱乐
It’s killing for sport.
全体待命 随时出发
Units on standby, ready for go.
很好 先别急着直播
Good. Hold off on that live feed.
现在形势在恶化
We’ve got an evolving situation here.
他们同意你的提案了吗
Did they give you the green light yet?
很快就会了
They will.
欧文 这边出事了
Owen, we have a situation here.
你好 我是吉米·法♥伦♥
Hey, there. I’m Jimmy Fallon.
欢迎登上回转球
Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere,
这是一台依靠科技实现的神奇机器
an amazing machine made possible by science.
你好 您的安全是我们的第一要务
Hey, there. Your safety is our main concern.
请放松 享受本次旅程
Now just relax and enjoy the ride.
不不不 不要
No, no, no. No.
他们逃出去了
They made it out.
天哪 他们跳下去了
Oh, my God, they jumped.
挺勇敢
Brave kids.
扎克 格雷
Zach! Gray!
我可不是你训的恐龙
Hey, I am not one of your damn animals.
听着 孩子们现在没事
Listen, those kids are still alive…
但你要继续这么叫我们可不一定能没事
but you and I will not be if you continue to scream like that.
那你能追寻他们的气味
So, you can pick up their scent,
是吧 或者追踪脚印什么的
can’t you? Track their footprints?
我以前是海军 又不是土著
I was with the Navy, not the Navajo.
那我们怎么办 你说怎么办
So then what should we do? What do you suggest we do?
你回去 我去找他们
You get back. I’ll find them.
不行 咱俩一起找
No, we’ll find them.
你在这儿最多能活两分钟
You’ll last two minutes in there.
穿着这鞋估计更坚持不了多久
Less, in those ridiculous shoes.
你这什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是我准备好了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Previous article 谍影重重5
Next article 火星救援
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。