Are you nervous?
有一点 – 为什么
A little. – Why?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我根本就碰不到你 你怎么还会紧张
How can you be nervous when I can’t even touch you?
我紧张是因为你可以碰到我
I think I’m more nervous because you can’t touch me.
为什么
Why?
记得你在医院摸过我的手吗
You know in the hospital when you touched my hand?
我感觉到了
I felt it.
我的灵魂感觉到了
I mean, my spirit felt it.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know how.
我想你的确可以摸到我
But I think if you could ever really touch me…
我会不会就这样醒来
…I might wake up from all of this.
我能感觉到一点
I can almost feel that.
我也是
Me too.
我想我知道 我没有完成的心愿是什么
I think I know what my unfinished business is.
是什么
What?
是你
You.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白 – 我就在这里
Elizabeth?! – I’m right here.
太好了 我以为你走了
Oh, good, good. I thought you were gone.
我突然想到我应该做什么了
Suddenly I know what I’m supposed to do,
这次我可以为你做一些事
because this time I can do something.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当我们第一次见面时 我总是说你死了
Lizzie, when we first met, I kept saying that you were dead.
但是死的其实是我 你把我救了回来
But it was me that was dead, and you brought me back.
你救了我
You saved me.
现在该轮到我来救你了
And now it’s my turn to save you.
怎么救
How?
我会去偷你的身体
I’m gonna steal your body.
大卫
David.
大卫 你到底在想什么 你不能这么做
David. David, what are you thinking? You can’t do this!
为什么不能 – 因为你会进监狱
Why can’t I? – Because you’ll go to jail.
那又怎样 如果你发生了意外 你认为我会关心自己呆在哪吗
So? If something happens to you, you think I care where I’ll be?
至少这样可以 给我们争取多一些时间
At least this’ll buy us a little more time.
以你所了解的信息 你根本无法完成
The things you’d have to know to even start to pull this off…
但是你了解.你会告诉我的
You know them. You’ll talk me through it.
好的 你需要一辆厢型车
OK, you’re gonna need a van.
还有一个没有道德的人
And somebody with no morals.
我们要去搬什么 – 医疗物资
What are we movin’ again? – Medical supplies.
你没有告诉他 你必须告诉他
You didn’t tell him? You have to.
我觉得这个人看上去很面熟
You know, he looks really familiar to me.
你在酒吧见过他 – 在酒吧见过谁
You saw him at the bar. – Saw who at the bar?
没什么 转弯了
No one, never mind. Here we go!
我们为什么要 很快搬走那个东西
OK, and we’re in such a hurry to move this stuff because why?
医院的病床今天大甩买♥♥ 我总是想要一张
There’s a one-day sale on hospital beds. I always wanted one.
太好了 你会变成 一个赖床的土豆
Oh, great. Now you’re gonna become a bed potato.
你一定要告诉他 – 时机还没到
You’ve gotta tell this poor guy. – Not yet.
什么时机还没到 – 我们还没有到医院
Not yet what? – We’re not there yet.
好了 大卫 和我说实话
OK, Dave, be honest with me.
你幻想中的朋友是不是也来了
Has your imaginary friend come out to play?
好的 拿一辆推车
OK, grab a cart.
你需要血压计
You need a blood pressure cuff
便携型生命迹象监视器 就是那个黄色的
and a portable ventilator, right there, that yellow thing.
大卫 你到底在干什么 这可不像大甩买♥♥
Dave, what the hell are you doing? This isn’t a sale, man!
好的 我知道你不会相信我说的
All right. I knew you wouldn’t come if I told you.
我一定要听 – 我幻想中的朋友 并不是我的幻想
Do I really want to hear this? – My imaginary friend is not imaginary.
她是一个在楼上病房♥里 昏迷的女孩的灵魂
She is the spirit of a girl in a coma upstairs
他们马上就要 停止她的维生系统了
who they’re about to take off life support.
我们必须把她的身体 移到一个安全的地方
We’ve got to get her someplace safe.
真的吗 – 是真的
Really? – Really.
我要你早点告诉他 – 他不会相信我的
You should’ve told him. – He wouldn’t have believed me.
他现在相信你了吗 – 我不得不把他弄到医院才行
Does he believe you now? – I had to get him into the hospital!
大卫 我带你到楼上的精神科 那里有人可以帮助你
Let me take you to the psych ward. There are people who can help!
已经没有时间了 现在是11点半 再过半个小时 她就要死了
No time. It’s 11:30 right now. She’s gonna be dead in half an hour!
告诉他我知道 他很难接受这一切
Tell him I know this is a stretch.
伊丽莎白就站在你身后
Elizabeth is standing right behind you right now.
她说她知道你很难接受这一切
She knows what a stretch this is for you.
如果你朋友真的站在我身后
If your friend’s really behind me,
问她我的手在做什么 石头 剪子 还是布
ask her what I’m doing: Rock, paper or scissors?
石头 – 石头
Rock. – Rock.
剪子 – 剪子
Scissors. – Scissors.
布 – 布
Paper. – Paper.
又是石头 – 又是石头
Rock again. – Rock again.
他在向我伸中指 – 你竟向她伸中指
He’s flipping me off. – Are you flipping her off?
你竟向她伸中指
You’re flipping her off! – How?
好的 好的 有些人在精神失常的时候
OK. OK, sometimes people with emotional
可能会有通灵的功能
and mental disturbances can have psychic moments.
即使她是真的存在
But even if she was real,
你知道你在为这个女人 冒多大风险吗
do you know what you’re risking for this woman?
是的 – 为什么
Yes! – Why?
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我真的爱你
I do, I love you.
从来没有人 向我说过这句话
No one’s ever said that to me before.
大卫 – 什么
David? – What?
对他说谢谢 – 杰克 我很感谢你
Tell him thank you. – We’re really grateful, Jack.
我不是为你才这么做的
I’m not doin’ it for you.
那么你是为什么
Then why are you doing it?
相信我 有一天我需要 有人帮我搬尸体
Because someday, trust me, I’m gonna need help movin’ a body.
当那天到来时 我不想听你说任何废话
When that day comes, I don’t wanna hear any shit from you.
好了 快把我搬到另一张床上
OK, get me on the gurney, quick.
上帝啊 大卫
Oh, my God. David.
我知道她很漂亮 对吧
I know. She’s pretty, right?
我很高兴你这么说 但是我们该走了
That’s really sweet, but we’ve gotta go.
我不是说那个 这是她
No, that’s not it. This is her.
就是她 她就是 我要给你介绍的女朋友
This is the woman I set you up with, the woman you stood up that night!
你那晚本来要和她约会的 我要和伊丽莎白见面
I was gonna meet Elizabeth?
因为出了车祸 她也没见到你
And she didn’t make it either, because she had an accident.
是你
It was you.
是这样吗 是因为这样吗
Is that it? Is that why?
我应该和你见面
I was supposed to meet you.
你是怎么认识她的
How did you know her?
我认识她姐姐艾比 我以前和她约会过
I’m friends with her sister. We went out.
我就说我以前见过你 你是J.J – 杰克是J.J
I knew I’d seen him. That’s J. J! – Jack is J. J?
是的 大学毕业后 没有人再叫我J.J了
What did you? No one’s called me J.J. Since college.
他变老了 还胡子拉碴 不过是他没错
He’s older and hairier, but it’s him.
是他和艾比 在艾比的婚礼上接吻的
The one who tongued Abby at the wedding?
你是怎么知道的 没有人知道这件事 – 伊丽莎白告诉我的
How the hell did you know that? – It’s Elizabeth.
老天 她的确在这里 是不是 – 我已经告诉过你了
Oh, my God. She really is here. – I told you!
赶快把她搬走 我可不想让他们杀了艾比的妹妹
Get her on the gurney! I don’t want them killing Abby’s sister! Come on.
你们手脚轻一点
OK. Be really gentle.
是的
Yeah.
我已经到这了
I’m here already.
那是布雷特 – 他早到了15分钟
That’s Brett. – He’s 15 minutes early!
我们在她姐姐来之前准备好 – 我想他要进来了
Soon as the sister shows, we’re ready. – He’s comin’ in.
好的
That’s OK. All right.
大卫你要小心 他很聪明 – 布雷特医生吗
Careful, he’s smart. His name is… – Dr. Rushton?
是的 – 你好 我是大卫 爱波特
Yeah. – Well, hi, David Abbott.
我们只是拖延一些时间 告诉他你是一个医生
Buy some time. Tell him you’re a doctor.
我是一个医生
I’m a doctor.
你是来自派克医学院的特别顾问
You’re a special consultant from PAC Medical.
我是来自派克医学院的特别顾问
I’m a special consultant from PAC Medical.
沃尔什医生让你来做最终检查 – 沃尔什医生让我来做最终检查
Dr. Walsh sent me down for a final evaluation.
我没有接到过任何指示
I had no verbal or written instructions to that end.
告诉他我们找到了一些新的证据…
There’s new evidence to support that full…
她有可能恢复正常 我们需要再做一些测试
Functionality can be restored. We need to run some tests.
"我们"是谁
Who’s we?
告诉他你的医疗小组就在楼下
Tell him your team is downstairs.
我的小组就在楼下 沃尔什医生已经签字同意
My team is downstairs with a signed order from Dr. Walsh.
你成功了 – 这是我第一次遇到这种事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!