我不该讨论它
and I’m not supposed to discuss it.
什么都不能告诉我们吗
Can’t you tell us anything?
比利 你听见亚伦说的了 应该要保持秘密的
Billy, you heard what Aaron said. It’s supposed to be secret.
我相信他宁可我们 不透露只字片语给任何人知道
I’m sure he prefer we didn’t breathe a word of it to anyone.
对不对
Isn’t that right, Aaron?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
-我知道你拿了 我看见了 马上交出来 -我没拿苹果
-I know you took it. I seen ya. Hand it over! -I don’t have no apples!
我知道你拿了
I know you took it! Now gimme that apple!
还来 还来 还来
Give it here! Give it here!
-你没拿苹果 -没
-You ain’t got no apple, huh? -No!
让我告诉你一件事 这是我的街道
Let me tell you something. This is my street.
我的角落 我无事不晓
This is my corner. I know everything that goes on.
再被我逮到一次你偷苹果
I catch you kiping apples one more time…
我就把苹果塞进你的鸡屁♥股♥里 现在快滚 滚啊
I’m gonna run your little chicken ass in! Now get out of here! Beat it!
快点
Slow down!
那里面是什么
What you got in there?
金丝雀
A canary.
-我以为你已经有一只了 -是的
-Thought you already had a canary. -Yeah, I do.
我有只公的 这只是母的
A male one. This is a female.
我要繁殖金丝雀 有很大的赚头
I’m gonna breed canaries. There’s big money in canaries.
I don’t know where you get all that vitality
-嗨 -嗨 艾拉
-Hi. -Hi, Ella.
-你拿着什么 -金丝雀
-What have you got? -A canary.
我以为你已经有一只了
I thought you already had a canary.
没错 但这只是母的 我要繁殖金丝雀
I do, but this one’s a female. I’m gonna breed canaries.
我们曾养过金丝雀
We had a canary once.
金丝雀有点神经质 你不觉得吗
Canaries are kinda nervous, don’t you think?
我想我宁可养猫
I think I’d rather have a cat.
我会替它取名为史蒂芬妮
I’d name her Stephanie.
-你要帮你的鸟取什么名字 -我必须 把它放进笼子里了
-What are you gonna name your bird? -I have to… go put her in her cage.
好的 等会见
Oh, okay. Uh, see you later?
好 没问题
Yeah, okay. Sure.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hello.
-你拿着什么 -比利汤普森送给我一只金丝雀
-What have you got there? -Billy Thompson gave me a canary.
-亚伦 我们已经有一只了 -我知道我们有一只了
-Aaron, we already have a canary. -I know we already have a canary.
这只是母的
This is a female.
宠物店的法雷先生说 每只雏鸟他会付3美元
Mr. Farley at the pet store said he’d give three dollars apiece for babies.
天啊 3美元 你确定
My goodness… three dollars. Are you sure?
是的 比利说
Yep. And Billy said…
平均母鸟一次下约四颗蛋
the average female lays about four eggs…
所以就是12美元
so that’s $12.
就可以带沙利文回家
We can bring Sullivan home.
那样就太好了
That would be wonderful.
-爸在哪里 -出门卖♥♥蜡烛了
-Where’s Dad? -Out selling candles.
没人会买♥♥那些蜡烛的
Nobody’s gonna buy those candles.
他为何不卖♥♥些有用的东西
You can’t even light ’em. Why can’t he sell something useful?
他在尽力去做了
He’s doing the best he can.
-莱斯特有来过 -大概吧
-Lester was here? -I suppose so.
从门缝塞进来的
It was slipped under the door.
Missing the thrills of nights that we’ve known
Can’t we talk it over before it’s over
Before you whisper good-bye forever -Hey
嘿 你头上非得戴那个丑东西吗
Must you wear that filthy thing on your head?
妈 是帽子呀
Ma, it’s a hat.
帽子是戴头上的
You wear it on your head.
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doin’?
你懂高尔夫吗
You know anything about golf, eh?
不太懂
Not really.
可恶
Shit.
沙利文被送去跟我叔叔一块住了
Sullivan got sent away to live with my uncle.
至少你还有弟弟可以送
At least you got a brother to get sent.
打高尔夫球不是要花很多钱吗
Doesn’t it cost a lot of money to play?
不是要你打 是要你当球僮
You’re not gonna play, brain. You’re gonna caddy.
我跟球僮长很熟
I’m in good with the caddy master.
头一两次你得分摊费用
Thing is, first couple of times, you gotta split your fee with him.
-仍有50美分可以让你开始 -50美分对我很有用
-It’s still 50 cents to get you started. -I could use 50 cents.
是的 你和所有的密苏里州人
Yep, you and all of Missouri.
-你认得任何球杆吗 -我认得这推杆
-You know any of the clubs? -Uh, I know the putter.
厉害 好了 简单
Stupendous. All right, it’s easy.
你有木杆 1号♥木杆 2号♥木杆 3号♥木杆 4号♥木杆
You got your woods, driver, brassie, spoon, cleek.
你有铁杆 1号♥铁杆 2号♥铁杆 3号♥铁杆 4号♥铁杆
And you got your irons: one iron, mid-iron, mid-mashie, mashie iron…
6号♥铁杆 7号♥铁杆 8号♥铁杆 标准杆
spade mashie, mashie niblick pitching niblick, and regular niblick.
他要哪支就给他哪支 我会确保你加入四人组赛局
Give him whatever he asks for. I’ll make sure you go with me.
你不会有问题的
You won’t have any trouble.
-我得走了 -你要去哪
-I gotta go. -Where you going?
我得趁本发现前把这些放回去
I gotta go put these back before Ben finds out.
你怎么弄出储藏室的
How’d you get ’em out of the storeroom?
亚伦 能到外面跟你谈一会吗
Aaron, can I speak to you outside for a minute?
好的
Sure.
亚伦 我注意到了
Aaron, it’s been brought to my attention…
校方纪录上的你家地址是无效的
that the address we have for you in our records is no longer current.
是的 因为我们搬家了
Yes, that’s because we moved.
搬家时需要让校方知道
Well, um, when you move, you need to let the school know…
我们说不定需要跟你父母连系
because we might need to get in touch with your parents.
如果你搬离了这学区
Also, if you’ve moved out of the district…
你可能会上错了学校
you might be going to the wrong school.
你可能应该去念克拉克 而不是杜威
It is possible you should be going to Clark instead of Dewey.
我知道 但我们仍在同一区 我确定
I know, but we’re still in the same district, I’m sure.
能告诉我你家现在的住址吗
Well, can you tell me where you’re living now?
可以 卡列登宫公♥寓♥
Yeah. The Carleton Court Apartments…
莱利街4519号♥
4519 Riley Street.
但若你要寄东西去那里
But if you’re gonna send something there…
一定要署名给唐纳德·米勒
make sure to address it to Donald Miller.
-唐纳德·米勒 -是的
-Donald Miller? -Yeah. Um…
我父亲替政♥府♥做事 有时候信件会被偷
my father works for the government, and sometimes his mail gets stolen.
我们认为可能是间谍 但我们不确定
We think it might be foreign spies, but we’re not sure.
所以若你写上唐纳德·米勒这名字
So if you put Donald Miller’s name…
不管偷信的是谁都会松手的
whoever’s taking the mail will let it go through…
因为他们不知道信其实是给我父亲的
because they won’t know it’s really for my father.
我懂了
I see.
-唐纳德·米勒 -是的
-For Donald Miller? -Yeah.
我知道听起来复杂
I know it sounds complicated…
但那是唯一能确保 我父亲能收到的方式
but it’s the only way to make sure my father’ll get it.
我明白 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
“费娜花神”牌子
Flor Fina!
小驴蛋又在捡烟蒂了
So the little bohunk’s snipin’ butts again!
难怪你乳臭未干 你在捡烟蒂
That’s why you’re such a runt… you’re snipin’ butts all the time.
不是烟蒂 是雪茄束带
It’s not a butt. It’s a cigar band.
你是骗子 小偷 像那个犹太佬一样 他叫啥来着
You’re a lyin’ little thief, just like that Yid what’s-his-name!
莱斯特
Lester.
-姓 -西尔维斯通
-Last name! -Silverstone!
西尔维斯通
Silverstone.
你老头在哪里
So, uh… where’s your old man?
他搭汽船回德国了吗
Did he take a steamer back to Krautland?
以亚伦的姓的近音作为揶揄
不 他还在这里
No, he’s still here.
我没见到他开车经过 车子被抢了吗
I ain’t seen him drivin’ around lately. Did they snatch his car?
不是
No.
他把车藏在哪里 后面停车场吗
Where’s he keepin’ it? In a back lot?
他一定是藏在哪里
He’s gotta be hiding it somewhere.
我不知道 大概是吧
I don’t know. I guess so.
大概是
You guess so?
过来
Come here.
你自己最好当心点
You better watch yourself.
黑色方块
Black square.

Hey!
对 你
Yeah, you.
过来
Come here.
想要份工作吗
You want a job?
把这拿去给310号♥房♥
Go give this to three-one-zero.
310号♥房♥ 听见没
That’s 310, you hear?
我能得到什么好处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!